Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Stay out of that Drive Thru!:D I swung passed an hour ago and it was packed, assuming its the Kilkenny City one.:D

You might have spotted me so :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Autosport wrote: »
    Mcflurry :)

Great stuff!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,010 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Ice cream

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

had toast earlier and now whatever is within reach; tesco cheese thins and some rather excellent cadbury caramel biscuits

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Avocado on toast, cupan tae.

• Advertisement

Had porridge. Meh. Sick of it now Tbh. Need some new breakfasts for work.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Seemed to have gathered a lot of small amounts of vegetables.. so.... a parsnip and a carrot chopped and simmered.. the leaves of a cauliflower and a couple of florets, ditto, the last 7 mushrooms, fried in butter... a little crumbled cheese scattered atop... Plenty left for the next day. The cauliflower is new and HUGE...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

A huge feed of liver bacon and onions.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Chicken fajitas, they were divine if I do say so myself :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I made a fish pie for the first time in ages today, partly a Jamie Oliver recipe with a few extra ingredients. Had it with carrots and spinach and a glass of Sauvignon Blanc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Was going to try and make my mam's pasta sauce tonight, but she hasn't gotten back to me yet with instructions, so I've just stuck some crispy pancakes in the oven. Will serve with garden peas :D

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Was going to try and make my mam's pasta sauce tonight, but she hasn't gotten back to me yet with instructions, so I've jusy stuck some crispy pancakes in the oven. Will serve with garden peas :D

Mmmm we'll all be over for a taste kitty later kitty :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

I've raided the haribo I stocked up on for Halloween so I'm currently munching my way through 8 little bags. A good selection too- tangfastics, cola bottles, gummy bears and a mix of jelly babies and random shape jellies. Yum :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Was going to try and make my mam's pasta sauce tonight, but she hasn't gotten back to me yet with instructions, so I've jusy stuck some crispy pancakes in the oven. Will serve with garden peas :D

Crispy pancakes, there's a throwback. Haven't had them in 15 years probably. I just remember how hot the f*ckers used to be on the inside!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Tiffin and a San Pellegrino (sp?) Grapefruit soda.

Takeaway tonight :) veggie burger and chips

Its divine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,084 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Stuck in Blarney, Co. Cork. I'm cold and hungry and really pissed off. The place is still full of tourists despite the time of year. I have to drive home too. Just had a Mars Bar and Hunky Dorys. Waiting for an asshole to sign off the job. McDonalds in Cashel here I come!:D Foot to the floor!

In bed eating a McFlurry :)

Suddenly developing cold.

Not stopping me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Stuck in Blarney, Co. Cork. I'm cold and hungry and really pissed off. The place is still full of tourists despite the time of year. I have to drive home too. Just had a Mars Bar and Hunky Dorys. Waiting for an asshole to sign off the job. McDonalds in Cashel here I come!:D Foot to the floor!

Travel safe :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭CFlat

Green Olives and bottle(s) of Sol. Olives are lovely with lager, you know if you like olives:)

• Advertisement

I promise I'm not there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

VW 1 wrote: »
    Crispy pancakes, there's a throwback. Haven't had them in 15 years probably. I just remember how hot the f*ckers used to be on the inside!

They disappeared for a while, but I'm glad they're back, they're yum!

Currently having a cuppa and some rich tea biscuits

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

A packet of King crisps and a bag of giant buttons :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

3 krispy kremes, the smell of the sugar made me ill.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,084 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Im here. Fuel for the car and fuel for me at last. A quater pounder meal and some kind of doughnut. Im lovin it!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Ham cheese and tomato sambo on nice grain bread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Dipping crusty baguette in camembert with chorizo , hot, runny & divine, bottle of red .... today I celebrate

Smarties :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭Miss Demeanour

Pretzels.....give my right arm for a big mac though :/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Im here. Fuel for the car and fuel for me at last. A quater pounder meal and some kind of doughnut. Im lovin it!

Should have called for a cuppa. Only a bit away from there :)

Havin a cup of tea.

Advertisement