Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2019 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales / Requests **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

I haven't heard any information about loyalty tickets/ codes yet either. If anyone hears anything can you post it here please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Mucker46

dmm82 wrote: »
    I haven't heard any information about loyalty tickets/ codes yet either. If anyone hears anything can you post it here please

Contacted TM yesterday as have a problem with codes every year. Said they will be emailed shortly. Question if you get a code from someone else do you have to book through their account or Can you just use it on your own account?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Mucker46 wrote: »
    Contacted TM yesterday as have a problem with codes every year. Said they will be emailed shortly. Question if you get a code from someone else do you have to book through their account or Can you just use it on your own account?

I think you can use the code on your own account. I've given codes away previous years and it worked anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭reni10

If anyone has a code that they won't be using then I will find a good appreciated home for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

Mucker46 wrote: »

Thanks for that. Did you email TM or call them? I can never seem to get an answer from them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭rubberdungeon

I’d also appreciate a code if anyone has one they won’t be using, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭GidCudi

2018 looked like a fantastic year for EP. A friends wedding meant I missed out, but getting 2019 booked on Friday. Booking confirmations for all the years previous is scattered all over the place though. What does Ticketmaster need for proof does anyone know?

dmm82 wrote: »
    Thanks for that. Did you email TM or call them? I can never seem to get an answer from them

Email

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭dendof

Can you apply for loyalty code like last year? Can't find anything. I've been to a few picnics but have never purchased using my own TM account.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭gauralordon

GidCudi wrote: »
    2018 looked like a fantastic year for EP. A friends wedding meant I missed out, but getting 2019 booked on Friday. Booking confirmations for all the years previous is scattered all over the place though. What does Ticketmaster need for proof does anyone know?

Last year I can't remember exactly what I used but it was only 2 attachments and 1 was a picture I posted on Facebook from 2016 picnic. So nothing major I don't think. Will be using same pic again this year, one from 2017, and either a screenshot of my discount code email from last year or a screenshot of my Insta post with the "I believe her" installation from B&S this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

guys is there a limit to the amount of tickets I can buy with my loyalty code

i.e if ive only ever bought 2 is that all I can buy with the code

It's 2 tickets per code for everyone IIRC.

Max 2 per person no matter what you bought before.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

No sign of a loyalty code here yet....

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Cian_M

Who are people emailing to get the loyalty code?

Cian_M wrote: »
    Who are people emailing to get the loyalty code?

Don't think they have issued yet. If you have bought tickets through TM meant to get mail automatically. If not have to prove you were there, number of acceptable methods to do this. Presume will issue tomorrow if tickets on sale Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭nc6000

No email from Ticketmaster so far, I didn't get one last year either.

I'd appreciate any spare codes if anyone won't be using theirs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Last year I got an email from festival republic rather than ticketmaster, it was the Friday after Electric Picnic. I tried emailing him today but the email address is dead. Hopefully will get one automatically before the end of the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Can someone give me a run down on all the different ticket types and their face value prices!
    Never fancied EP but from what ive seen online it looked great this year so might give it a go next year

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭gauralordon

Can someone give me a run down on all the different ticket types and their face value prices!
    Never fancied EP but from what ive seen online it looked great this year so might give it a go next year

Well to my knowledge non-loyalty early bird tickets are cheaper than general release tickets that go on sale in March-ish every year.

Non-loyalty early bird are €205.

Discount codes for those who've been to 1 or 2 picnics give €20 discount making tickets €185.

Discount codes for those who've been to 3 or more give a further €20 discount making tickets €165.

General release €250.

Early access tickets for entry to campsites on Thursday €25. You can only get into the campsites on Friday if you don't have this ticket.

All prices excluding booking fee.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭revoke12

Hi everyone just wondering has anyone on here done the glamping/pods at EP going trying get tickets friday (first time ever going) and was looking at it. also any info on the payment plan options? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

I wish I could be more organised in life... every year buy electric picnic tickets Vs home heating oil!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

+no sign of a loyalty code, despite ticking all the ticket master boxes years ago, I've never automatically received a code, always a siege!!

Big focus everywhere on the loyalty scheme, lots are copping onto it so need to get my **** together!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Haven't bought loyalty in a couple of years (last two picnics have been last minute jobbies), can you still combine loyalty with installments?

can you still combine loyalty with installments?

You could last year, assume it will be the same this year

• Registered Users Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Fatfrog wrote: »
    I wish I could be more organised in life... every year buy electric picnic tickets Vs home heating oil!!

Throw a jumper on, buddy. Priorities!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,866 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Fatfrog wrote: »
    +no sign of a loyalty code, despite ticking all the ticket master boxes years ago, I've never automatically received a code, always a siege!!

it's possible that they sent out emails asking if people still wanted communication re GDPR. if you don;'t confirm, then maybe they stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭The Phantom Jipper

Are there any anti-tout measures this year or is it business as usual?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I assume this page is correct?
    https://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/f4l96k

No info on where the passwords come from. I searched my email and found the emails from 2014 and before about the loyalty programme but don't seem to have gotten one since then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭TheChosenOne_

Anyone know if the installment plan tickets go on sale on Friday? If I remember correctly it is 3 payments of 70 euro over 9 months?

Advertisement