Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex party, have you ever been?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Any man that says he wouldn't enjoy a rim job from a young one is telling you porkies.

I love my wife and kids. Doesn't mean I don't have urges like any other man.

Off your sanctimonious high horse now, good lad.

A bit on the side can be good for a marriage I think. Keep things interesting. Or ditching the auld ball and chain altogether. Pulled a young one recently and she was mad for cock. Hardly had the slacks around me ankles and she was gobbling me like it contained the secret to eternal life. Let me do her up the council gritter as well. Happy memories.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,703 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

You have to be very pretty to get in. It's a ****fest for hotties

• Site Banned Posts: 1 Whalesmash

Monogomy is sould destroying for most people. People need sexual excitement at least occasionally, without it people wilt.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

There was a thread in AH not too long ago started by a woman considering having a physical relationship with another man.

She was slated in the thread. Called names and was told she was a bad mother.

If playing away is the norm for some men why isn't it accepted for women.

It's a double standard. If a woman fcuks ten men shes a slut if a man does it he's Gay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gorgeousgeorge

A bit on the side can be good for a marriage I think. Keep things interesting. Or ditching the auld ball and chain altogether. Pulled a young one recently and she was mad for cock. Hardly had the slacks around me ankles and she was gobbling me like it contained the secret to eternal life. Let me do her up the council gritter as well. Happy memories.

Council gritter... haha ffs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

There was a thread in AH not too long ago started by a woman considering having a physical relationship with another man.

She was slated in the thread. Called names and was told she was a bad mother.

If playing away is the norm for some men why isn't it accepted for women.

Ah it's different for birds. They can't seperate sex and emotion. If they have an affair they're probably cheating emotionally. When I go away I don't be getting involved with these young ones. It's purely for the crack. It's just sex. Sure most of them are younng enough to be my daughter.

Just curious, if your Mrs went on holiday with the girls, with the sole purpose to get the ride, what would you think?

See above.

It's different for men and women.

She'd have no interest in that type of thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

where are these sex partys ..... ( asking for a friend )

Patww79 wrote: »
    That you know of.

I hope she's getting absolutely horsed out of it while you're golfing :pac:

Obviously you're not married or have any kids.

Not much chance of the missus having an affair when I'm away. Too many swimming lessons, piano lessons, gaelic matches etc. Although she does have enough time to wreck my head asking for me to send her photos of the holiday on WhatsApp :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

fullstop wrote: »
    You're happy enough in your marriage but you're off riding hookers twice a year? Riiiiight :rolleyes:

Plenty of research shows many people who have affairs also have happy marriages. Some even say the affairs make their marriages happier as they aren't relying on one person for everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

You do know if you decline the invitation this time you may not be offered one next time

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

See above.

It's different for men and women.

She'd have no interest in that type of thing.

Uhuh.

And these girls you're going to have no strings attached sex to, they're a different species to the one you're married to?

Uhuh.

And these girls you're going to have no strings attached sex to, they're a different species to the one you're married to?

They're professionals.

They're professionals.

99FqQUduWxdFlxV4uCEMhBSygMs.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Martina1991

Not much chance of the missus having an affair when I'm away. Too many swimming lessons, piano lessons, gaelic matches etc. Although she does have enough time to wreck my head asking for me to send her photos of the holiday on WhatsApp

Does your wife ever have a girls weekend away while you're taking the kids here there and everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Does your wife ever have a girls weekend away while you're taking the kids here there and everywhere.

Obviously, his role in parenting was over when he lit a fag after shuddering violently for 30 seconds on top of his wife.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Is it a suprise sex party?

Nah. I don't have time for all that. Too busy bringing home the money.

In fact, the missus heading away on a break is my second favourite time after my own holidays. Kids dropped to the grandparents. Have the gaff to myself for the week. Feet up. Chinese takeaway and a few cans with the gaff to myself. Fantastic stuff.

Might head to that house nightclub with that JohnnyFlash fella next time hahaha!

• Advertisement

phill106 wrote: »
    Is it a suprise sex party?

How you arrive
    giphy.gif

How you leave

tumblr_nd1ir3Evnf1s7dpumo1_400.gif

So its a big surprise

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Flower124

Obviously you're not married or have any kids.

Not much chance of the missus having an affair when I'm away. Too many swimming lessons, piano lessons, gaelic matches etc. Although she does have enough time to wreck my head asking for me to send her photos of the holiday on WhatsApp :rolleyes:

:). That's what you think. Women have sex outside marriage just as much as men. Monogamy can very restricting for women aswell. Why be with one man when I can be with many?
    I am married, and I am having an affair with a man in Spain. He is constant. Also if I meet a young man abroad that I want to have sex with, I will. I agree, it is easier to get away with abroad.
    Monogamy can be stifling for all of us. I see no harm in being with someone else as long as the other partner also has that option.
    So as long as you are totally fine with the idea of your wife getting a rimjob off a 20 year old Eastern European man( and believe me alot of married women like the younger men abroad) no harm done

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

Nah. I don't have time for all that. Too busy bringing home the money.

In fact, the missus heading away on a break is my second favourite time after my own holidays. Kids dropped to the grandparents. Have the gaff to myself for the week. Feet up. Chinese takeaway and a few cans with the gaff to myself. Fantastic stuff.

Might head to that house nightclub with that JohnnyFlash fella next time hahaha!

Why would you bother getting married if you cheat on your wife so much , would you not just grow a pair of balls and leave her ? Nothing worse than a fella that is all cock and no balls .

Why would you bother getting married if you cheat on your wife so much , would you not just grow a pair of balls and leave her ? Nothing worse than a fella that is all cock and no balls .

He might love the woman? Doesn’t mean he doesn’t fancy the ride the odd time with another bird.

Often the sex can dry up; or become very boring. My ex wife wasn’t a bad looking bird when I married her, but the years were much kinder to me than they have been with her. And sex became a chore. Nothing better than pulling a gamey young one 20 years younger than you and having her stick a thumb up your hole while she’s blowing you. Better than any fūxking marriage Councilling I can tell you.

pudzey101 wrote: »
    where are these sex partys ..... ( asking for a friend )

We got invited to one on a few occasions.

Never had any feeling myself as to how common it is in Ireland myself. But I know over the years in Dublin bars we have been approached a few times by swingers organizing an event or party or some such. Usually just a couple - probably selected because they were good looking themselves so they were a draw - approached us and invited us.

The ones that raised my eye brow a little were the ones who came with pre-printed cards - which I think I kept somewhere. A kinda "Hope to see you there" message printed on one side and a basic set of directions and so forth.

So it ranged from completely off the cuff people - to people who seem established enough to have printed materials for it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 43 beautyobsessed

Sex parties are for bored middle aged couples or virgins who want a shortcut to a plethora of STD's.........Yawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

He might love the woman? Doesn’t mean he doesn’t fancy the ride the odd time with another bird.

Often the sex can dry up; or become very boring. My ex wife wasn’t a bad looking bird when I married her, but the years were much kinder to me than they have been with her. And sex became a chore. Nothing better than pulling a gamey young one 20 years younger than you and having her stick a thumb up your hole while she’s blowing you. Better than any fūxking marriage Councilling I can tell you.

Loves her so much he'd ride a skank junkie prostitute and risk infecting the one he loves , :):)

Why wouldn't you do both of ye a favour and get divorced , simples , I just think guys are cowards and like to make themselves feel better by making excuses and high giving their friends in similar situations and ye all thinking everyone is the same.

You will be dead long enough , why wouldn't you just man up and sort the situation, I'll tell you why , cause you are a coward and nothing between your legs.

We got invited to one on a few occasions.

Never had any feeling myself as to how common it is in Ireland myself. But I know over the years in Dublin bars we have been approached a few times by swingers organizing an event or party or some such. Usually just a couple - probably selected because they were good looking themselves so they were a draw - approached us and invited us.

The ones that raised my eye brow a little were the ones who came with pre-printed cards - which I think I kept somewhere. A kinda "Hope to see you there" message printed on one side and a basic set of directions and so forth.

So it ranged from completely off the cuff people - to people who seem established enough to have printed materials for it.

You’ve been drinking in a pub in town and got invited to a swingers party off the cuff? Nah man, that ain’t how it works. Need verifications and invites. Not going to get some couple just inviting you along for a look and a feel.

No offense, but I’d say your talking out your hat. Figment of your imagination stuff :rolleyes:

Why wouldn't you do both of ye a favour and get divorced , simples , I just think guys are cowards and like to make themselves feel better by making excuses and high giving their friends in similar situations and ye all thinking everyone is the same.

You will be dead long enough , why wouldn't you just man up and sort the situation, I'll tell you why , cause you are a coward and nothing between your legs.

I’d divorce the auld mare in the morning if I could, horse. We are separated and living apart. She’s sitting in eating her body weight in ice cream, and i’M out having the time of my life. Up to me conkers in clunge most weekends.

As for having nothing between my legs. Don’t like to boast buddy, but there’s been no complains so far. Lost the belly, waxed me balls, and trimmed the pubes as well. Mansplaining I think it’s called.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

If ever there was an example of the one's talking about it the most...

Advertisement