Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GW6 Transfers

• 15-09-2018 2:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭

Get your Micky out.

Comments

Vac in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,432 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Surely everyone who has Miki will be getting Ricki back in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,421 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

People already shipping Ings out - his percentage on fpls has dropped a little, though still over 100% atm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Green&Red wrote: »
    Surely everyone who has Miki will be getting Ricki back in?

I benched Ricky for his suspension. Have Micky, 2 fts and 1.4 itb.

Ederson
    Alonso Mendy Robertson Monreal AWB
    Salah Ricky Pedro Micky Westwood
    Aguero Ings Zaha

Original plan for this week was Ings to Mitrovic. Ings is good value but just think Fulham will score more goals than Southampton. Not sure what to do with Micky - Fraser or Maddison the front runners.

I’ve got 2 FT’s and maybe I’m stupid but if Salah is going to drop then I’ll sell him, buy hopefully a double riser, and then buy Salah back for 0.1m less.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,826 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Gundog to Ricky all going well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,578 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Wildcard activated

Mkhi likely to drop tonight unless he puts in a supersub performance, he's already over 100%.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

Ward in
    Probably Dale Stephens out.

Might do David Silva to Mane for -4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭Invincible

shineon23 wrote: »
    Ward in

What's the logic on Mané, surely Silva has as much potential?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭mectavba

Is Richarlison back next week? Obvious choice for MKhi. But am tempted by Maddison as LEicster have Huddersfield at home next week and then a nice run.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,129 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

Get your Micky out.

Micky out Ricky in?

To get David Silva in I'd need to sell Ederson. Could do Mkhi and Ederson to Silva and Patricio. Started off the season with Patricio and wish I'd had more patience as Wolves seems to be looking like a better option defensively now.

Invincible wrote: »
    What's the logic on Mané, surely Silva has as much potential?

Fear.

No Liverpool attacking cover.

And I have Mendy, Silva and Aguero.

Plans are changing with every goal...

Mkhi to Fraser
    Pedro to Hazard
    Monreal to Doherty

For a -4. Would have to be done tonight though more than likely as have exact money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,300 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Is it mental to get rid of Mhki for Ricky when I already have Walcott?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

May reverse my previous transfer of Moura to Ricky.

Given how today is going I'm also tempted by Salah to Hazard, even though I swore I wouldn't...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Tempted to do Salah out for Hazard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,778 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Pedro out - Fraser in, will give me some $$$ for next GW

Plans are changing with every goal...

Mkhi to Fraser
    Pedro to Hazard
    Monreal to Doherty

For a -4. Would have to be done tonight though more than likely as have exact money.

Just did these transfers in a rage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,036 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Salah to Hazard now is madness. Everyone saying how Hazard will let you down as a reason for not bringing him in. Next week is all set up for the biggest of all let downs. I fully expect Salah to outscore Hazard next week. I say this as a Hazard owner who stands to gain from a price rise if a lot of people continue to transfer him in. Non Hazard owners have missed the boat, don't make it worse by chasing something you can't catch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Pete_Cavan wrote:
    Salah to Hazard now is madness. Everyone saying how Hazard will let you down as a reason for not bringing him in. Next week is all set up for the biggest of all let downs. I fully expect Salah to outscore Hazard next week. I say this as a Hazard owner who stands to gain from a price rise if a lot of people continue to transfer him in. Non Hazard owners have missed the boat, don't make it worse by chasing something you can't catch.

I'll he keeping Salah but letting Mane go for Hazard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,036 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    I'll he keeping Salah but letting Mane go for Hazard.
    I'd apply the same logic to Mané tbh. I will hold Hazard for another two weeks but will probably revert back to Mané after that when Liverpools fixture list eases. Should have made a good profit by then and I'd be delighted if Mané dropped.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Pete_Cavan wrote:
    I'd apply the same logic to Mané tbh. I will hold Hazard for another two weeks but will probably revert back to Mané after that when Liverpools fixture list eases. Should have made a good profit by then and I'd be delighted if Mané dropped.

That's the beauty of the game, each to their own:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Miki to Maddison should have been done this morning
    It will be down tonight
    That will leave one FT for after euro games

Townsend to Ricky or even Pedro to Ricky was under consideration

But
    If aguero is injured I could go one of 2 ways
    Straight swap to Lukaku as a placeholder or PEA but he isn’t convincing me
    Or

I’d imagine salah to hazard will be a popular transfer this week
    But I’m just not entertaining the idea this week anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,426 ✭✭✭Shedite27

I've had it with Salah, I'm sure he'll score 15/20 this season but can't be wasting 13m on that.

Have 2FT's so looking at going Salah/Cariney - Hazard/Ricky

Gives me cover for Ings when he's unavailable next week and can readjust after that if needed. Still have a wildcard if Salah becomes a necessity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Porthallian

To get Hazard I'd need to sacrifice one of Salah, Kane or Aguero. Depending on injury news any of the 3 could go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭Cartman78

After another underwhelming GW and more red arrows on the way, it's time for my first hit of the season.

I'm about 93% convinced to do Aguero to Zaha/Mitro and Inanimate Carbon Rod Mikhi to Hazard.

Will be keeping Mo and Mane for another while....my thinking is that Liverpool will be prioritising the League whereas City will be going balls out for the Champions League this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Is it worth a -8 to get Hazard in?

Team:
    Foster, Speroni
    Mendy, Alonso, Robertson, Shaw, Wan B
    Salah, Fraser, Pedro, Gunarasson, Walcott
    Arnie, Firmino, Aguero

I am .1 of a mil short for just Firmino to Ings and Pedro to Hazard so could lose Shaw for a cheaper defender?

• Advertisement

Cartman78 wrote: »
    After another underwhelming GW and more red arrows on the way, it's time for my first hit of the season.

I'm about 93% convinced to do Aguero to Zaha/Mitro and Inanimate Carbon Rod Mikhi to Hazard.

Will be keeping Mo and Mane for another while....my thinking is that Liverpool will be prioritising the League whereas City will be going balls out for the Champions League this year.

I hope we get definite news on aguero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I don't care, the idea of dropping Salah before a home game against an average team makes no sense. With two tougher games after it, it would make sense for his next game being a last chance to show some points or at the minimum show signs of determination rather than exasperation.

dsmythy wrote: »
    I don't care, the idea of dropping Salah before a home game against an average team makes no sense. With two tougher games after it, it would make sense for his next game being a last chance to show some points or at the minimum show signs of determination rather than exasperation.

I agree
    But if he blanks again next week things change for me
    May even carry one of the transfers yet

Have exact money for Salah/Moura to Hazard/Mane.

Any reason not to?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,706 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Mikhi to Moura/Ricky/Rambo I think. Was planning on Walcott back to Ricky anyway so might go Moura but fear his playing time may suffer

• Registered Users Posts: 3,173 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Have exact money for Salah/Moura to Hazard/Mane.

Any reason not to?

I'd sell Kane if I was you. Moura is playing well and Kane is off the pace at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Klonker

Had 2FT, did Mhyki to Fraser, thinking Pedro to Maddison or Ricky with the other. Seems Pedro and Willian will rotate each game and I'm not happy with my player in that position.

Dearg81 wrote: »
    I'd sell Kane if I was you. Moura is playing well and Kane is off the pace at the moment.

I just know as soon as I remove him he'll bang in a hattrick. Ultimate troll.

Also 9m on a FW. Just short of Firmino

• Registered Users Posts: 3,173 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Maybe but doesn't look likely at the moment. He just doesn't look as big a threat with Moura in the team, he's getting less chances and playing deeper I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,930 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Salah and Micki out, Hazard and Ricki in. I had two free transfers. Tempted to take a -4 and bring in Fraser because I think he is going to shoot up now.

shineon23 wrote: »
    Ward in

Continuing on with my kneejerk/flavour of the month strategy for the season.

Already done
    Stephens out for Fraser

Looking at Ward's upcoming fixtures I doubt I'd rented to play him in any, when his fixtures turn, I'll then move him in for Kante.

Fraser gives me one more option to pick from for my starting XI . good form, good fixtures, now just how to back and watch him fall apart.

Still thinking of Silva to Mane but I'm leaning towards banking the hit.

• Advertisement

eagle eye wrote: »
    Salah and Micki out, Hazard and Ricki in. I had two free transfers. Tempted to take a -4 and bring in Fraser because I think he is going to shoot up now.

Selling salah before Southampton at home is bad enough
    But doing it before hazard has even played his midweek game is crazy
    You have 2 FTs and are prepared to take a hit so swallow the price changes on salah/hazard
    Could prob do the other transfer now alright

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,930 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Salah is 13.0 million and isn't coming close to covering that investment. He has to go, if he hits form I can bring him back in.

Team value is huge this early in the season.

eagle eye wrote: »
    Salah is 13.0 million and isn't coming close to covering that investment. He has to go, if he hits form I can bring him back in.

Team value is huge this early in the season.

So are points
    Next weeks points
    Wait

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 914 ✭✭✭The Phantom Jipper

Lemlin wrote: »
    Is it worth a -8 to get Hazard in?

Team:
    Foster, Speroni
    Mendy, Alonso, Robertson, Shaw, Wan B
    Salah, Fraser, Pedro, Gunarasson, Walcott
    Arnie, Firmino, Aguero

I am .1 of a mil short for just Firmino to Ings and Pedro to Hazard so could lose Shaw for a cheaper defender?

Would Jiminez instead of Ings be any use to you? Save you having to make up the .1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,607 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Klonker wrote: »
    Had 2FT, did Mhyki to Fraser, thinking Pedro to Maddison or Ricky with the other. Seems Pedro and Willian will rotate each game and I'm not happy with my player in that position.

Very similar here - also did Mkhi to Fraser but probably Walcott to Richarlison with my second FT. Holding on to see how Aguero and Mendy pan out over the next few days though as would put up with Walcott for another week if I had to

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Would Jiminez instead of Ings be any use to you? Save you having to make up the .1

Is Jimenez any good though? I have Gunarasson as a mid who won’t play. Inga will grab the odd goal. Not sure Jimenez will.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

I’m thinking Moura for Walcott . Despite spurs losing last 2 there next 4 is hudders Cardiff West Ham and Brighton away next week. Not bad fixtures

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    I’m thinking Moura for Walcott . Despite spurs losing last 2 there next 4 is hudders Cardiff West Ham and Brighton away next week. Not bad fixtures

I was trying to figure a way to get Kane into my team (even though playing poorly) he could easily light it up in them fixtures but dont want to get rid of either of my other strikers but if I don't do that it'd cost 12 points which wont work either.

I do want some piece of spurs in the upcoming so MOura is a good shout

Chelsea’s next 5 fixtures don’t exactly scream goals
    The hazard trap has been laid again for those who don’t already own him............

Arsenal’s are dreamy . Such a pain none of their attackers are worth having for one reason or another

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,426 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Decided to stick with Salah for one more week. Team value is important but can't sell him before Southampton. Could even give him the armband for one last roll of the dice.

Plan was to get Richarlison back in this week for PEdro but might hold that a week too, Richarlison at Arsenal next week, while Pedro has West Ham

• Advertisement
Advertisement