Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Civilian Big Brother UK 2018 (1)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

I'm calling it now. Sarah Harding killed Big Brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BazBox

Duck Soup wrote: »
    I'm calling it now. Sarah Harding killed Big Brother.

No way, that Marco Pierre White Jr. or whatever his name is killed it

• Registered Users Posts: 21,842 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

BazBox wrote: »
    No way, that Marco Pierre White Jr. or whatever his name is killed it

It was Bear and Chloe Khan that killed it foe me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

No no no Coleen Nolan and Stephen Bear killed Big Brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

EMMA killed it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,623 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 33,730 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Colleen and sh1t in a shoe Chloe.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,021 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Can we stick to this thread please.. :confused::)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Can we stick to this thread please.. :confused::)

qjAZQfl.gif

qjAZQfl.gif

oh-yeah-baby.jpg?itok=TQdfPrm4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Relax there ladies, it's not Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,623 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

raining.gif

Bottle open already, been sobbing uncontrollably for a while now. Goddamn it all anyway :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

When Channel 5 have had enough there's not many places left to go - ITV2? Which would be ironic as Love Island trashed the Celeb version as a talking point.

One of the "women's channels" on Sky?

When Channel 5 have had enough there's not many places left to go - ITV2? Which would be ironic as Love Island trashed the Celeb version as a talking point.

One of the "women's channels" on Sky?

Like TLC or Real Lives or something along those lines that airs shows like The Real Housewives of wherever ?
    Tbh , I don't think any of them would be brave enough to take on the unpredictability of BB , but I haven't a clue really :o

Would they bring Rylan and Emma on board too? A new channel could want completely new presenters.
    It says a lot if Channel 5 don’t want it like. Who even bothers with that channel for anything else

Some of the pics on The Daily Mail are gas.

The glamour of Davina :pac:
    (Also worst winner ever)

JrBHMLV.jpg

C0Ou7kr.jpg

Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

I loved Cameron.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Forgot this was on tonight until I saw it on Twitter. The last first episode of big brother. I wonder will Endemol get it back on TV or online viewing or will it actually be the last ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

*sadface*

Ok , on account of it being the last series ever , I better give it one last hooray in my own , silly way ...

What time does it start ? :p

And how about breaking the barrier on thread in super quick time this series?!

• Advertisement

BB is going great guns in 20 countries, so there's nothing intrinsically wrong with the format. And it's fair to say that C5 managed to balls it up to a large extent. Channel 5 got a lovely big dumb show and dumbed it down further. The problems I see are all around cost. Any number of satellite or cable channels could take the show on - Sky One, Bravo, Dave, even the likes of ITV2 or BBC4 - but how much does it cost to stage? Housemate fees, set (although notice that Endemol are taking on Boredom Wood for another 3 years) etc., etc..

Even allowing for Channel 5's famous ham-fistedness, it was still their flagship programme and ratings topper. It's down to how much Endemol will ask for the show as to whether it comes back next year or takes a hiatus for a couple of years.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

2 hours tonight and bots, brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Kinga is my spirit animal

If they're canceling because of financial reasons we could set up a Go Fund Me page... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Also hi, why are there this many posts already you degenerates? Is it worth reading back? Cliff notes anyone?

I’m only on the Luas home now so hoping I’ll have enough time to purchase a bottle of wine, order a Chinese, and apologise to my cat for leaving him alone for over 12 hours today.

images.jpg

Big Brother Live Launch: Virgin Media Two 9pm - 11.05pm

BOTS: Virgin Media Three 11.05pm - 00.05am

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

BB is going great guns in 20 countries, so there's nothing intrinsically wrong with the format. And it's fair to say that C5 managed to balls it up to a large extent. Channel 5 got a lovely big dumb show and dumbed it down further. The problems I see are all around cost. Any number of satellite or cable channels could take the show on - Sky One, Bravo, Dave, even the likes of ITV2 or BBC4 - but how much does it cost to stage? Housemate fees, set (although notice that Endemol are taking on Boredom Wood for another 3 years) etc., etc..

Even allowing for Channel 5's famous ham-fistedness, it was still their flagship programme and ratings topper. It's down to how much Endemol will ask for the show as to whether it comes back next year or takes a hiatus for a couple of years.

Makes you wonder when it's the show that gets the highest ratings on Channel 5 why on earth are they letting it go?

Also hi, why are there this many posts already you degenerates? Is it worth reading back? Cliff notes anyone?

I’m only on the Luas home now so hoping I’ll have enough time to purchase a bottle of wine, order a Chinese, and apologise to my cat for leaving him alone for over 12 hours today.

Heh.

• Advertisement

Big Brother Live Launch: Virgin Media Two 9pm - 11.05pm

BOTS: Virgin Media Three 11.05pm - 00.05am

Glad you posted that because I actually thought it started at ten :o

So now I guess it's at ten Mon-Fri from next week ?

Advertisement