Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish DF or French Foreign Legion

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 preacher2

Man i only asked a question. To get a bunch of pussies who think they are rambo commenting is funny as ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,255 ✭✭✭✭endacl

preacher2 wrote: »
    I am 17.

Ahhhhhh.....

OK

Thread explained.

Say that to all the flooding victims they help and back up they provide when required

Im not looking to join the fire service or civil defence or coast guard here, im joining a military.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭Banterbus28

Foreign Legion won't give you a trade...

• Site Banned Posts: 69 ✭✭Jacko753

By slating the Irish defence force among with other posters is not you bettering yourself.

Your attitude stinks and to be honest I think the US marines would be best suited to give you a kick up your hole to give you some actually respect for what they do.

It's not all guns blazing, man down, toss that granade that call of duty has thought you.

It's years of hard work and training, months away from family, following orders to a T and possibly having to see action which isn't for everyone

Oh yes the great work of the US marines here's one of many examples of the great US marines doing their good work.

The hadatha massacre 24 unarmed civilians killed among the dead were men, women, children and elderly people, who were shot multiple times at close range while unarmed. It was alleged that the killings were a retribution for the attack on a convoy of Marines with an improvised explosive device that killed Lance Corporal Miguel Terrazas.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭Hitman3000

endacl wrote:
    OK

So who guessed he was a child first give that man a biscuit.

endacl wrote: »
    Ahhhhhh.....

OK

Thread explained.

Yes? I am joining a military in 1 year, id like a bit of advice from people. So far ive got like 3 decent comments and a heap of retards chatting ****. I cant imagine how many of them are 15 year old fat kids pulling all nighters on Monster Energy and then the ones who are 30+ who are still virgins and are stalking the boards at 1 in the morning.. This place, mad....

Jacko753 wrote: »
    By slating the Irish defence force among with other posters is not you bettering yourself.

Your attitude stinks and to be honest I think the US marines would be best suited to give you a kick up your hole to give you some actually respect for what they do.

It's not all guns blazing, man down, toss that granade that call of duty has thought you.

It's years of hard work and training, months away from family, following orders to a T and possibly having to see action which isn't for everyone

Oh yes the great work of the US marines here's one of many examples of the great US marines doing their good work.

The hadatha massacre 24 unarmed civilians killed among the dead were men, women, children and elderly people, who were shot multiple times at close range while unarmed. It was alleged that the killings were a retribution for the attack on a convoy of Marines with an improvised explosive device that killed Lance Corporal Miguel Terrazas.

Horrendous actions.

Yet barely pales to the thousands of Shia muslims, Kurds and Christians murdered by IS...

Hitman3000 wrote: »

Sorry pal what military do you currently serve with?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lifeandtimes

Man i only asked a question. To get a bunch of pussies who think they are rambo commenting is funny as ****.

No actually your post makes you come across as soon kid who wants to be Rambo. Which is pretty much the truth.

You want the glory of bursting in a door to save hostages when really it's probably one of the most dangerous situations a person can put themselves in that takes years and years of training from the ground up.

Join whichever army will have you, they'll soon have that mentality beat out of you

• Advertisement

For hob nobbing online? Couldn’t give a fig roll. It’s a bit rich tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Just to jump on the thread while it's still open, if that's okay? Would someone with the OPs attitude and temperment get into the military?

Horrendous actions.

Yet barely pales to the thousands of Shia muslims, Kurds and Christians murdered by IS...

Actually, if you want to add them all up it's far worse.

preacher2 wrote:

I don't I served my time with whom, none of your business. But I ain't going to listen a shot nose kid talk sh*te about something they know nothing about. You want proper proper advice? learn some manners and realise you know next to nothing at 17.

Horrendous actions.

Actually, if you want to add them all up it's far worse.

We get it you are a pacifist.

Sorry to burst your snowflake but sometimes violence is the answer.

The OP wants a jobs and asked for advice if you want to have a philosophical debate find other SJWs to chat to.

The Irish one I guess

No actually your post makes you come across as soon kid who wants to be Rambo. Which is pretty much the truth.

You want the glory of bursting in a door to save hostages when really it's probably one of the most dangerous situations a person can put themselves in that takes years and years of training from the ground up.
    Join whichever army will have you, they'll soon have that mentality beat out of you

No i am completely aware of what i must first go through to join any military you are just assuming im a little fat **** who plays cod all day and thinks he will be 420 no scoping taliban.

No, I know its 4 hour sleeps and pure hard work all day, running marching fitness cleaning toilets repeat. You are assuming things which makes you look like a ****ing tart. I was very polite in my initial post now piss off back under your rock

Just to jump on the thread while it's still open, if that's okay? Would someone with the OPs attitude and temperment get into the military?

Of course, that's the kind of attitide they love to work out of punks by making them do 500 push ups in the mud while it's raining

Unlikely.

Probably scratching his ass in Lebanon as we speak

• Advertisement

Same regiment as you.

mens_t_shirt_-_extras_-_ross_kemp_super_army_soldiers_-_olive_cropped_300x300.jpg?v=1472483339

The OP wants a jobs and asked for advice if you want to have a philosophical debate find other SJWs to chat to.

My g 😂

But i dont believe in killing people. However when you have muhammad in Syria cutting off kiddies heads, let hell rain on him...

I'm no pacifist I supported the rebels in Iraq who brought the fight to the oppressors of the US military

My g ��

But i dont believe in killing people. However when you have muhammad in Syria cutting off kiddies heads, let hell rain on him...
    I'm no pacifist I supported the rebels in Iraq who brought the fight to the oppressors of the US military

And ye seemed to be hitting it off so well.... :(

Of course, that's the kind of attitide they love to work out of punks by making them do 500 push ups in the mud while it's raining

I mean your username is Lifeandtimes so im gonna assume your an old man with 0 military experience ASSUMING things about myself and military recruitment from multiple countries.

More than likely on the phone to the council right now complaining about loud cars "life and times" what a joke.

And the Ave one is only here chatting crap because I made a point that I disagree with abortion on a different post so Ave if you could kindly get your liberal ass out of this thread it would be very much apreciatted snowflake :)

Ok lets not go any further lol...

I don't I served my time with whom, none of your business. But I ain't going to listen a shot nose kid talk sh*te about something they know nothing about. You want proper proper advice? learn some manners and realise you know next to nothing at 17.

So you didnt serve. Thats what I am going to take from this. I have wanted to be a soldier from the age of 3 and thanks to the internet i know a lot more than you think when it comes to military. ****ing knob

I mean your username is Lifeandtimes so im gonna assume your an old man with 0 military experience ASSUMING things about myself and military recruitment from multiple countries.

More than likely on the phone to the council right now complaining about loud cars "life and times" what a joke.

And the Ave one is only here chatting crap because I made a point that I disagree with abortion on a different post so Ave if you could kindly get your liberal ass out of this thread it would be very much apreciatted snowflake :)

Youre 17, your snot nosed, go try and join an army and get into a special forces and you'll be in for a big f**ing surprise.

Anyway it's only Monday and I can't wait for this midterm to be over....maybe OP cam gice Adrian Kennedy a phone call to discuss his grievances with the people of boards

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

preacher2 wrote:
    And the Ave one is only here chatting crap because I made a point that I disagree with abortion on a different post so Ave if you could kindly get your liberal ass out of this thread it would be very much apreciatted snowflake

Actually, it's because I know a kid who acts and talks kinda like you do in real life, who also wants to join the army. So my "chatting crap" was a genuine question.

• Advertisement

Admitting to being a terrorist sympathiser on the internet. You sir arent too sharp are you?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement