Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saw A teenage Girl Half Naked

Options

Comments

My other half said I obviously had a good luck............

Your Mrs seems a bit insecure possibly .......... or maybe has you down as a slight deviant now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,547 ✭✭✭Floppybits

Do women realise just how revealing some of those leggings are?  You can see the difference in the good ones versus the cheap ones, this is one time that I would advise spending a few more euros on a product.  Nothing worse than seeing young girls going around like that, I know they are in a awkward phase but that's when parents need to give guidance, I can't believe that a parent would say "Sure she is only a child" when it is pointed out that people can see her knickers, that's the reason to make sure they are covered up. 
    As for leggings for men, they do exist, just most men wear them under shorts, wont belong till some lads just wear them on their own.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Not a lot I can do is there ? I really don't enjoy looking at girls that young but I could not help seeing this poor Girl wondering if she realises how silly she looked.

I guess I was a bit shocked but thankfully I don't see any girls around this age looking like that down my neck of the woods.

Is that why you go driving around to find some?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,227 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Nice try Garda.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Hitman3000 wrote: »
    Not a lot I can do is there ? I really don't enjoy looking at girls that young but I could not help seeing this poor Girl wondering if she realises how silly she looked.

She probably didn't realise some older guy would perve about her and start a thread on Boards. Now if she knew she'd probably wear a long skirt to protect your sensibilities.

How is the op the perve in this situation?why should we be the ones to be made feel ashamed at belittled almost all the time now and even take responsibility for what others are wearing?the world has gone idiotic.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭Hitman3000

smurgen wrote:
    How is the op the perve in this situation?why should we be the ones to be made feel ashamed at belittled almost all the time now and even take responsibility for what others are wearing?the world has gone idiotic.

I know it's a stretch but do you think if the young girl who is subject of the OPs concern saw this thread would she feel empowered or belittled?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

smurgen wrote: »

Even his missus is on to him smurgen.

The games up OP. You're gonna need to be a bit sharper - leave the kiddies to play and check out the milfs instead - they're fair game and you won't end up in a squad car because of it!

Sounds awful. I'll need to know exactly where this happened so I can avoid it.

But in all seriousness, it's manky seeing that crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Do you think about it often but?

I played music regularly in a few local venues. On Leaving Cert results night, some of the young girls were dressed like hookers. Tourists looked like they couldn't believe what they were seeing.

• Advertisement

Wheety wrote: »
    Is that why you go driving around to find some?

Ha ha, No I was driving out from my mothers.

Augeo wrote: »
    Your Mrs seems a bit insecure possibly .......... or maybe has you down as a slight deviant now.

No not at all probably winding me up more than anything.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,131 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

She probably didn't realise some older guy would perve about her and start a thread on Boards. Now if she knew she'd probably wear a long skirt to protect your sensibilities.

I knew it would be her fault someone perved at her.
    Dirty little slut. Probably a feminazi too.

I read comments about larger women wearing them, the Girl I saw was a little heavy which probably didn't help.

Someone mentioned attention seeking and that's probably correct, but it's not the attention she should be seeking.

lack of self respect maybe ?

Parents ? who's let their Teenage Daughter out like that ? this is well beyond short skirt. This is revealing parts of her body that should not be exposed in public or perhaps they couldn't care less, probably both working and not there until 6 pm every day and she can do what she wants.

It's sad that she might think she has to go around like that to get attention.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

wexie wrote: »

Cereal Killer....eyes in froot loops...

I do think it's a little odd how much thought you are giving this...

I do think it's a little odd how much thought you are giving this...

Really, you trying perhaps to turn this discussion into something other than the fact I don't think Girls at that age should be going around in such revealing clothes if that's what you call them ?

Are you really that pathetic ?

I'm not giving it any other thought other than if someone posts and I feel I should reply.

It's so sad what people try to do and one of the reasons for my absence on boards lately is because no matter what I say or do there's always someone to twist it , make little of it or just purely to wind me up and get a reaction.

It's getting much worse here on boards and I'm not the only one saying it.

That and the fact the mods only mod bad language or name calling and nothing more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭Hitman3000

I'm not giving it any other thought other than if someone posts and I feel I should reply.

You gave it enough thought to start a thread on boards about it. Something really creepy about that tbh . Anyway i'm sure you'll show your Missus the thread you started just to show her it's totally concern for the kid and not borderline paedo behaviour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

Really, you trying perhaps to turn this discussion into something other than the fact I don't think Girls at that age should be going around in such revealing clothes if that's what you call them ?

Personally I agree with you but what are we going to do?

I've decided a good while ago that beyond trying to make sure my own daughters won't be going around with their arse hanging out at that age there's really very little I can do beyond shrug and go about my life.

Maybe you should too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

You gave it enough thought to start a thread on boards about it. Something really creepy about that tbh . Anyway i'm sure you'll show your Missus the thread you started just to show her it's totally concern for the kid and not borderline paedo behaviour.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :roll-AH **** I'M BLIND!!!!

• Advertisement

Am i that pathetic? Are you that pathetic that you caught a glimpse of a young girls thong through her leggings so you need to start a thread and clutch your pearls?

What a young girl wears is of no consequence to you. She's not your responsibility

Christ almighty, why would it take up that much of your headspace?

Am i that pathetic? Are you that pathetic that you caught a glimpse of a young girls thong through her leggings that you need to start a thread and clutch your pearls?

What a young girl wears is of no consequence to you.

Christ almighty, why would it take up that much of your headspace?

You're putting a lot of thought into it ! type it out enough it might become real enough to you to fulfil your dirty little fantasies !

You're putting a lot of thought into it ! type it out enough it might become real enough to you to fulfil your dirty little fantasies !

O....k?!?!

What a bizarre thread. Detecting a whiff of trolling...

O....k?!?!

What a bizarre thread. Detecting a whiff of trolling...

Why is that because I directed something back on you ?

Maybe you're the troll.

Why is that because I directed something back on you ?

No. It's because someone who started a thread with a deliberately provocative title, is making increasingly bizarre statements and accusations.

wexie wrote: »
    Personally I agree with you but what are we going to do?

I've decided a good while ago that beyond trying to make sure my own daughters won't be going around with their arse hanging out at that age there's really very little I can do beyond shrug and go about my life.

Maybe you should too.

Just because I started a thread on this doesn't mean it has a dire effect on me , come on give me a break.

No. It's because someone who started a thread with a deliberately provocative title, is making increasingly bizarre statements and accusations.

Well you're the one making accusations by trying to portray me as a pervert just to get a few likes or to deliberately wind me up which is trolling.

The title was not deliberate at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

Whatever the rights and wrongs of young girls going out in public almost in the nip, I think the real concern here is the OP having a predisposition to evaluating how undressed young girls are, and posting about it on the web.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

How do you know how old she was? If this person wasn't somehow famous and I saw her in the street I'd think she was about 14 years old.

3256b69b-bc1e-4c0e-bb0e-c7e91bf4d0fb-getty-966528980.jpg?w=945&h=574&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format&q=70

• Advertisement

Well you're the one making accusations by trying to portray me as a pervert just to get a few likes or to deliberately wind me up which is trolling.

No. I said it was odd how much you are thinking about it. I stand by that. No accusation, not winding you up, just stating that it's strange to let a cursory glance of a child in a skimpy outfit, stick with you to an extent of creating a thread to discuss it.

I'd wager that most people would not give it a second thought.

Advertisement