Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW6 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,975 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Mhki and Tosun to Richi and Mitrovic done yesterday with my 2 FTs.

Wildcard button is at the ready if anything goes wrong in the midweek.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

My team is slowly filling with yellow but really want to see the midweek action first. Wildcard available if need be.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Did Mkhi and Brooks to Ricky and Fraser with my 2 FTs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,578 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Is Mendy injured?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Is Mendy injured?

Nobody knows. Someone mentioned in another thread he might be in trouble with the boss for something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭The Phantom Jipper

Lemlin wrote: »
    Is Jimenez any good though? I have Gunarasson as a mid who won’t play. Inga will grab the odd goal. Not sure Jimenez will.

He scored today which was nice but Wolves generally seem quite handy. They'll get goals this season and it looks like he'll get his fair share of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,038 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

2 FT this week, already pulled the trigger on Theo to Fraser to catch the price changes.

Team is therefore:

Ederson Hamer
    Alonso Mendy Shaw Wan-B Peltier
    Hazard Salah Micki Fraser Guenduzi
    Wilson Aguero Joselu

So 1.3m in the bank, and 1 FT left.

Will hold off on my next move until later on in the week. Assuming there's no injuries that force my hand, I may actually let the 2nd transfer rollover.

I'll give Micki one more shot at home to Everton, before I swap him out for Ricki.

Down the line, I'll be looking to downgrade Ederson (to Patricio, most likely), which should allow me the funds to upgrade Guenduzi to Maddison.

That would see me in a couple of weeks with something like:

Patricio Hamer
    Alonso Mendy Shaw Wan-B Peltier
    Hazard Salah Ricki Fraser Maddison
    Wilson Aguero Joselu

With potentially 0.2 to 0.3m to upgrade Peltier.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭clever user name

Kane to Aguero, yes or no? (Assuming Aguero is fit next week of course, I'll wait). Kane has just not been at the races at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,038 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Kane to Aguero, yes or no? (Assuming Aguero is fit next week of course, I'll wait). Kane has just not been at the races at all.

Kane nowhere near justifying 12.5m for me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,403 ✭✭✭macraignil

Walcott and Neves could leave for 14.4mill replacements. Thinking Eriksen + cheap fodder but any recommendations appreciated.

• Advertisement

Walcott and Neves could leave for 14.4mill replacements. Thinking Eriksen + cheap fodder but any recommendations appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Kane to Lukaku is what I would be looking at, Man U have some decent fixtures coming up, and Lukaku likes scoring against the so called weaker teams

• Registered Users Posts: 6,783 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

If Aguero is injured I might Free Hit this week and bring in Lukaku. ManU, Liverpool and Arsenal all could get a lot of goals next weekend and I don't have enough of their players. Want to make two transfers this week as well so the FH could allow me to avoid taking a -4 (which I am yet to do this season).

If I make a transfer now, then play the FH later, will the guy I brought in stay in the permanent team or does it get absorbed into the FH? If the transfer was lost in the FH, I would then have to take a -4 to get my team where I want it to be for the following week.

Kane interested me a little given his fixtures but dug in a little and found the first half of a podcast from stats bomb about him.

He is taking way less shots per game since his injury last season and isn't taking any shot form outside the box anymore. They couldn't say if it was down to a small sample size(Varience), the injury or instructions from the coach but a worrying trend.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Pete_Cavan wrote: »
    If Aguero is injured I might Free Hit this week and bring in Lukaku. ManU, Liverpool and Arsenal all could get a lot of goals next weekend and I don't have enough of their players. Want to make two transfers this week as well so the FH could allow me to avoid taking a -4 (which I am yet to do this season).

If I make a transfer now, then play the FH later, will the guy I brought in stay in the permanent team or does it get absorbed into the FH? If the transfer was lost in the FH, I would then have to take a -4 to get my team where I want it to be for the following week.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/help

• Registered Users Posts: 6,783 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

So when using the FH you effectively lose a free transfer. This makes it slightly less attractive but I guess that will be the case at any point in the season. In any case, I will be waiting until the weekend and news of Aguero before making any decisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Kane interested me a little given his fixtures but dug in a little and found the first half of a podcast from stats bomb about him.

He is taking way less shots per game since his injury last season and isn't taking any shot form outside the box anymore. They couldn't say if it was down to a small sample size(Varience), the injury or instructions from the coach but a worrying trend.

I'm also thinking of ditching Kane for Lukaku. Keep Moura as Spurs cover. The Kane experiment has failed.

Kane/Pedro to Lukaku/Dilva likely with my 2 ft

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I moved Eriksen/Zaha for Pedro/Aguero and -4. It looked good on paper but didn't work out in real life.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,252 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Hoping to bank FT. Giving Vardy a chance

• Registered Users Posts: 7,582 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Kane next 4 fixtures not bad so beware for anyone trying to get rid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    Kane next 4 fixtures not bad so beware for anyone trying to get rid

Form over fixtures :P

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I have Mendy and my whole front line yellow flagged! If the three lads up top make it for the weekend, I will bank it I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Roonbox

Walcott Out, Ricky In
    I want Hazard in my team but cant see how its possible

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Roonbox

Mane vs Hazard - ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

Roonbox wrote: »
    Mane vs Hazard - ?

Hazard long run, Mane this weekend. Ideally both though. Ditch Salah

Walcott out and Hojbjerg in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,654 ✭✭✭elefant

macraignil wrote: »
    Walcott out and Hojbjerg in.

Don't do this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Islander13 wrote: »
    Hazard long run, Mane this weekend. Ideally both though. Ditch Salah

Salah will be out of my team very soon, might keep him for Southampton this weekend though

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Walcott Out, Ricky In

This! But even with 2FTs I cant get him in, its going to take at least a hit, and dont want to use the Wildcard until the next international break.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Walcott Out, Ricky In
    Mint Sauce wrote: »
    This! But even with 2FTs I cant get him in, its going to take at least a hit, and dont want to use the Wildcard until the next international break.

Call me crazy, slight damage limitation, but its a possible solution until I use that WC, for a 4pt hit.

Ryan Hamer
    Azpilicueta Schindler PVA Bellerín Daniels
    Salah Gudmundsson McArthur Pogba Walcott
    Firmino Lukaku Ings

Pogba to Hazard
    Walcott to Ricky
    Firmino to Mitrovic

Plan was to always get Ricky back, Salah is a season keeper for me, Firmino is the switch that could hurt me though.

Thoughts?

Advertisement