Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High quality bed, mattress and headboard

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 dub3075

Hi there. Im looking for a middle of the range king size matress & headboard. What would you reccommend

• Company Representative Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

dub3075 wrote: »
    Hi there. Im looking for a middle of the range king size matress & headboard. What would you reccommend

Hi dub3075

There are so many different ones. We have from as little as €99/€149/€199 euros. We have a Signature Sleep pocket mattress for €249. Headboards from €59. We have everything in stock , ready to go. It depends on what you prefer and your budget. We are having a big clear out this coming week of one off kingsize mattresses that we have no repeats of. We have ex displays and lightly transport marked models, all going cheap.

Thanks

bigmickey.ie team

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Hi dub3075

There are so many different ones. We have from as little as €99/€149/€199 euros. We have a Signature Sleep pocket mattress for €249. Headboards from €59. We have everything in stock , ready to go. It depends on what you prefer and your budget. We are having a big clear out this coming week of one off kingsize mattresses that we have no repeats of. We have ex displays and lightly transport marked models, all going cheap.

Thanks

bigmickey.ie team

I want a king-size delivered to Cork as a present this week..mid range..what's the best price? Thanks

Colser wrote: »
    I want a king-size delivered to Cork as a present this week..mid range..what's the best price? Thanks

pm sent. Can send with DPD for next day delivery this week.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

Hi there, how much would you be looking at for a single bed and mattress for a 6 year old boy?

• Advertisement

glic83 wrote: »
    Hi there, how much would you be looking at for a single bed and mattress for a 6 year old boy?

From €50 upwards, better ones for €65. Obviously the more you spend, the better the quality.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

From €50 upwards, better ones for €65. Obviously the more you spend, the better the quality.

Thanks
    bed and mattress for 50? Can't be right?

glic83 wrote: »
    bed and mattress for 50? Can't be right?

Right you are, mattress only.

Complete beds fropm €149

Thanks

Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭cargen

What size do you require ? Is it 160cm X 200cm

We get custom made mattresses in every week so not a problem for us.

Thanks for your reply.
    Yes that is the size.
    What would be the price range for a good quality mattress?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭micks_address

Hi Mick,

Could you do anything on the like of this?

https://bigmickey.ie/product/julian-bowen-kimbo-pink-cabin-bed/

Also does it come with a decent quality matress?

Im looking at this unit in the uk
    http://www.stompa.com/acatalog/Last-Years-model-High-Sleeper-with-Pull-Out-Chair-Bed-in-Pink--Cube-Unit---Free-Mattress-LYUNO5_06CB.html#.WkuP3dGypaQ

Thanks,
    Mick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 ks44

Hi. I am looking for a super king size mattress.
    I don't really have a clue what i am looking for so i am relying on your advice! The other half wouldnt have a great back so i assume something reasonably firm?
    Budget is quite tight but again i dont really know what i need to spend. Something under €500??

ks44 wrote: »
    Hi. I am looking for a super king size mattress.
    I don't really have a clue what i am looking for so i am relying on your advice! The other half wouldnt have a great back so i assume something reasonably firm?
    Budget is quite tight but again i dont really know what i need to spend. Something under €500??

Hi KS44

You have arrived at Superking capital of Ireland. We always have hundreds of Superking mattresses in stock from €200 upwards. Can definitely get this sorted for you. Where would delivery be to ? Best thing would be to pm me your number or call me on 086 8356888 so as I can understand what mattress might work best for you.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭ene

where exactly are you located? closest to dublin if possible!

ene wrote: »
    where exactly are you located? closest to dublin if possible!

Hi ene

I have you on my list for tomorrow. Will check and see what mattress that I can put with the frame that I sent you the picture of to suit your budget. Our shop is on the N4 in Longford and it's free delivery in most cases.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Looking for a superking, similar to this if you have it. Thanks.

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    Looking for a superking, similar to this if you have it. Thanks.

Hi Fr Dougal

We don't stock King Koil. We have a huge range of Superking mattresses from €200 up to €999 generally. Where are you based ? All our upper range mattresses are NBF rated just like King Koil.
    Thanks

Mick

Hi Mick,

Could you do anything on the like of this?

https://bigmickey.ie/product/julian-bowen-kimbo-pink-cabin-bed/

Also does it come with a decent quality matress?

Im looking at this unit in the uk
    http://www.stompa.com/acatalog/Last-Years-model-High-Sleeper-with-Pull-Out-Chair-Bed-in-Pink--Cube-Unit---Free-Mattress-LYUNO5_06CB.html#.WkuP3dGypaQ

Thanks,
    Mick

60 Kimbo Pink beds in stock at suppliers in UK tonight.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Hi Fr Dougal

We don't stock King Koil. We have a huge range of Superking mattresses from €200 up to €999 generally. Where are you based ? All our upper range mattresses are NBF rated just like King Koil.
    Thanks

Mick

Based in Dublin. Can you link to/PM details of a comparable mattress? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭the_pod

Hi Mick,

Are those clearance kingsize on your website? My current old mattress is hurting my back, sprung type with foam layer on top. What would you recommend?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭dubsuperstar

Hi Big Mickey,

We got all our mattress from you 7 years ago, delivered by Mick and his dog to our door in Ashbourne and delighted with them. Its time for us to start replacing them.

Looking for good quality firm super king size.

Thanks,

Keith.

• Advertisement

the_pod wrote: »
    Hi Mick,

Are those clearance kingsize on your website? My current old mattress is hurting my back, sprung type with foam layer on top. What would you recommend?

Cheers

Hi there

We have many clearance offers on at the min at our shop. Was it the Sealy or the John Lewis that is much talked about on here or was is something different ?

Hi Big Mickey,

We got all our mattress from you 7 years ago, delivered by Mick and his dog to our door in Ashbourne and delighted with them. Its time for us to start replacing them.

Looking for good quality firm super king size.

Thanks,

Keith.

Hi Keith

That was a quick 7 years. We have plenty of Superking always in stock. Did you want to call to us to pick something or what ? Happy to report that Rudy, the Jack Russell is still hard at work and loves nothing better than going out on deliveries.

Attachment not found.

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    Based in Dublin. Can you link to/PM details of a comparable mattress? Thanks.

Sending you a link in a minute by pm. It's the only Superking mattress that we have ran out of stock off but will be back in stock next week again. It's called Coral 2000 pocket and its a box top mattress.

Uncle Rosco who was the very first poster on boards about us all those years ago beat you to it. He got our last one just before Christmas and is very impressed with it he says.

Here is the link on our site to the Sealy Kingsize sets that we have on offer currently for those of you that have asked for it.

http://bigmickey.ie/product/sealy-essentials-king-size-set/

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭:Keith:

Hi there,

I'm looking at purchasing https://bigmickey.ie/product/julian-bowen-cosmo-bed-frame-3/ and have a couple of questions if you don't mind.

1. From looking online, the mattress to be used with it seems to be a EU Double (~200x140)- would this is a suitable bed frame for it?

2. How long is processing and standard delivery currently taking? I'm based in Dublin.

Thanks for your help.

:Keith: wrote: »
    Hi there,

I'm looking at purchasing https://bigmickey.ie/product/julian-bowen-cosmo-bed-frame-3/ and have a couple of questions if you don't mind.

1. From looking online, the mattress to be used with it seems to be a EU Double (~200x140)- would this is a suitable bed frame for it?

2. How long is processing and standard delivery currently taking? I'm based in Dublin.

Thanks for your help.

Hi Heith

I'm pretty sure that it takes a standard double mattress 4ft 6in or 135cm X 190cm. We currently don't have one in stock but have an order pending. We will have similar beds to it in stock and if it's a stock item then delivery is generally 24 hours to 48 hours. If you decide on a bed that we have in stock then you can have tomorrow. I can send you a picture of a very similar bed to the Cosmo.

Thanks

Mick

Hi Heith

I'm pretty sure that it takes a standard double mattress 4ft 6in or 135cm X 190cm. We currently don't have one in stock but have an order pending. We will have similar beds to it in stock and if it's a stock item then delivery is generally 24 hours to 48 hours. If you decide on a bed that we have in stock then you can have tomorrow. I can send you a picture of a very similar bed to the Cosmo.

Thanks

Mick

Thanks for the quick reply.

When would you anticipate it being back in stock?

I'd be interested in something similar if it's within the same sort of price range.

Thanks,
    Keith.

:Keith: wrote: »
    Thanks for the quick reply.

When would you anticipate it being back in stock?

I'd be interested in something similar if it's within the same sort of price range.

Thanks,
    Keith.

Hi Keith,

The supplier has them in stock and we should have another delivery from them shortly. Would you be open to the idea of a black leather bed or does it have to be brown? We can do for the same price.

Thanks

Mick

Hi Keith,

The supplier has them in stock and we should have another delivery from them shortly. Would you be open to the idea of a black leather bed or does it have to be brown? We can do for the same price.

Thanks

Mick

I've PMed you about this. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭lachin

Hi can you send me on a link for a single bed with a goodish mattress....suitable for a child, also a double mattress suitable for a guestroom, comfy but not overly expensive. I'm not seeing much on site

Advertisement