Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW6 Transfers

• 15-09-2018 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,199 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Get your Micky out.

Comments

Vac in

• Registered Users Posts: 11,385 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Surely everyone who has Miki will be getting Ricki back in?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,323 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

People already shipping Ings out - his percentage on fpls has dropped a little, though still over 100% atm

• Registered Users Posts: 22,199 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Green&Red wrote: »
    Surely everyone who has Miki will be getting Ricki back in?

I benched Ricky for his suspension. Have Micky, 2 fts and 1.4 itb.

Ederson
    Alonso Mendy Robertson Monreal AWB
    Salah Ricky Pedro Micky Westwood
    Aguero Ings Zaha

Original plan for this week was Ings to Mitrovic. Ings is good value but just think Fulham will score more goals than Southampton. Not sure what to do with Micky - Fraser or Maddison the front runners.

• I’ve got 2 FT’s and maybe I’m stupid but if Salah is going to drop then I’ll sell him, buy hopefully a double riser, and then buy Salah back for 0.1m less.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,596 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Gundog to Ricky all going well.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,478 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Wildcard activated

Mkhi likely to drop tonight unless he puts in a supersub performance, he's already over 100%.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

Ward in
    Probably Dale Stephens out.

Might do David Silva to Mane for -4

• Registered Users Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Invincible

shineon23 wrote: »
    Ward in
    Probably Dale Stephens out.

Might do David Silva to Mane for -4

What's the logic on Mané, surely Silva has as much potential?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭mectavba

Is Richarlison back next week? Obvious choice for MKhi. But am tempted by Maddison as LEicster have Huddersfield at home next week and then a nice run.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,910 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Get your Micky out.

Micky out Ricky in?

To get David Silva in I'd need to sell Ederson. Could do Mkhi and Ederson to Silva and Patricio. Started off the season with Patricio and wish I'd had more patience as Wolves seems to be looking like a better option defensively now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

Invincible wrote: »
    What's the logic on Mané, surely Silva has as much potential?

Fear.

No Liverpool attacking cover.

And I have Mendy, Silva and Aguero.

Plans are changing with every goal...

Mkhi to Fraser
    Pedro to Hazard
    Monreal to Doherty

For a -4. Would have to be done tonight though more than likely as have exact money.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,185 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Is it mental to get rid of Mhki for Ricky when I already have Walcott?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

May reverse my previous transfer of Moura to Ricky.

Given how today is going I'm also tempted by Salah to Hazard, even though I swore I wouldn't...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Tempted to do Salah out for Hazard

• Registered Users Posts: 19,549 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Pedro out - Fraser in, will give me some $$$ for next GW

Plans are changing with every goal...

Mkhi to Fraser
    Pedro to Hazard
    Monreal to Doherty

For a -4. Would have to be done tonight though more than likely as have exact money.

Just did these transfers in a rage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Salah to Hazard now is madness. Everyone saying how Hazard will let you down as a reason for not bringing him in. Next week is all set up for the biggest of all let downs. I fully expect Salah to outscore Hazard next week. I say this as a Hazard owner who stands to gain from a price rise if a lot of people continue to transfer him in. Non Hazard owners have missed the boat, don't make it worse by chasing something you can't catch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Pete_Cavan wrote:
    Salah to Hazard now is madness. Everyone saying how Hazard will let you down as a reason for not bringing him in. Next week is all set up for the biggest of all let downs. I fully expect Salah to outscore Hazard next week. I say this as a Hazard owner who stands to gain from a price rise if a lot of people continue to transfer him in. Non Hazard owners have missed the boat, don't make it worse by chasing something you can't catch.

I'll he keeping Salah but letting Mane go for Hazard.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    I'll he keeping Salah but letting Mane go for Hazard.
    I'd apply the same logic to Mané tbh. I will hold Hazard for another two weeks but will probably revert back to Mané after that when Liverpools fixture list eases. Should have made a good profit by then and I'd be delighted if Mané dropped.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Pete_Cavan wrote:
    I'd apply the same logic to Mané tbh. I will hold Hazard for another two weeks but will probably revert back to Mané after that when Liverpools fixture list eases. Should have made a good profit by then and I'd be delighted if Mané dropped.

That's the beauty of the game, each to their own:)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,129 ✭✭✭✭km79

Miki to Maddison should have been done this morning
    It will be down tonight
    That will leave one FT for after euro games

Townsend to Ricky or even Pedro to Ricky was under consideration

But
    If aguero is injured I could go one of 2 ways
    Straight swap to Lukaku as a placeholder or PEA but he isn’t convincing me
    Or

I’d imagine salah to hazard will be a popular transfer this week
    But I’m just not entertaining the idea this week anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭Shedite27

I've had it with Salah, I'm sure he'll score 15/20 this season but can't be wasting 13m on that.

Have 2FT's so looking at going Salah/Cariney - Hazard/Ricky

Gives me cover for Ings when he's unavailable next week and can readjust after that if needed. Still have a wildcard if Salah becomes a necessity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭Porthallian

To get Hazard I'd need to sacrifice one of Salah, Kane or Aguero. Depending on injury news any of the 3 could go

• Registered Users Posts: 9,552 ✭✭✭Cartman78

After another underwhelming GW and more red arrows on the way, it's time for my first hit of the season.

I'm about 93% convinced to do Aguero to Zaha/Mitro and Inanimate Carbon Rod Mikhi to Hazard.

Will be keeping Mo and Mane for another while....my thinking is that Liverpool will be prioritising the League whereas City will be going balls out for the Champions League this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Is it worth a -8 to get Hazard in?

Team:
    Foster, Speroni
    Mendy, Alonso, Robertson, Shaw, Wan B
    Salah, Fraser, Pedro, Gunarasson, Walcott
    Arnie, Firmino, Aguero

I am .1 of a mil short for just Firmino to Ings and Pedro to Hazard so could lose Shaw for a cheaper defender?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,129 ✭✭✭✭km79

Cartman78 wrote: »
    After another underwhelming GW and more red arrows on the way, it's time for my first hit of the season.

I'm about 93% convinced to do Aguero to Zaha/Mitro and Inanimate Carbon Rod Mikhi to Hazard.

Will be keeping Mo and Mane for another while....my thinking is that Liverpool will be prioritising the League whereas City will be going balls out for the Champions League this year.

I hope we get definite news on aguero

Advertisement