Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Defence forces Recruitment 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Craigeer

P0dr1ck wrote: »
    Not too bad to be honest, I might have messed up 4 or 5 answers altogether, I think I messed up on 1 or 2 in the arrows and then the section where they say "cat is left of dog, dog is right of lion, whats furthest right" but the other sections seemed dead on lol so hopefully I'll get to the next stage

Great to hear. Ya same arrows were tricky enough but the rest was ok .. any idea how long the wait will be until we find out . Youd be dieing to know the result lol

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭P0dr1ck

ye hopefully they dont make us wait too long, I never applied before so I have no idea how long we could be waiting for

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Itainire

I noticed in my test there was no questions about me, my personality etc even tough in the practice booklet there are examples of those kind of questions. Is it normal I didn't get any?

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭BadBannana

Itainire wrote: »
    I noticed in my test there was no questions about me, my personality etc even tough in the practice booklet there are examples of those kind of questions. Is it normal I didn't get any?

Last year I got a psychological test before my interview. So it's at a later stage if general enlistment gets those kinds of questions at all

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Donaldboy25

Hey guys im just going to do the pyscomteric test was just wondering how much time did you have if anyone can remember please are they hard

• Advertisement

Questions werent that hard, timing wise you might have 5minutes per section

Thank you P0dr1ck the sums man is it the same kind as practise or will there be 3 or 4 sums in each question if u get me like will it be just say 15-5 + 9 or likw just 2 sums

Just two, just like in the practice test

Thank you man the sums was there any real hard ones like multiply kind or like just normal kind

like on practise the multiply ones were 3x2 is there ones where there like 9x8 things like that

• Advertisement

multiply, divide, add and subtract, nothing hard, just normal stuff

Thanks man doing it now lol

Anyone who applied to the navy, did any of you guys get an email about a Fitness and Information Briefing in Cathal Brugha or naval base in cork? Any idea if its worth going to, I'm guessing its just like an open day in which they show you what you would do in the navy?

Anyone get any feed back on the army pyc test ??

Craigeer wrote: »
    Anyone get any feed back on the army pyc test ??
    I didn't did you?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Warriors4

Got the email inviting to interview/fitness this month...? Anyone else?

Warriors4 wrote: »
    Got the email inviting to interview/fitness this month...? Anyone else?
    Nice one lad, when is your medical and where are you doing it?

Nice one lad, when is your medical and where are you doing it?

Cathal Brugha for the fitness 16th of may, anyone know will the supervised psych test be similar to the online one?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 shaneo_carter

Has anyone not recieved an email regarding the results of the psych test yet?

Has anyone not recieved an email regarding the results of the psych test yet?
    Ye I haven't got anything yet lad

• Advertisement

Hopefully we hear something back this week, how did you find the test?

Me neither.. waiting for it

Ye hopefully hear something back this week, it was dead on, I might have messed up like 4/5 answers altogether, how did you find it?

Anyone who did hear back they got the time wrong on first email so just double check they sent another one correcting this today,

Also anyone who still hasn't got an email, you should hear back within the next two weeks about progressing to the next stage

Ye hopefully hear something back this week, it was dead on, I might have messed up like 4/5 answers altogether, how did you find it?

Yeah I reckon I did just as well. I didn't find any of the Q's particularly difficult or anything like that.

I got mine for cork 29th

I got mine for cork 29th
    Navy or Army?

Still havent heard anything from army .. anyone else not hear anything ?

• Advertisement

Craigeer wrote: »
    Still havent heard anything from army .. anyone else not hear anything ?
    Same, haven't heard anything, I went to the information briefing on Tuesday for the navy and the seargeant told us they will be sending out invitations this week and next week for the navy, I'm guessing the army will be the same. Just the wait is what's killing me :L

Advertisement