Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car hit crowd in Germany

Options

Comments

http://www.united-against-racism.net/dundalk-attacks-united-against-racism-statement/

This is one of the most perverse things I've ever read. What a demented scumbag.

I just read most of it. The person who wrote it is a subhuman piece of sh

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

He needed to use words you'd understand perhaps

“Fairly immature response, piss off if you’ve nothing constructive to add.” That was said to me;)

• Site Banned Posts: 21 francis_begbie

Additionally, while there is all the media hype about returning fighters, I do follow this type of stuff intensely, and barely any of the lone wolf attackers are veterans of the Syrian front. Off the top of my head the November 2015 Paris attackers were, and the Manchester bomber possibly was. But the rest by and large are people radicalised by internet or preachers in their homeland. It's nearly as if the bulk of idiots escaping Syria got an awakening and realised how nuts and pointless the whole fundamentalist thing is.

That said not one of the pricks should ever be allowed come home alive, repentant or not. It's puzzling where they are even hiding. We saw so many relatively high profile cases from the UK- I'm sure in Syria and southern Turkey people of white, black and Pakistani appearance would stick out, it's strange few if any of them have been caught.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,495 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

http://www.united-against-racism.net/dundalk-attacks-united-against-racism-statement/

This is one of the most perverse things I've ever read. What a demented scumbag.

Insane

• Registered Users Posts: 15,919 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Guys, how come these attacks never happen in countries like Poland or Hungary? What piece of the puzzle are we missing?

Interesting question.

They are allowed ad infinitum into Germany but are barred from Hungary for example via Orban who stood up to Merkel.

I am sure there are enclaves of Muslims in every country in Europe just the same, but maybe not many NEW entrants. All the more reason you might expect some backlash from the old timers about it in such countries.

Will anything satisfy them having been allowed into countries like Germany? Doesn't seem like it now.

I don't get it either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,495 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

These ***** talk so much about 'solidarity'. Where is their solidarity for the victims of the idiotic EU immigration policy?

I wish it was only people like this who get killed in these attacks.

The left has been taken over by insane rich kids

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    Posts on Reddit saying that his passport was found on the scene .

The conspiracy nuts will have a field day on that tidbit. How the establishment benefits from staging attacks that simply underline their own failings in immigration policy is anyones guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,168 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

I will say one thing, the regularity of these seems to be in decline in the last 6 or so months, compared to how many occurred in 2016 and 2017. I can only assume due to the pointlessness of acting in the name of the defunct once mighty caliphate.
    Actually the security services are stopping hundreds throughout Europe. You just don't hear about it. Also if you travel in Europe you will notice army guarding major tourist attractions which would be prime targets. It is now French army's biggest pull on resources.
    Also noticeable how little people are now shocked by these attacks. Hell more people are discussing a twat from Crumlin and English soccer derbies than yet another slaughter.

Will anything satisfy them having been allowed into countries like Germany? Doesn't seem like it now.

I don't get it either.

TBF, quite a large portion of those who do get in, are grateful for the opportunity to live in a better environment, and don't cause any trouble.

The trouble is coming usually from single males or married men whose wives have stayed outside of Europe. The focus on allowing people in should be that their immediate families (not the whole bloody extended family) should be encouraged to come in with them.

Cut out this thing of allowing the men in until they can find work and make money, and then the family joins them. Since if you look at the articles on those being employed, the women are actually finding it easier to find work than the men. In any case, a man with a family dependent on him is far less likely to go around mowing people down in his car. While single, there's only him to receive any punishment. If he's married, he faces the risk of his family being deported or his wife being proved associated with the crime.

It's the same with the rapes and harassment of women in Europe. In the vast majority of cases where these immigrants were picked up, the men were single or here alone waiting for their wife/children to join them.

So the focus should be on bringing family units in rather than single males.

Your concern for the victims is touching.

Unlike scumbags like Merkel and the radical left in this country I have every concern for the victims. Some in this country want to put in place a state where lone wolf terrorism and gang rape are a common occurance.

Take a look at this list someone posted in another thread.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12066/germany-rape-crisis

But apparently acquitted rugby players are the real problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,168 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

TBF, quite a large portion of those who do get in, are grateful for the opportunity to live in a better environment, and don't cause any trouble.

The trouble is coming usually from single males or married men whose wives have stayed outside of Europe. The focus on allowing people in should be that their immediate families (not the whole bloody extended family) should be encouraged to come in with them.

Cut out this thing of allowing the men in until they can find work and make money, and then the family joins them. Since if you look at the articles on those being employed, the women are actually finding it easier to find work than the men. In any case, a man with a family dependent on him is far less likely to go around mowing people down in his car. While single, there's only him to receive any punishment. If he's married, he faces the risk of his family being deported or his wife being proved associated with the crime.

It's the same with the rapes and harassment of women in Europe. In the vast majority of cases where these immigrants were picked up, the men were single or here alone waiting for their wife/children to join them.

Eh the focus should be on bringing none in. They come from an incompatible religious ideology. The focus should be on stopingng meddling inf their countries and funding them to better themselves either at home or near home.

Someone said his passport was recovered at the scene. I think that also happened with the truck in Nice.

Anyway I always thought that ID cards were the norm in mainland Europe, so I just wondered what is the reason for leaving your passport after killing yourself. Sorry if that sounds insensitive, but AFAIK UK and Ireland are the only countries that do not have mandatory ID cards. Correct me if I am wrong.

Calling card maybe? Foreign passport?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭backspin.

The focus imo should be in helping them in their own countries or neighbouring areas. For example on Syria a safe zone should be created or money should be paid to neighbouring countries so they can let them stay until it's safe to return.

We should have a zero tolerance policy to false asylum applications. Send them back to their own countries if refused asylum in Europe. And if they won't say where they are from hold them in a detention centre until they do. We are far to soft. It's going to destroy Europe as we know it unless we cop on.

Danzy wrote: »
    The left has been taken over by insane rich kids

And they wonder why they can't actually get electoral support outside of dole lifers and students. I'd one lad I know who was genuinely baffled as to why I would be offended by non contributing migrants living in council/ subsidised housing in an estate I paid full rent/ mortgage in. He honestly couldn't get that I was so mean spirited that I felt my getting up the crack of dawn meant I regarded myself as more entitled to said house than some jobshy kunt fresh off the boat. These types live off the state and as long as they can get their own benefits they don't see why everyone from anywhere shouldn't also get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,856 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

The latest is that it’s not terrorist related and it’s a crazy German. Cops are searching his apartment for explosives.

Anyhow, carry on with the anti musilim stuff that is seemingly irrelevant to this incident

The latest is that it’s not terrorist related and it’s a crazy German. Cops are searching his apartment for explosives.

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

You'd swallow a brick.

jmayo wrote: »
    Eh the focus should be on bringing none in. They come from an incompatible religious ideology. The focus should be on stopingng meddling inf their countries and funding them to better themselves either at home or near home.

Which is unrealistic. They're going to come in as refugees, asylum seekers, or immigrants under the standard system. Going all isolationist is not going to work since Europe is pretty exposed to those wishing to come in, even if you could gain the support to get such measures brought in. Which you won't.

So, stick with what realistic options are available.

And funding their own countries is not going to stop them from wanting to come to Europe or other western countries. There is an image associated with western countries for less wealthy nations... prosperity and opportunity. That won't disappear because you spend a few hundred mill on their countrys development.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

BBC stating 3 people killed.

RIP. Sitting having a cup of coffee on a nice sunny day and just like that it’s over :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,782 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Anyhow, carry on with the anti musilim stuff that is seemingly irrelevant to this incident

I'd never have guessed it was a 'crazy' German.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,856 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Germany asking people not to share images on social media, not to discuss , not to talk of incident online WTF ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,782 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Which is unrealistic. They're going to come in as refugees, asylum seekers, or immigrants under the standard system. Going all isolationist is not going to work since Europe is pretty exposed to those wishing to come in, even if you could gain the support to get such measures brought in. Which you won't.

So, stick with what realistic options are available.

And funding their own countries is not going to stop them from wanting to come to Europe or other western countries. There is an image associated with western countries for less wealthy nations... prosperity and opportunity. That won't disappear because you spend a few hundred mill on their countrys development.

As someone else said the Poles and Hungarians don't have a problem being isolationist when it comes to this.

Germany asking people not to share images on social media, not to discuss , not to talk of incident online WTF ?

Big Brother is watching. Damage limitation.

With due regard for those who have lost their lives today for having beer and bratwurst in the sun. Unbelievable.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

Stasi c***s

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Auguste Comte

Unlike scumbags like Merkel and the radical left in this country I have every concern for the victims. Some in this country want to put in place a state where lone wolf terrorism and gang rape are a common occurance.

Take a look at this list someone posted in another thread.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12066/germany-rape-crisis

But apparently acquitted rugby players are the real problem.

The Gatestone institute
    The Gatestone Institute (formerly Stonegate Institute and Hudson New York) is a right-wing[2][3][4] think tank that publishes articles, particularly pertaining to Islam and the Middle East. The organization has attracted attention for publishing false articles and being a source of viral falsehoods.[5][6][7][8] Gatestone was founded in 2012 by Nina Rosenwald, who serves as its president.[9] Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations John R. Bolton is its chairman

Anti-Muslim stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

Didn't someone say they are looking for two accomplices?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

It's the same as with shootings in the US. The sick bastards who do these kinds of killings want their image shared around, and it appeals to other psychos who want to do the same thing.

It's not a case of "ignore them", it's a case of "don't feed them".

Yet every single one of the dozens if not three figure reports of attacks in a given January and February have links to mainstream outlets.

Must try harder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Nach Informationen von NDR, WDR und SZ ist der Täter Jahrgang 1969 und Deutscher. Es gebe keine Hinweise auf ein islamistisches Motiv. Der Mann soll in der Vergangenheit psychisch auffällig gewesen sein.

http://www.tagesschau.de/newsticker/liveblog-muenster-101.html#Offenbar-kein-islamistisches-Motiv

My German is a wee bit rusty, but it would appear millions flowing through open borders and mutti Merkel's bloody hands had nothing to with this.

Keep up the good fight though lads eh?

RIP to the victims.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭Phoebas

thebull85 wrote: »
    Stasi c***s

The police often do this so as not to tip off potential accomplices.

A lot of people more than willing to jump to a lot of their favourite conclusions here.

Advertisement