Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Grandeeod wrote: »
    POSH! I have a load of chocolate mousse in the fridge that I got in Iceland. Nice stuff!

you went overeseas?>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

POSH! I have a load of chocolate mousse in the fridge that I got in Iceland. Nice stuff!

I could go one of those right now.

Homemade burger and chips day.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,084 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Graces7 wrote: »
    you went overeseas?>

Ah Graces, that joke is nearly as old as you.:D The shop. Very cheap and tasty Mousse too. I grabbed two trays last Sunday. Nearly gone.

A chocolate mousse in the country of Iceland would probably cost about 6 quid for the tray.:eek: Last time I was there, the restaurants and bars scared me, but the supermarkets horrified me!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Chips & dip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Lasagne, salad. Maybe my feelings too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Whocanibe

No mood for cooking today, so cod and chips from the chipper, bread and butter, with a cup of tea. :)

My afters... a gin and tonic, I picked up a couple of tins of pink gin & tonic for €2 today, I wanted to see what all the fuss is about with pink gin. It's fruity, nice but don't taste much like gin, but it's very refreshing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Full to the gills with McDonald's tonight after a few nights of cereal dinners

My absolute favourite since I was a kid, but they've changed the yellow snacks! I bought two packs yesterday, now four biscuits instead of six and the taste has changed, it's like a fake chocolate taste and it's not nice. Dear God, why? :mad:

They're totally different but I'm fickle and still eating them :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Steak and onions

Red wine and Tuc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

Chicken breast, avocado with Frank's and bacon lardons. V tasty.

@WhocanIbe - pink gin is nicest with white lemonade, in my experience!

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Whocanibe

The Cool wrote: »
    Chicken breast, avocado with Frank's and bacon lardons. V tasty.

@WhocanIbe - pink gin is nicest with white lemonade, in my experience!

Thanks, I just picked up the little tins, with the tonic already in just to try. I'm not buying a bottle just in case, but will try it with white lemonade if I'm offered one. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

Turkey mince with courgette and chilli. Washed down with a cup of tea. Lyons. *ducks*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Savoury mince with basmati rice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Ryvita with triangles of low cheese, red wine ... nice and light after a few days of lunacy, red wine to cure the fear.

Late start tomo thankfully , lunches prepped up to Saturday. It'll do !

Ah Graces, that joke is nearly as old as you.:D The shop. Very cheap and tasty Mousse too. I grabbed two trays last Sunday. Nearly gone.

A chocolate mousse in the country of Iceland would probably cost about 6 quid for the tray.:eek: Last time I was there, the restaurants and bars scared me, but the supermarkets horrified me!

Well, I never saw a shop called Iceland..silly name! And blame smurfjed who is dropping exotic foreign names all over the place ;)

Just coffee so far and toast later. Delicate today ..

ArtyC wrote: »
    Ryvita with triangles of low cheese, red wine ... nice and light after a few days of lunacy, red wine to cure the fear.

Late start tomo thankfully , lunches prepped up to Saturday. It'll do !

:confused:

VW 1 wrote: »
    Turkey mince with courgette and chilli. Washed down with a cup of tea. Lyons. *ducks*

I should hope so!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Popcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

Delicious coddle.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Brown pudding and toast

VW 1 wrote: »
    Washed down with a cup of tea. Lyons. *ducks*

Ewww 🤢🤮

:pac:

Bitzer this, bitzer that today.

May have another bit os something soon

Oh bought one of the foil wrapped chocolate cakes in LIDL... totally awesomely bliss

Coffee and lemon meringue pie in Carlingford after driving through the Cooley mountains, on over the Mournes and Lunch was a very tasty omelette in Newcastle.
    Home now and think I'll just slum it with sausages and beans.

I had two breakfast sausages and a poached egg for brunch. The sausage is made from pork bacon and black and white pudding. The sausage of gods.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I just had a Timeout wafer

branie2 wrote: »
    I just had a Timeout wafer

But not like a Timeout bar in any way. Air.:D

Eating Bourbon biscuits with more Bourbon biscuits,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

chilled can of carling watching the darts :) heaven........................................ oi oi oi

• Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Mcflurry :)

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »
    Mcflurry :)

Stay out of that Drive Thru!:D I swung passed an hour ago and it was packed, assuming its the Kilkenny City one.:D

Advertisement