Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Civilian Big Brother UK 2018 (1)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BazBox

skipper_G wrote: »
    Marc was bloody fantastic telly, remember his argument with Danny the hardman

Watched that video and after it finished there was a link to another video called "Best Celebrity BB fights" or whatever, and there was one in the series I think Scotty T won and the one he was with went on a mad rant at Jonathan(Christian from Eastenders)and she told Tiffany to lick the **** from Johns arse:D:D:D

Glorious days

• Registered Users Posts: 5,801 ✭✭✭Rfrip

callaway92 wrote: »
    Will have to watch this at the start anyway as the Tipp lad was just a year behind me in my school

I know one of his brothers from work!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

callaway92 wrote:
    Will have to watch this at the start anyway as the Tipp lad was just a year behind me in my school

Ooh do tell!! What part of Tipp? I live in South Tipp.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Rfrip wrote: »
    I know one of his brothers from work!

This probably qualifies you for CBB, if there's one next year.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    This probably qualifies you for CBB, if there's one next year.

My amazing sense of humour wouldn’t come across without the use of gifs

8bAq.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

Hoping it will be fun

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

Adamocovic wrote: »
    Anyone have a link to contestants? Hoping it's a good one!
    Their description of themselves

1 Regular Girl
    2 A guy that experiment with ladies clothes
    3 Pheasant girl
    4 Buddhist
    5 Vlogger
    6 Farmer Irish
    7 4,8inch lady
    8 She was conceived on a one night stand
    9 Life and soul at work, always up for a laugh

This is what I caught on the video

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I love beyonce gifs! It's my main form of communication.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,986 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

update from @bigblagger

@bigblagger
    53s53 seconds ago
    More
    BREAKING NEWS: Hertsmere Borough Council have APPROVED Endemol’s planning application to retain the Big Brother house until 30th September 2022 #BBUK #CBB @endemolshineuk

i can't link to the tweat unfortunately.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Lads I have a problem I actually prefer civilian BB to celebrity BB but the 10pm air date is putting me off. I'm up at 5.30 walking every morning . So I'm going to be a day behind. So deal with it threaders.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Lads I have a problem I actually prefer civilian BB to celebrity BB but the 10pm air date is putting me off. I'm up at 5.30 walking every morning . So I'm going to be a day behind. So deal with it threaders.

I will probably be doing the same. I don't get up at 5.30 but I am lazy and tired always.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Lads I have a problem I actually prefer civilian BB to celebrity BB but the 10pm air date is putting me off. I'm up at 5.30 walking every morning . So I'm going to be a day behind. So deal with it britherers. .

Fyp :p

Il miss the launch tomorrow night but il catch up Saturday! Also ten is too late for me too due to the rock and roll midweek lifestyle I have!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,341 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

BBFAN wrote: »
    Ooh do tell!! What part of Tipp? I live in South Tipp.

Cahir

• Registered Users Posts: 14,341 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Not sure I get the farmer thing btw - his family are farmers - he genuinely could not be further from being one tho

callaway92 wrote: »
    Not sure I get the farmer thing btw - his family are farmers - he genuinely could not be further from being one tho

I think it would be fun to know one of the hm's in real life , as then you'd know if they were playing the game or being themselves :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Cian Carrigan, 23, alleged to be the gay Irish farmer in the upcoming series.

bb42.png

The rest of suspected (i.e. it may all be a load of bollox) housemates can be found here.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/7237802/big-brother-2018-line-up-leaked-names-housemates-launch/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,985 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Start is 9 tonight and Bots after.
    Nothing tomorrow night.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,986 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

no saturday eps apparently. extended eps on sunday.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭Liamalone

A better show would be watching you lot watching randomers, and then being in a frenzy posting about watching randomers and then a seperate thread about the randomers watching the randomers watching the randomers on tv. That would be mad. I'd watch. Hundred.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I really wish they would let the housemates go in and just get to know each other without any twists. Giving someine extra power or singling them out in some way can change things significantly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Liamalone wrote: »
    A better show would be watching you lot watching randomers, and then being in a frenzy posting about watching randomers and then a seperate thread about the randomers watching the randomers watching the randomers on tv. That would be mad. I'd watch. Hundred.

Boardiebox:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Shn99

It’s official, this will be the last series of BB (incl CBB), confirmed by Channel 5 on their twitter..Rylan has also released a statement on his page

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Shn99 wrote: »
    It’s official, this will be the last series of BB (incl CBB), confirmed by Channel 5 on their twitter..Rylan has also released a statement on his page

https://twitter.com/channel5_tv/status/1040547403223523328?s=21

Surely someone will pick it up, and they better bring Rylan with them!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

• Registered Users Posts: 33,728 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

https://twitter.com/rylan/status/1040547110247194624?s=21

Wonder if someone else will pick it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Shn99

I read yesterday that endemol got permission to keep the house up for a few more years...perhaps Endemol want to keep it going but C5 are refusing? Hopefully someone picks it up

Start campaigning Virgin Media to take it over !

Well , they're taking over everything else , why not this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Endemol will sell the UK rights to another channel, fairly easily I reckon. I'm guessing it's a cash rather than ratings issue. Yes, the viewership is way down from its peak, but that's true of pretty much every TV show broadcast in the UK. There are infinitely more channels, different platforms to watch on and people generally spend less time in front of the telly.

But, as a lot of commenters noted, BB/CBB was still C5's biggest show. C5 probably wanted to renegotiate the price down for the new contract and Endemol said no. This last series of CBB was actually up on viewers to the previous one.

To be honest, it could turn out to be the best thing that's happened to the show in years. C5 brought it down into a reality show cast-offs bin. Maybe a new channel would have brighter, fresher ideas for the future.

Advertisement