Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Civilian Big Brother UK 2018 (1)

Options
  • 10-09-2018 10:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭

As you were...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,614 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Just going to start this off with hatred, from the snippets we heard tonight I hate all of them equally except the vegan. Her I hate the most

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,346 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Celebrity Big Brother is over........:(

Won't be long to wait for our next fix of Big Brother, Friday at 9 for 53 days !! :eek:

Clips have shown....gay farmer from Tip...Veganism will be topical....we will be vlogged out of it....with a heavy spiritual feature....a semi pro footballer who likes.....you guessed it ......BANTER

What could go wrong :pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Celebrity Big Brother is over........:(

Won't be long to wait for our next fix of Big Brother, Friday at 9 for 53 days !! :eek:

Clips have shown....gay farmer from Tip...Veganism will be topical....we will be vlogged out of it....with a heavy spiritual feature....a semi pro footballer who likes.....you guessed it ......BANTER

What could go wrong :pac::pac:
    Will it really be 53 days?!
    Holy budda!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

deco nate wrote: »
    Will it really be 53 days?!
    Holy budda!!

Can't wait , dark , cold , dreary evenings , fire lighting and nothing but slagging , slating and sassiness on the thread , what more could we ask for :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

After seeing clips of the housemates I don’t hold out much hope for this series.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭AppleBottle

Oh no!! I missed the snippets! I was drifting in and out of sleep during a lot of the CBB final. Whoops!

After seeing clips of the housemates I don’t hold out much hope for this series.

I didn't catch much of the clips of the hm's tbh , was just back in the door .

I'll look forward to it anyway , sometimes the ones that seem to be bad are the best in the end :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

With the HM's they are going to put in I expect a big divide, well I hope so..
    If I was in there and it came to getting the shopping in.. No, I'm tell you that's not enough bacon. NO! Avocados cost too much.

Oh and some burgers, 2 kg should last a week. And 3 kg of sausages, everyone OK with a rack of lamb too, yes? Cool...

• Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The semi pro footballer said banter :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

The oldest person was 34 or something?

Why can't they put in a variety of age groups and backgrounds.
    A load of youngsters without a brain between them gets old real quickly.

Pity because the older people really added to the celebrity one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭Alice1

I just know the vegan wan will annoy me head

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Anyone have a link to contestants? Hoping it's a good one!

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭wyrn

Hate them all. I'm totally ageist here. had to laugh when Emma & Rylan said there was a lot of diversity. Yeah right.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BazBox

Excuse my ignorance but is the person from Tipp a man or a woman, I couldn't tell when Emma played the clip last night

#nooffence

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

skipper_G wrote:
    Just going to start this off with hatred, from the snippets we heard tonight I hate all of them equally except the vegan. Her I hate the most

This is exactly how I feel , couldn't have said it better . bring it on !

• Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Howaya, after that muck, this can't be any worse, or can it?

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Thank the stars the thread title has been fixed. No offence Deco but the small bb was driving me crazy. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Mod: Me too. *ahem* :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭TommyGun2017

53 days! Glad that BB has gone back to his roots. No shams that have popped up on other shows. And a gay Irish farmer from Tipp. I'm sold

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

I'll be watching a day behind, can't be bothered waiting until 10pm each night for it and sitting through ads.

Unless murder kicks off, but if it does you guys will let me know fairly lively anyway. :D

BazBox wrote: »
    Excuse my ignorance but is the person from Tipp a man or a woman, I couldn't tell when Emma played the clip last night

#nooffence

Ah it definitely looks like a man on C5 poll. Moustache and all. Nothing would surprise me though. :eek:

We can vote on the C5 poll by the way. Go on and give him a vote for the craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,986 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

looking forward to it. i have a feeling it will actually be a good series this year.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

BBFAN wrote: »
    I'll be watching a day behind, can't be bothered waiting until 10pm each night for it and sitting through ads.

Unless murder kicks off, but if it does you guys will let me know fairly lively anyway. :D

Its on at 10 every night? I'll be in the same boat as you then.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BazBox

BBFAN wrote: »
    Ah it definitely looks like a man on C5 poll. Moustache and all. Nothing would surprise me though. :eek:

We can vote on the C5 poll by the way. Go on and give him a vote for the craic.

Didn't even think to go there and look. Yeah I'd say its's a man then.

Roll on Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

Why he the fcuk are the contestants all so young? Making me feel over the hill here at 39 :rolleyes:

Kolido wrote: »
    Its on at 10 every night? I'll be in the same boat as you then.

Why don't we all agree to watch a day behind a la EOTR and not read the news articles. :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Something I'm looking forward is the fact that they aren't celebrities and have no reputation to protect.

Hoping it would be fake nicey niceness to look good on camera and rather fame hungry crazy people pitted against eachother.

• Advertisement

Adamocovic wrote: »
    Something I'm looking forward is the fact that they aren't celebrities and have no reputation to protect.

Hoping it would be fake nicey niceness to look good on camera and rather fame hungry crazy people pitted against eachother.

Was thinking the same here , just ordinary people for once !
    It's how is started originally and am glad it has gone back to that now , let's hope they give them decent tasks and ration the food and alcohol also , make them mean and wanting to pass tasks then :)

Advertisement