Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D Act Three Scene I - Where to now?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

ekbark takes out the bow and shoots an arrow into the rod.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,127 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Fourier wrote: »
    Underdark:

"Have a purpose in mind for me then?

I could throw you, but I cannot guarantee success. I will not attempt the dragon. For you still weigh your true weight."

Citra answers.

"Indeed, I may use a spell to launch myself across."

'Toss the halfling as he wishes. Citra, will yer spell get me across as well?'

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

Underdark:

He picks up Goodie and throws him across the gap. Goodie rolls as he lands taking no damage.

Statue:
    sKeith wrote: »
    ekbark takes out the bow and shoots an arrow into the rod.
    The arrow causes a change in the current, at first nothing much happens until one of the bisected adventurers flies up toward a labris which swings through him reattaching the halves and he lands back on the ground and walks backward dodging until he stands next to Ekbard.

"Okay Tomut, just run..." he jumps on seeing Ekbard "...oh hello, you raiding here as well?"

"Hello there, I dont think you should just run, I don't foresee that being good for you."

• Advertisement

The Statue:
    "Oh what you a prophet or sommit?"

"I just seen time reverse and you unsplitting from that labrys over there before arriving back beside me, hold just a few more seconds, i'll see if we can get your friend tomat back too." Ekbard tries shooting another arrow into the rod.

"whats your name, mines Ekbard."

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,127 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Bandylegs paces the chasm, unsure of his next move.

'Toss, spell, or jump? I dinnae... Quadin? Have ye any ideas?'

Statue:
    "whats your name, mines Ekbard."
    "Bige"

This time the arrow really alters the current. Bige runs forward and is split in a second, then the walls begin to crack slowly. Eventually a piece of masonry comes down and Ekbard sees outside to the sun rapidly spinning in the sky. When it ends he can see four large cities on the coast where the Shire would be.

• Advertisement

Underdark:
    Necrominus wrote: »
    Bandylegs paces the chasm, unsure of his next move.

'Toss, spell, or jump? I dinnae... Quadin? Have ye any ideas?'
    "I can make the jump myself. Citra, the dwarf?"

She pauses.

"Perhaps once you are across we can use our magics to make a bridge for BandyLegs before I get myself across?"

"awwh, bige, i said stay there, what were you playing at?.." Ekbard shoots another arrow into the rod.

Bandylegs takes out his axe and scans the surroundings for any hidden entrances.

'What do ye think, Axel? Jump, spell, or be tossed. I dinnae like the options meself.'

Edit:

Bandylegs turns, hearing the elf and Citra speak.

'Aye. I'd like that very much. Mesel' and Bridge will wait here and cross last.'

Underdark:
    The elf leaps across and places his hands on the ground, as does Citra. A beam of light is emitted across the chasm.

Citra winces.

"In this place this is harder than I thought, go BandyLegs."

Bandylegs races across the chasm with Bridge slightly behind him.

Necrominus wrote: »
    Bandylegs races across the chasm with Bridge slightly behind him.
    OOC: Roll Charisma

OOC: Yikes. Rolled a 17

Tower:
    "awwh, bige, i said stay there, what were you playing at?.." Ekbard shoots another arrow into the rod.
    The rod's cover comes off, enough damage to the ceramic having been dealt by the arrows.

Ekbard sees there are eight points marked.

1. Yesterday
    2. A year ago
    3. Previous Robbery
    4. First time completed room was empty.
    5. The day before the destruction of the statue
    6. Judge's visit
    7. Final Day of the War
    8. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE THIS SETTING

His previous two arrows are embedded at 3. and 5.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Ook

Ekbard shoots an arrow at point 3 again.

• Advertisement

Underdark:
    Quadin jumps back letting go of the spell and the bridge disintegrates. BandyLegs and Bridge fall.

"Bandy!!!!" Citra shouts out.

Quadin speaks, "You think I'll let you enter our city Cóllhug? Yes, I know who you are."

He gestures at Goodie who bursts into flame.

Chasm:
    BandyLegs and Bridge fall through the chasm.

"Any ideas dwarf?"

Ekbard stashes his bow&arrows back in his backpack and arms up with his favorite weapons again.

Statue:
    Time rewinds once more and Bige stands ready. The rod remains the same.

"Okay Tomut, just run..." he jumps on seeing Ekbard "...oh hello, you raiding here as well?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Underdark:
    Quadin jumps back letting go of the spell and the bridge disintegrates. BandyLegs and Bridge fall.

Quadin speaks, "You think I'll let you enter our city Cóllhug? Yes, I know who you are."

Chasm:

"Any ideas dwarf?"
    I drink my protection from fire potion and start rolling in the dirt

Underdark:

Chasm:

"Any ideas dwarf?"

Bandylegs shrugs and tries to climb onto Bridge's back in midair.

'Ye bein' Earth elemental might be able to break me fall. Unless ye can guide us to some sorta passage in the rock?'

Bandylegs takes out his axe and holds it in front of him while scanning for ledges to land on.

"Hello Bige. Before you go running into those axes and killing yourself, i think we need to talk."

Statue:
    "Hello Bige. Before you go running into those axes and killing yourself, i think we need to talk."
    "I'm the most agile there is. Trained in Zassan's beast pits. Just watch me pal."

He watches, timing the swings, ready to run.

Ekbard shouts "stop, or i'll chop you into little pieces myself."

Ekbard thinks to himself, next time i'll have 5 undead hold him in place.

• Advertisement

Statue:
    Ekbard shouts "stop, or i'll chop you into little pieces myself."
    He stops in place and brings his hand to his sword, he looks hard at Ekbard though.

"I won't win this, will I?" He removes his hand from his sword.

"Talk."

Advertisement