Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum Games Fantasy Premier League Jumpers for Goalposts thread

Comments

Necrominus wrote: »
    :pac::pac: I think he will. Next five days are gonna be mental though.

Wouldn't put too many eggs in Tibo staying though.

this is painfull ive been at it hours and im getting sucked in more and more Im reading the ****ing thread over in the fantasy place at mo.

No TBO for me going with an all balanced squad well trying to

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,755 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

this is painfull ive been at it hours and im getting sucked in more and more Im reading the ****ing thread over in the fantasy place at mo.

No TBO for me going with an all balanced squad well trying to

I know the feeling. I'm off work from Wednesday, am gonna be spending Thursday in front of Sky Sports News and deciding my final squad following transfer window closure :pac:

once ive this finisihed one last look friday hopefully :cool:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I think I'm out of my league joining you in this !! :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,755 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

quickbeam wrote: »

Ah it's all a bit of fun until Pter and Mick fall out over a transfer :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

90% of my team is autofilled and ill be damned if it doesn't change. Minimum requirements are like 15-20 mins a week QB, gowangowangowan

90% of my team is autofilled and ill be damned if it doesn't change. Minimum requirements are like 15-20 mins a week QB, gowangowangowan

Oh, I'm already in and team selected. Just not the analysis that Mick and CroCro put in. I picked the names that sounded nice (and what I could afford).

She's already in iirc :P

Sign up for the next WW game while you're floating around Digi, gowangowangowan :pac:

You too Mick :P

Im obsessive untill im not then im the opposite so you can expect a good month from me and then to totally forget r about it anyone who commits to 10-15 mins a week for the whole year has the edge :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Don’t worry QB I am in the same boat as you, don’t even know most of the players on my team

• Advertisement

kitten_k wrote: »
    Don’t worry QB I am in the same boat as you, don’t even know most of the players on my team

Says she who came third in the World Cup comp :P :)

Watch out, hustler over here folks!!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Says she who came third in the World Cup comp :P :)

Watch out, hustler over here folks!!

:pac:

That was literally luck (and a little help from a guy in work)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Thankfully Mr Molly is off for August so he'll be deciding our team to start. I'll help out a bit too I guess. Lol.

If I can squeeze in before the door shuts, great, send me a code please Necro.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,350 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Nearly forgot about this, not long to go guys, kicking off tomorrow. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Do we need to have the teams picked by tonight then?

Kolido wrote:
    Nearly forgot about this, not long to go guys, kicking off tomorrow.

Mollyb60 wrote:
    Do we need to have the teams picked by tonight then?

Deadline is 7pm tomorrow evening for team creation. After that you gotta transfer them out or play a wildcard.

12 teams. Will make for a bit of fun anyways.

Still time to join until tomorrow we'll say at 4pm. After that I'll be drinking and probably not checking boards prior to the first game. :pac:

Biggest conundrum for Necro in selecting his team.

To buy Salah or not to buy? That is the 13 million quid question :/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,382 ✭✭✭tritium

I play this most years and fall apart when real life starts hammering me mid season :(

But I play this most years :)

So in if there’s still room and time

• Advertisement

tritium wrote:
    So in if there’s still room and time

Loads of room, Loads of time :)

PM sent with code!

Necrominus wrote: »
    Biggest conundrum for Necro in selecting his team.

To buy Salah or not to buy? That is the 13 million quid question :/

Just Salah? Get DeBruyne and Hazard in there too like I have.

'Where we're going...we don't need strikers/defenders'

Game week deadline today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think 7 oclock

Game week deadline today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think 7 oclock

Wolf!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,345 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Gonna try and put together something now.

I tend to get bored super quick cause I never have people to talk with it about, so hoping this thread encourages me a bit :P

Lord TSC wrote:
    I tend to get bored super quick cause I never have people to talk with it about, so hoping this thread encourages me a bit

Code sent, welcome aboard.

It's like a deadline day signing :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Given the amount of Fulham signings, a late rejig was needed. Fingers crossed. I'm ****e in early season but generally stick with it and grind out the points.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,345 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Right, team built, league entered :D

I really tried not to just go with "da big names". So instead relying on Football Manager to guide me. Dedonker and Sessegnon in my midfield :P

Pter wrote:
    Given the amount of Fulham signings, a late rejig was needed. Fingers crossed. I'm ****e in early season but generally stick with it and grind out the points.

Only realised this morning they spent 100 mill this window :eek:

• Advertisement

For those new to this, there are some sites to help keep up to date on how players are doing, I use this one some times.

https://www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk/

Advertisement