Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just-eat.ie Discounts - No code requests

Options

Comments

martyos121 wrote: »
    And what about the 50c service charge on all orders? Aren’t you basically just ripping yourself off?

Well you're doing that every time you order from Just Eat, I'm just suggesting a way to minimise how much the takeaway loses if you do choose that route. For some people calling is much less convenient if indeed not possible at all (e.g. no credit, sneakily ordering during the last meeting at work to pick up on the way home, phone is dead etc.).

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

There aren’t even codes knocking around anymore, at least not that I can find, they’ve become a bit of a joke

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

vicwatson wrote: »
    There aren’t even codes knocking around anymore, at least not that I can find, they’ve become a bit of a joke

15% off each month @ electricirelandrewards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

vicwatson wrote: »
    I'm behind the times on this so. What are people using instead?
    Or have you all just reverted to calling direct?

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Thar_Cian

There's no longer a Just Eat discount code showing up in my Electric Ireland rewards. Is this the case for everyone?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Thar_Cian wrote: »
    There's no longer a Just Eat discount code showing up in my Electric Ireland rewards. Is this the case for everyone?

Yeah, gone... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭dawnied

Deffo gone, how dare we have a reward we actually use I guess

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

Well not exactly a bargain, but saved myself 50c last night. Used Just-Eat and instead of pressing order, picked up the phone, called the chippper read out what was on screen. I know it's only 50c but it's the principle, the greedy gits.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭student7890

Just Eat 15% discount code is back and showing up in Electric Ireland rewards

Beam me up Scotty.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭MB05

Just Eat 15% discount code is back and showing up in Electric Ireland rewards

I think it is also on the PTSB rewards for those that have access to it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,726 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

I wouldn't have the neck to use any discount code on a day like today.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,171 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Charlie19 wrote: »

What've you got against Friday?

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭student7890

MB05 wrote: »
    I think it is also on the PTSB rewards for those that have access to it

Can't see it on ptsb go rewards
    MB05 wrote: »

valid for 30 days from date of redemption on Electric Ireland Rewards

Beam me up Scotty.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭MB05

I just logged in to PTSB again and it's definitely on mine. Says it expires in 5 days.

As for using Just Eat today, not a chance. I doubt it or the local takeaways are operating in this weather. I definitely wouldn't ring for a takeaway in these conditions but this weather will pass in a few days and the codes will come in handy for someone. Personally I tend to bypass Just Eat now even with a code as they charge more for the delivery, add a service charge and in some cases the items on the menu cost more than going direct. It's just not worth it when you are only getting a small order.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kyleo101

15% off code: BFTE15 .Has to be used by midnight 6th March

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭kfrp

GRAND10 - 10% off today and tomorrow with card orders.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭epopnomis

GRAND10 not working for me... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yep, worked for me too.

Two kebabs, chips and a drink on the way.

Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Basq wrote: »
    Yep, worked for me too.

Two kebabs, chips and a drink on the way.

Thanks OP.

Thats you fed, nothing for herself , no ?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

Just got a code from Dublin bikes by email for 15% off using the app, think it is due to them launching new bike stations.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

Just got a code from Dublin bikes by email for 15% off using the app, think it is due to them launching new bike stations.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭xpletiv

Got that too but its unique code for all. It was in my spam folder.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Davy wrote: »

Tried to register for this but says 9 digit account number is wrong, it’s not though:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭stdidit

15% back on your next order for Bank Of Ireland customers, when you order through the app, as part of the banks live life rewards scheme.

Valid until 16th May, for one order per customer. You need to be signed up to the rewards scheme to avail!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

stdidit wrote: »
    15% back on your next order for Bank Of Ireland customers, when you order through the app, as part of the banks live life rewards scheme.

Valid until 16th May, for one order per customer. You need to be signed up to the rewards scheme to avail!

Similar offer re-appeared on my AIB rewards today

15% off until May 17 using AIB card (should be available for most AIB customers registered for AIB Everyday rewards, but check your account first)

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭dmrules

Just registered but there is no code or something to put in the app? Any idea?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

dmrules wrote: »
    Just registered but there is no code or something to put in the app? Any idea?

With AIB you just pay with the card and you get the cashback about a week later (no code needed)

Not sure about BOI.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭stdidit

Skid X wrote: »
    With AIB you just pay with the card and you get the cashback about a week later (no code needed)

Not sure about BOI.

Same with BOI, no code needed, just order on the app with your card and the 15% refund automatically appears in your account a few days later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Morby

This offer isn't showing up at all in my BOI visa rewards section at all, the only food related offer I have is one for Four Star Pizza.

Is the Just Eat offer only targeted for certain customers?

Advertisement