Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D Act Three Scene I - Where to now?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

"good move Bige, now, think, how do i know your name? if you had of run in there AGAIN and got yourself split in two, then i'd have to reset and keep doing this until I figured out how to get through to you. Before you go running in there, do you have a rope i could have, as you wont need it if you are going to go that way" pointin towards the axes.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

Underdark:
    Goodie downs the potion as the fire intensifies.

Quadin bursts out laughing. "Cooked Halfling"

Citra grits her teeth, "You bastard, the halfling is innocent"

He sneers and increases the heat to green flame.

His sneer drops to a gasp of terror however as Goodie steps out from the flame unharmed with smoke pouring from his nostrils and his lungs visible through his chest glowing red hot.

Chasm:
    BandyLegs sees the next layer of the Underdark become visible. Large mushrooms and bizarre creatures that look like ink scribbles can be seen far below.

Bridge turns to him "I could cradle you and absorb most the impact?"

Statue:
    sKeith wrote: »
    "good move Bige, now, think, how do i know your name? if you had of run in there AGAIN and got yourself split in two, then i'd have to reset and keep doing this until I figured out how to get through to you. Before you go running in there, do you have a rope i could have, as you wont need it if you are going to go that way" pointin towards the axes.
    "Well you've obviously heard of the great Bige, but a rope is a modest request."

He tosses one Ekbard's way.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Fourier wrote: »
    Chasm:
    BandyLegs sees the next layer of the Underdark become visible. Large mushrooms and bizarre creatures that look like ink scribbles can be seen far below.

Bridge turns to him "I could cradle you and absorb most the impact?"

Bandylegs shrugs.

'Aye. Let's do it.'

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Underdark:
    Goodie downs the potion as the fire intensifies.

Quadin bursts out laughing. "Cooked Halfling"

Citra grits her teeth, "You bastard, the halfling is innocent"

He sneers and increases the heat to green flame.

His sneer drops to a gasp of terror however as Goodie steps out from the flame unharmed with smoke pouring from his nostrils and his lungs visible through his chest glowing red hot.
    Burn the ****

"bige, do you know more about this ststue we are in, i was teleported here, so have no idea where i am, or when i am."
    "What is upstairs?" "what is the goal at the other side of those axes?"

The LowerDark:
    Bridge grabs BandyLegs and the two plummet into the ground making a small crater. Bridge opens his arms and BandyLegs stands up, aside from a few scrapes he is unharmed. Bridge stumbles to his feet.

"I cannot be here. Please release me from this form" he pleads, almost with the edge of a cry. They stand amid a lava pit with a dwarven statue. Large fungi in the distance.

my4F8A.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Bandylegs looks at Bridge and relents.

'I release ye. Go back to where ye came from. Thank ye fer savin' me life.'

Bandylegs inspects the dwarven statue.

Underdark:
    Tigger wrote: »
    Burn the ****
    Quadin erects a wall of protection but grits his teeth trying to hold it.

"Halflings are not capable of this."

He goes to knees and begins to bleed from his nose with the mental effort of the spell. Finally he spasms, the mental strain is too much, the shield collapses and Goodie strips the flesh from his bones. Only a charred skeleton remains.

Citra smiles. "Nice work halfling, I couldn't have..."

She looks down to see thick white strings wrapped around her leg running all the way to the spider.

"Goodie help!"

She is pulled off her feet toward the giant arachnid.

• Advertisement

LowerDark:
    Necrominus wrote: »
    Bandylegs looks at Bridge and relents.

'I release ye. Go back to where ye came from. Thank ye fer savin' me life.'

Bandylegs inspects the dwarven statue.
    The statue contains one word at its base. Fergamil. The dwarf creator god. Nobody openly worships him. This place was old. Prehuman.

The stairs lead to two large gates and also an elevator that seems to return to the Underdark.

Underdark:

Quadin erects a wall of protection but grits his teeth trying to hold it.

"Halflings are not capable of this."

He goes to knees and begins to bleed from his nose with the mental effort of the spell. Finally he spasms, the mental strain is too much, the shield collapses and Goodie strips the flesh from his bones. Only a charred skeleton remains.

Citra smiles. "Nice work halfling, I couldn't have..."

She looks down to see thick white strings wrapped around her leg running all the way to the spider.

"Goodie help!"

She is pulled off her feet toward the giant arachnid.
    Sword quick like a bunny

I cut at the silk

LowerDark:

The statue contains one word at its base. Fergamil. The dwarf creator god. nobody openly worships him. This place was old. Prehuman.

The stairs lead to two large gates and also an elevator that seems to return to the Underdark.

Bandylegs checks the stairs for danger and proceeds to the gates to inspect them also.

"Who is tomut, is that your god or a friend?"

LowerDark:
    Necrominus wrote: »
    Bandylegs checks the stairs for danger and proceeds to the gates to inspect them also.
    The dwarvish on the gate is old. BandyLegs had only seen this old script once before in sketches his father made of Dwacatra. He could not read them.

Bandylegs decides against going through the gates. Instead he spends the next hour scrying the area so he can return with others to investigate.

OOC: Let me know when hour has passed and Bandy will take elevator back to UnderDark.

Statue:
    "bige, do you know more about this ststue we are in, i was teleported here, so have no idea where i am, or when i am."
    "What is upstairs?" "what is the goal at the other side of those axes?"
    "Who is tomut, is that your god or a friend?"
    "He's my god.

Rumour has it that those old kings had a great artefact somewhere in this statue. It was built as a museum to their empire, to show off their greatest magics, but little known to most, also for magical research, this here is the start of the research area.

I think the door on the other side is the way to the great treasure, although who knows how far along the way. I doubt it's in the next room.

When? I'd say two in the afternoon."

Underdark:
    Sword quick like a bunny

I cut at the silk
    Goodie takes out his sword, Quadin still smoking. Across the chasm Citra is being slowly pulled, no doubt her weight makes it difficult for the beast.

"ah, that explains what you said just before you ran into the axes and got yourself all sliced up. I might have a way of slowing thes axes to a crawl so we can saunter right through."

"How did you get to this place? All I can see surrounding us is water. Did you get here by flying on a dragons back?"

• Advertisement

Statue:
    "How did you get to this place? All I can see surrounding us is water. Did you get here by flying on a dragons back?"
    "Adventuring party with a magic-user. The rest died fighting the guardian up those stairs.

Actually how did you survive?" he eyes Ekbard suspiciously.

Underdark:

Goodie takes out his sword, Quadin still smoking. Across the chasm Citra is being slowly pulled, no doubt her weight makes it difficult for the beast.

Ook oh sorry I was on fire
    I shoot a standard broad head at the silk

"I am Ekbard, slayer of the judge and the butcher, rider of Devil lords. The guardians are no match for my undead army.", "so you dont have a boat somewhere then"

OOC: roll to hit.

Statue:
    "I am Ekbard, slayer of the judge and the butcher, rider of Devil lords. The guardians are no match for my undead army.", "so you dont have a boat somewhere then"
    "Judge, as in the old head priest of the Kyrtin empire? Didn't he vanish during the war?"

He laughs.

"And yeah right could you kill him if half the stories are true."

Underdark:
    The arrow flies across the chasm and cuts the silk. Citra quickly runs, casts a spell that causes her to glow orange and jumps the gap.

The Spider shuffles away.

"Let us rest for the night" she says smiling at Goodie and gives him a hug.

She starts a fire, goes off and kills one of the creatures crawling about and casts a protective spell.

BandyLegs ascends not far from them one hour later.

"Dwarf, so you are safe" she says lifting a roasted giant insect.

"we have lots of time for laughing later, do you have a boat moored? "

Statue:
    "we have lots of time for laughing later, do you have a boat moored? "
    "Yeah, I do. At the feet."

Underdark:

The arrow flies across the chasm and cuts the silk. Citra quickly runs, casts a spell that causes her to glow orange and jumps the gap.

The Spider shuffles away.

"Let us rest for the night" she says smiling at Goodie and gives him a hug.

She starts a fire, goes off and kills one of the creatures crawling about and casts a protective spell.

BandyLegs ascends not far from them one hour later.

"Dwarf, so you are safe" she says lifting a roasted giant insect.
    I fashionchopsticks from the elves bones
    Hey Citra whay was that Shiite he was spewing
    Clodagh or what ever

• Advertisement

Bandylegs smiles at the others and joins them, taking a portion of the insect from Citra.

'Did ye know there is a great dwarven statue many miles beneath us? I dinnae want to travel further but come back to ye first.

So, tell us Citra. Where exactly are we headed down here?'

Advertisement