Advertisement
Where is Report Post on mobile? We've made a slight change, see here
Have your say on the future of the 'Save Draft' feature in this poll
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Forum Games Fantasy Premier League Jumpers for Goalposts thread

Comments

• Necrominus wrote: »
    :pac::pac: I think he will. Next five days are gonna be mental though.

Wouldn't put too many eggs in Tibo staying though.

this is painfull ive been at it hours and im getting sucked in more and more Im reading the ****ing thread over in the fantasy place at mo.

No TBO for me going with an all balanced squad well trying to

• this is painfull ive been at it hours and im getting sucked in more and more Im reading the ****ing thread over in the fantasy place at mo.

No TBO for me going with an all balanced squad well trying to

I know the feeling. I'm off work from Wednesday, am gonna be spending Thursday in front of Sky Sports News and deciding my final squad following transfer window closure :pac:

• once ive this finisihed one last look friday hopefully :cool:

• I think I'm out of my league joining you in this !! :)

• quickbeam wrote: »
    I think I'm out of my league joining you in this !! :)

Ah it's all a bit of fun until Pter and Mick fall out over a transfer :pac:

• Advertisement

I think I'm out of my league joining you in this !! :)

90% of my team is autofilled and ill be damned if it doesn't change. Minimum requirements are like 15-20 mins a week QB, gowangowangowan

• 90% of my team is autofilled and ill be damned if it doesn't change. Minimum requirements are like 15-20 mins a week QB, gowangowangowan

Oh, I'm already in and team selected. Just not the analysis that Mick and CroCro put in. I picked the names that sounded nice (and what I could afford).

• 90% of my team is autofilled and ill be damned if it doesn't change. Minimum requirements are like 15-20 mins a week QB, gowangowangowan

She's already in iirc :P

Sign up for the next WW game while you're floating around Digi, gowangowangowan :pac:

You too Mick :P

• Im obsessive untill im not then im the opposite so you can expect a good month from me and then to totally forget r about it anyone who commits to 10-15 mins a week for the whole year has the edge :)

• Don’t worry QB I am in the same boat as you, don’t even know most of the players on my team

• Advertisement

• kitten_k wrote: »
    Don’t worry QB I am in the same boat as you, don’t even know most of the players on my team

Says she who came third in the World Cup comp :P :)

Watch out, hustler over here folks!!

:pac:

Says she who came third in the World Cup comp :P :)

Watch out, hustler over here folks!!

:pac:

That was literally luck (and a little help from a guy in work)

• Thankfully Mr Molly is off for August so he'll be deciding our team to start. I'll help out a bit too I guess. Lol.

• If I can squeeze in before the door shuts, great, send me a code please Necro.

• Nearly forgot about this, not long to go guys, kicking off tomorrow. :)

• Do we need to have the teams picked by tonight then?

• Kolido wrote:
    Nearly forgot about this, not long to go guys, kicking off tomorrow.

Mollyb60 wrote:
    Do we need to have the teams picked by tonight then?

Deadline is 7pm tomorrow evening for team creation. After that you gotta transfer them out or play a wildcard.

• 12 teams. Will make for a bit of fun anyways.

Still time to join until tomorrow we'll say at 4pm. After that I'll be drinking and probably not checking boards prior to the first game. :pac:

• Biggest conundrum for Necro in selecting his team.

To buy Salah or not to buy? That is the 13 million quid question :/

• I play this most years and fall apart when real life starts hammering me mid season :(

But I play this most years :)

So in if there’s still room and time

• Advertisement

• tritium wrote:
    So in if there’s still room and time

Loads of room, Loads of time :)

PM sent with code!

• Necrominus wrote: »
    Biggest conundrum for Necro in selecting his team.

To buy Salah or not to buy? That is the 13 million quid question :/

Just Salah? Get DeBruyne and Hazard in there too like I have.

'Where we're going...we don't need strikers/defenders'

• Game week deadline today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think 7 oclock

• Game week deadline today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think 7 oclock

Wolf!

• Gonna try and put together something now.

I tend to get bored super quick cause I never have people to talk with it about, so hoping this thread encourages me a bit :P

• Lord TSC wrote:
    I tend to get bored super quick cause I never have people to talk with it about, so hoping this thread encourages me a bit

Code sent, welcome aboard.

It's like a deadline day signing :eek:

• Given the amount of Fulham signings, a late rejig was needed. Fingers crossed. I'm ****e in early season but generally stick with it and grind out the points.

• Right, team built, league entered :D

I really tried not to just go with "da big names". So instead relying on Football Manager to guide me. Dedonker and Sessegnon in my midfield :P

• Pter wrote:
    Given the amount of Fulham signings, a late rejig was needed. Fingers crossed. I'm ****e in early season but generally stick with it and grind out the points.

Only realised this morning they spent 100 mill this window :eek:

• Advertisement

• For those new to this, there are some sites to help keep up to date on how players are doing, I use this one some times.

https://www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk/

Advertisement