Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Just defrosted and reheated a stew I made last week, with one of those cook at home baguettes.

Now having a cup of tea with honey to ease my throat from coughing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I had a Sandwich in O'Briens earlier. On my second Pint of Heineken now. Might see yis later.:D

Enjoy! Not been in O'Brien's in years!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭tara73

homemade chicken broth and grapes for dessert. yummie.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I foresee a chicken sandwich and a cupan tae of strong barry's tae in my immediate future :3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

A cookie the size of my face from.the lidl bakery.

Back on fùckin track tomorrow. Some disastrous diet this weekend!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Got up from putting the boy to bed to the wonderful smell of curry wafting from the kitchen. So I'm sitting on my bum and waiting to be served.

I foresee a chicken sandwich and a cupan tae of strong barry's tae in my immediate future :3

I'm thinking a chicken sandwich from Brackens or Long Valley for lunch tomorrow :) It was already in my head but now you've reinforced the idea.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I had a Sandwich in O'Briens earlier. On my second Pint of Heineken now. Might see yis later.:D

What pint number are we on now :pac:?

northgirl wrote: »
    I'm thinking a chicken sandwich from Brackens or Long Valley for lunch tomorrow :) It was already in my head but now you've reinforced the idea.

Do it! Mmmm I've never been to either :eek: I must rectify that :3.

Do it! Mmmm I've never been to either :eek: I must rectify that :3.

Long Valley are great!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

KitKat chunky and Walkers crisps, pre-bedtime snack

Crunchie(s)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

What pint number are we on now :pac:?

Only did four pints and home. Watching telly. Didn't bother with a takeaway. I can see the remains of a Pizza there, but I don't like Pizza. It would be great if there was a Roast Beef dinner left out with some gravy on the side. That would be so cool! But there isn't unless I've made it.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:So I reckon its some cheese on toast at best with crisps. Not a great days eating at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

Minstrels and diet coke :) Had an amazing stew for dinner. It had been on for 6 hours in the slow cooker! Plenty left for tomorrow's dinner too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

Tuna on rice cakes. Not bad but not what id really like which is a lovely hot dinner but am working so that wont be happening til tomorrow:(
    Still onwards and upwards:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Pero_Bueno

6 sausages, 2 fried eggs, 5 slices of black pudding, 6 slices of toast, 4 rashers, pot of tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Long Valley are great!

My dad used to go to the Long Valley a bit, never been there myself. Must pop in next time I'm in Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

A big pot of peach and passion fruit yoghurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

still recovering from y'days ready meal disaster.. why oh why did I not stick to bacon and cabbage/cottage pie!

Never ever try tesco beef stroganoff! NEVER! Just fancied a change is all... mushrooms like black leather and the alleged beef tough and stringed with gristle.. cats and dog loved it.. Best part was the cabbage I had cooked.. ;)

think I will email tesco! seriously bad and I am not fussy..it is in their "better" range too..

today, so far toast heaped with butter and chunky blackberry jam..

Whispered wrote: »
    slow roasted onion and potato quiche with a mixed bean, feta and parsley salad. I'm such a budgeter with food now thanks to a lean few years, so can't help myself but work out how much dinners cost per meal. This one, 2E for the whole thing thanks to my chickies, potatoes from a friends garden and the parsley growing outside.

well done! Likeminded... looking at cottage pie for a belated Sunday dinner today... offer is E3 for 2 x 400 gm and with vegetables that does me twice

• Advertisement

Brown pudding and toast and tae.

white ham rolls, sweet potato fries, cupan tae.

semolina... miracle that I found it..rather tasty and hit the spot

Doorstep white sambo with chicken & mayo. And a Coke. Nom.

A very delicious SnowDream

Doorstep white sambo with chicken & mayo. And a Coke. Nom.

Is doorstep the thick crusted bread?

In my day it referred to how thick you cut it, not the name of the loaf! In the days before there was sliced bread...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Had a nice fresh cod and chips for lunch in town.

Doing a fry with baby boiled potatoes for dinner.

Graces7 wrote: »
    In my day it referred to how thick you cut it, not the name of the loaf! In the days before there was sliced bread...

Yeah it's from bakery and sliced very thickly..

• Advertisement

Yeah it's from bakery and sliced very thickly..

Nyom *licks lips*

I love thick crusted bread.

Advertisement