Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High quality bed, mattress and headboard

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭flintash

Hi im looking at some mattresses on your website, but cant see their sizes. Im looking for 190x90 in price range 99-150

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Here is the link on our site to the Sealy Kingsize sets that we have on offer currently for those of you that have asked for it.

http://bigmickey.ie/product/sealy-essentials-king-size-set/

Just wondering if this set comes with the headboard as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Hey Mick, you have some lovely headboards that allow you choose fabric. I was wondering if you can get bed bases in the same fabrics, particularly the leather look ones ? I have noticed some other manufacturers doing it now and it looks really well to have them matching.

• Company Representative Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

angeldaisy wrote: »
    Just wondering if this set comes with the headboard as well?

Hi angeldaisy

Apologies for only answering this now, I was away getting new stock.

You can get a fabric headboard with this deal for the discounted price of 50 euro extra.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

lachin wrote: »
    Hi can you send me on a link for a single bed with a goodish mattress....suitable for a child, also a double mattress suitable for a guestroom, comfy but not overly expensive. I'm not seeing much on site

Hi lachin

Our biggest seller is The Raz which I think this thread was started about. A sinle mattress and base 299 euro. The double mattress is 299 euro also. The mattresses are fill both sides so you can turn for longer life. Are those prices within your budget if not then we have plenty of cheaper ones also.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Advertisement

flintash wrote: »
    Hi im looking at some mattresses on your website, but cant see their sizes. Im looking for 190x90 in price range 99-150

A standard single mattress is 90cm X 190cm. Prices start at 65 euro. We have plenty of different ones within your budget. We even have the Signature Sleep pocket sprung mattress for 149 euro still in stock. Give me a call at some stage 086 8356888 / 043 3345488

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

Hey Mick, you have some lovely headboards that allow you choose fabric. I was wondering if you can get bed bases in the same fabrics, particularly the leather look ones ? I have noticed some other manufacturers doing it now and it looks really well to have them matching.

Hi _Whimsical_

Yes, we get these all the time. We do quite a lot of custom orders these days. Generally get them in to stock within a week or so. We have all the sample fabrics in our showroom and you can even supply your own fabric provided it's up to standard.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Nettle

Hey Mick

I am on the look out for a double divan with drawers would prefer one from the sealy range but open to recommendations to something similar that you may have

Annette

Nettle wrote: »
    Hey Mick

I am on the look out for a double divan with drawers would prefer one from the sealy range but open to recommendations to something similar that you may have

Annette

Hi Annette

We should have Sealy. How many drawers ? colour ?

Thanks

bigmickey.ie Team

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Nettle

We should have Sealy. How many drawers ? colour ?

Hey guys

Would say 4 drawer and not too fussed on colour as it's for a teenager maybe a dark head board but that doesn't matter really

Annette

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭emg74

Hey Mick, we bought a mattress from you a couple of years ago, Best Rest Semi Orthopaedic. It's very comfy but is only on a guest bed and not used very often. My dad is looking for a new double mattress... Would you still have this range in stock or would you recommend it for everyday ? If not what would an alternative be. He is recovering from cancer and possibly facing into surgery so we need something comfy and supportive. We're about an hour from you so can probably meet you but would like suggestions. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 13 UpTheTreaty

Hi Mick,

I'm in the market for a super king bed frame and mattress, do you have all the frames that are online in your warehouse for viewing? I'm looking at the Birlea Castello Ottoman or the Limelight Rhea Ottoman in particular.

For the mattress would you have an equivalent of this?
    https://www.ezliving-interiors.ie/king-koil-comfort-supreme-pillowtop-mattress?id=1653

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,626 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

"Bargain alert" thread much?

Bargain alert requests surely :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,464 ✭✭✭micks_address

Hi mick
    Texted you there re price on a table and chairs
    Thanks,
    Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭fifi28

Hi Mick

Bought our kingsize leather frame and one of the silentnight rolled up memory foam mattresses from your good self about 7 years ago at an unbeatable price. It has served us well but time for a change now.

In two minds whether to just get a new kingsize mattress or go for a double divan type.

I see loads on here raving about the john lewis mattress? Would they be good for someone with serious back and neck issues? And price wise what would I be looking at for: option 1 - just new kingsize mattress and option 2 - replace the lot with double divan base and mattress?

Cheers
    Fiona

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭MentalMario

Just want to say thanks to Big Mickey.

Sealy Bed arrived this week. A mile ahead of the old bed we was using. Great value too.

Would highly recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭sonandheir

Wanted to say thanks to big mick. Got one if the john lewis mattresses, very well made and comfortable mattress.
    Great service and great price.

Thanks, sonandheir.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 AvC

Hi Mick,

I am looking for a double bed, base and headboard. Ideally a softer mattress and not one of the harder orthopaedic mattresses. Is this something you can help with?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,404 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

AvC wrote: »
    Hi Mick,

I am looking for a double bed, base and headboard. Ideally a softer mattress and not one of the harder orthopaedic mattresses. Is this something you can help with?

Thanks.

Bargain

fifi28 wrote: »
    Hi Mick

Bought our kingsize leather frame and one of the silentnight rolled up memory foam mattresses from your good self about 7 years ago at an unbeatable price. It has served us well but time for a change now.

In two minds whether to just get a new kingsize mattress or go for a double divan type.

I see loads on here raving about the john lewis mattress? Would they be good for someone with serious back and neck issues? And price wise what would I be looking at for: option 1 - just new kingsize mattress and option 2 - replace the lot with double divan base and mattress?

Cheers
    Fiona

Hi Fiona

Apologies, only saw this now

As you probably know , we have mattresses for all budgets. It depends what you can afford. We got several hundred of these John Lewis mattresses and they are selling very well and good reports coming back about them. Give me a call if you want to discuss further.

Thanks

Mick

043 3345488 / 086 8356888

• Advertisement

Just want to say thanks to Big Mickey.

Sealy Bed arrived this week. A mile ahead of the old bed we was using. Great value too.

Would highly recommend.

Hi

Great to hear. Hope you get years of sound sleep out of it. Thanks again for the business

Mick

AvC wrote: »
    Hi Mick,

Thanks.

Hi

Yes, plenty in stock with free delivery in most cases. pm me your number or call me on 043 3345488 / 086 8356888

Thanks

Mick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Heres Johnny

Hi Mick, do you take away old beds?

Looking for 1 base or frame only and another base/frame and matress.

Ideally looking for someone to take away 2 old frames and 1 old mattress when the new ones delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭fifi28

Hi Fiona

Apologies, only saw this now

As you probably know , we have mattresses for all budgets. It depends what you can afford. We got several hundred of these John Lewis mattresses and they are selling very well and good reports coming back about them. Give me a call if you want to discuss further.

Thanks

Mick

043 3345488 / 086 8356888

Thanks for getting back to me. I think we will probably make a visit down to you in the near future!

Cheers

Hi Mick, do you take away old beds?

Looking for 1 base or frame only and another base/frame and matress.

Ideally looking for someone to take away 2 old frames and 1 old mattress when the new ones delivered.

Hi Johnny

When we supply new beds we can take away the old ones.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭game4it70

Hi Mick,

Do you sell any single bed frames that are shorter than 190cm?
    I only have space for 188cm even with the skirting boards taken off :(

game4it70 wrote: »
    Hi Mick,

Do you sell any single bed frames that are shorter than 190cm?
    I only have space for 188cm even with the skirting boards taken off :(

We can get divan bases or leather / fabric frames any length or width and we also get mattresses to fit them. Would any of those suit you. You can even supply us with an image of something that you like and we can get the same made. Thanks

We can get divan bases or leather / fabric frames any length or width and we also get mattresses to fit them. Would any of those suit you. You can even supply us with an image of something that you like and we can get the same made. Thanks

Thanks for the swift reply.
    I originally had a 190cm divan base that i had to modify to fit :P
    I managed to use to wedge the 190cm mattress it came with in to the alcove.

I am on a tight budget so I don't think a custom made would be possible.
    I did see a UK based company that sell singles with 180 and 183cm lengths so was just hoping you may stock similar.

Oh I hate the box room I have as the only place a normal single fits stops the door opening even halfway :confused:

I might just have to build a base and get a standard single mattress off you instead.

Thanks.

game4it70 wrote: »
    Thanks for the swift reply.
    I originally had a 190cm divan base that i had to modify to fit :P
    I managed to use to wedge the 190cm mattress it came with in to the alcove.

I am on a tight budget so I don't think a custom made would be possible.
    I did see a UK based company that sell singles with 180 and 183cm lengths so was just hoping you may stock similar.

Oh I hate the box room I have as the only place a normal single fits stops the door opening even halfway :confused:

I might just have to build a base and get a standard single mattress off you instead.

Thanks.

Just because it's custom made, does not mean that it has to be expensive. An okay set will cost you only €199 but a much better one (Raz - at beginning of this thread) will only cost €299 for mattress and base. These sets are very strong and comfortable. You can see feedback on this thread from customers that got them and all very happy. Let us know if we can help. Thanks

• Advertisement

Just because it's custom made, does not mean that it has to be expensive. An okay set will cost you only €199 but a much better one (Raz - at beginning of this thread) will only cost €299 for mattress and base. These sets are very strong and comfortable. You can see feedback on this thread from customers that got them and all very happy. Let us know if we can help. Thanks

Thanks again.I will send you a pm tomorrow if thats ok so we can discuss further?

Advertisement