Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheltenham 2018 - Day 3

Options

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Auroras_encore

He's absolutely brilliant penhill

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

OK another second, I love seconds :D
    Anyway my lucky 15 e/w get some nice profit if the Marias benefit places

Edit, screw it I'll cash out. Make 100 on it that will do. I've Marias benefit on a single bet anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Massimo Tara

Albert Bartlett winners are not supposed to win the stayers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

That Penhill must be some horse! Townend had him on the wide outside all the way around the home turn, must have covered about 50 yards more than any other horse in the race!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭hooch-85

Do most bookies pay 3 places in the 2.50 or is it only 2?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭WickIow Brave

Penhill is some tool. Delighted for Paul. Would they ever throw Penhill over a fence? His turn of foot for a stayer is just lethal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Penhill is some tool. Delighted for Paul. Would they ever throw Penhill over a fence? His turn of foot for a stayer is just lethal.

He is probably too fragile, Willie said afterwards he might put him away until next March and gave his lass a lot of credit for the way he was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

Great turn of foot alright. They went a fair bit slower than the handicap though which set it up for a fast finisher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭WickIow Brave

Shemale wrote: »
    He is probably too fragile, Willie said afterwards he might put him away until next March and gave his lass a lot of credit for the way he was.

Cool. The same lass looks after Douvan aswell. She can get them ready all right!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

been waiting for this one, if the storyteller comes in i'll be messaging @slattsy to find out where he's drinking so i can stand him a pint

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

hooch-85 wrote: »
    Do most bookies pay 3 places in the 2.50 or is it only 2?
    All Bookies pay two places in that
    Needs to be 8 or more runners for 3

Guitar Pete here? Only race today I couldnt figure out when I put up my selections

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭deiseman17

Was thinking Last Goodbye in this, poor race though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭showpony1

byronbay2 wrote: »
    That Penhill must be some horse!

a machine you might even say!

had UDS in most my Accas, watched on TV3 & they didn't even seem to act too shocked when he was failing in the home straight!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,438 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Elliot again, unreal day.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Joe_ Public

Elliot again, unreal day.

Still smiling at Francesca Cumani's question to McCoy earlier, "is Gordon Elliott the rising star of the Irish training ranks?"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,275 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Russell rides Cheltenham as good as anyone ever has.

Unreal as putting a horse to sleep on the rail and getting them jumping. Don't even know they're in a race till the bottom of the hill. Genius.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Slattsy wrote: »
    Me! All over it AP, outside of Monalee (:() The Storyteller is my biggest bet/fancy of the week. It probably no coincidence his form ties in with some of Monalee's.

Pipes the only horse i fear actually.

Free haircuts all round. What a few days.

They should name a thread after me!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

mossym wrote: »
    been waiting for this one, if the storyteller comes in i'll be messaging @slattsy to find out where he's drinking so i can stand him a pint

Keep your money!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭deiseman17

Keep your money!

Unreal lad fair play!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,438 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Still smiling at Francesca Cumani's question to McCoy earlier, "is Gordon Elliott the rising star of the Irish training ranks?"
    I hear Jack Kennedy could be a jockey to watch out for in the future :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

mossym wrote: »

slattsy can you pm me where you are drinking?:D:D:D

haha just saw your post...a might thanks then

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Free haircuts all round. What a few days.

They should name a thread after me!

Class stuff, threw your two picks into a lucky fifteen ,un de Sceuax done it for well over a grand , cheers

Bit of a gaf but she is refreshing, she knows a bit not like most of the panel.

Thought it was funnier saying she recognised Penhill being unloaded from the box from when her dad had him and she was chatting away to one of the lads and found out later it was Townend.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

Price crash on High School Days!

Massive liabilities for bookies for Dirty Davy multiples!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

STB. wrote: »
    Price crash on High School Days!

Massive liabilities for bookies for Dirty Davy multiples!
    16/1 into 6/1!

Davy is like King Midas the last 2 days.

EDIT: Back out to 9/1 on PP

• Registered Users Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Joe_ Public

Shemale wrote: »
    Bit of a gaf but she is refreshing, she knows a bit not like most of the panel.

Thought it was funnier saying she recognised Penhill being unloaded from the box from when her dad had him and she was chatting away to one of the lads and found out later it was Townend.

Ah yeah, wasn't having a cut at her really, overall she's done well and her quiet probing and asking the basic questions has worked very well I think. Just that one little slip but it was amusing more than anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,938 ✭✭✭circadian

Got Maria's benefit and Squoateur left on a 7 way fold and really considering cashing out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

1/2 people are losing the run of there selves here. That's a bonkers price.

• Advertisement

DDC1990 wrote: »
    16/1 into 6/1!

Davy is like King Midas the last 2 days.

EDIT: Back out to 9/1 on PP

B365 showing her at 33/1 in their history

Advertisement