Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car hit crowd in Germany

Options
  • 07-04-2018 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭

Several people have been killed and injured after a car hit a crowd in Germany, according to police.

Spiegel Online reported that a car drove into a group of people in the western German city of Muenster today, killing several and injuring others.

A security source said it cannot rule out that the incident may be an attack.

https://www.rte.ie/news/world/2018/0407/952857-germany-car-crowd/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭Captain Red Beard

Just saw reports of this. This thread won't be at all predictable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Mahony0509

Get ready for the "I know who did it!!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

• Registered Users Posts: 8,321 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Mahony0509 wrote: »

I know who did it.
    A woman driver.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

Move along, nothing to see here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,192 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

I've said it before and I'll say it again

Women Drivers!

Either that or .........

pXbE9qS.jpg

However more likely the former.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Solomon Pleasant

I was in Münster last month. I live in a city not far from there at all.

Disappointing and sad, but hardly surprising given the instability which exists in the world currently.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Disappointing and sad, but hardly surprising given the instability which exists in the world currently.

I was in Kerry last year, phew, just missed the “attack”

• Registered Users Posts: 12,507 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Get ready for the supporters of the peaceful religion Islam to keep away from this thread for a few days and then appear when things die down to come back on the thread and accuse us of being racist about a religion!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

If you look at the picture of the suspect looks like white German wouldn’t jump to conclusions

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭judeboy101

I'm calling it now, vegan transgender Mormons at it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Solomon Pleasant

vicwatson wrote: »
    I was in Kerry last year, phew, just missed the “attack”

Wasn’t at all insinuating that I just missed the attack.

Fairly immature response, piss off if you’ve nothing constructive to add.

BumperD wrote: »
    If you look at the picture of the suspect looks like white German wouldn’t jump to conclusions

White people can be muslims too ya intolerant fecker

AllForIt wrote: »
    Mahony0509 wrote: »

I know who did it.
    A woman driver.

You ninja edited to steal me joke ya bollix

Or maybe you just posted at the same time!

• Site Banned Posts: 21 francis_begbie

Such instability never seems to hit Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Japan or any other country that thinks letting in people entirely unchecked is in any way a good idea. Funny that.

Something I've wondered. When an attack happens and we see that ISIS claims responsibility- how is the medium of telling us this verifiably an ISIS commander? A year ago it could be an account that, say, live tweets battle videos, but those days are gone, they no longer have a base as such- what's to stop any random fundamentalist in Bradford or wherever appointing himself as the ISIS communications guy?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,321 ✭✭✭AllForIt

I don't know. Why are Muslims so bad drivers?

**Expecting shitty punchline

It's hard to see through these?

muslim-woman.jpg

Wouldn't had happened if Big Paul O'Connell was still playing

• Site Banned Posts: 21 francis_begbie

BumperD wrote: »

Plenty of Bosnian Muslims in Germany. One in Austria attacked pedestrians in a covered up attack in 2015. The German authorities have lied about so many prior attacks that we have little option but to doubt them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Graz_attack#Perpetrator

And we wonder why the Dundalk attacker is "too ill" to attend court.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭quintana76

vicwatson wrote: »
    Welcome to boards. Was it a Muslim driving? Are you at the scene to clarify? It’s so important to us all what religion the driver was.

If you are of a gambling frame of mind you will know that past form is the key to current odds. Therefore on that precedent the chances are very strong. May not be a Muslim but the knowing bets are that it is.
    It is essential for us to know the driver's religion if that is his motivation. if you choose to bury your head in the sand you will eventually smother.

AllForIt wrote: »
    I don't know. Why are Muslims so bad drivers?

**Expecting shitty punchline

It's hard to see through these?

muslim-woman.jpg

Yeah but sure that's why they don't be letting the wimmins drive.

You'll have to admit, they do come up with some dacent ideas in fairness

Not to mention the fact that I know a few wans whose appearance could be greatly improved with one of those yokes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,837 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

What's up with twitter search, the latest feature is not there now, all you get is the main stream stuff, what a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Wasn’t at all insinuating that I just missed the attack.

Fairly immature response, piss off if you’ve nothing constructive to add.

Piss off, now that’s very mature:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

RIP to the victims.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 SilverPenney

I was in Germany recently with my German partner (who's lived in Ireland for 15 years). Honestly, the demography of some parts of the cities we were in was a real eye opener (Frankfurt and Koln being two of them). There are streets with not a hint of a German flag (but you see plenty of Turkish and North African ones), never mind streets with not a hint of a German person.

I understand that there are rather unsavoury characters who come to threads like this to basically spread Neo-Nazi propaganda, and that the mods and members of online communities can get fed up, but you don't have to be the reincarnation of Heinrich Himmler to see that mass immigration has developed, and will lead to massive problems in Northern and Western Europe. I honestly forsee large swaths of countries like England, France and Germany resembling Yugoslavia in decades to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

More blood on Merkel hands.

How many more must die because the far left feel guilty about Germany's past?

Pkiernan wrote: »

Don't mention the war!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

I was in Germany a couple of months ago (Munich). There was a Pegida Rally at one of the busiest parts of the city. When I first seen it I thought "here we go, things are gonna kick off". I walked around the city and passed it by again a few hours later. There was nobody opposing it, none of the usual counter protests etc, just a handful of passers-by stopping to listen to what was said. I think the Germans are starting to realise what is on the horizon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

The number of half wits joking about a mass murder shows just how obscene people can be

I’ve reported all the “jokes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SNNUS

Merkel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭Greybottle

Pkiernan wrote: »
    More blood on Merkel hands.

Merkel is a right wing Christian Conservative. But keep going anyway.

Advertisement