Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Custom rifle Shop.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭badshot

good to know

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭badshot

where is he based

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭German pointer

badshot wrote:
    where is he based

Follow the link above. Portlaoise

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

badshot wrote: »
    where is he based

Yup, Portlaoise. He shoots in the Midlands most weekends too.

Just seen this. A 6.5x47 he finished up with his own break. At first i thought he just drilled the barrel but its a removable muzzle break. Nice work.

36834684_2194320133916354_6907616380560867328_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub3-1.fna&oh=b0e43568fd0124162032649faa8a2352&oe=5CFA7F4C
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 18 I right I

Any info on the rest lads?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭badaj0z

It is a Sebastian Lambang "SEB MINI" with add on feet.

http://sebrests.com/products

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

The last few days posts have been unapproved and the thread is now closed.

Boards is an open forum for discussion and reviews. We allow good as well as bad reviews and the last man to threaten legal action against Boards because he did not like the bad reviews was banned from ever being mentioned.

That being said there is too much going on with this thread and i'm unsure as to what exactly is happening due to conflicting accusations/statements.

Posts are being edited hours even days after they are posted. At first they are polite enough and to the point then the edited version has name calling and insult. The only reason to edit a post, and they were substantial edits not just grammar or spelling corrections, is to avoid the notifications being issued of a new post with said insults/name calling in them which would be quickly picked up.

I removed any post with this nonsense in it and one that hinted at possible legal action, but on re-reading the thread i noticed more posts with personal attacks and becoming more and more like a "hit job" as opposed to a review.

Now the final straw is the threat of legal action. That is where we pull the plug.

Both sides have now said legal action is either pending or imminent. As such we have no choice but to remove all posts, and close the thread to protect the forum and its members.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement