Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High quality bed, mattress and headboard

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭fifi28

Hi again Mick

Thinking of calling down to the shop this week hopefully. Have been shopping around and we settled on this one for comfort

http://www.bargaintown.ie/p/respa-pocket-1400-divan-bed/respapocket1400divan

Just wondering if you have something comparable?

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭normakelle

Hi mick,

Do you have the sealy divan sets 4ft 6 in stock and how much with a headboard?
    would these be similar to the raz divan sets?

thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

fifi28 wrote: »
    Hi again Mick

Thinking of calling down to the shop this week hopefully. Have been shopping around and we settled on this one for comfort

http://www.bargaintown.ie/p/respa-pocket-1400-divan-bed/respapocket1400divan

Just wondering if you have something comparable?

Cheers

Hi fifi28

Definitely won't have any problem competing with that offer. Visit us when you are ready and I will show you different options

Thanks

Mick

normakelle wrote: »
    Hi mick,

Do you have the sealy divan sets 4ft 6 in stock and how much with a headboard?
    would these be similar to the raz divan sets?

thanks

Hi

The offer that we had on was only in Kingsize but I have a few Sealy double sets that have just arrived this weekend so you can have one at the same price if you wish. Headboards 50 euro extra.

Thanks

Mick

Hi fifi28

Definitely won't have any problem competing with that offer. Visit us when you are ready and I will show you different options

Thanks

Mick

See you Thursday morning!

Fiona

• Advertisement

See you Thursday morning!

Fiona

Hi fifi28

Looking forward to it See you then.

Thanks

Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭skydish79

hi how much for king size bed with a hard mattress delivered to county louth

skydish79 wrote: »
    hi how much for king size bed with a hard mattress delivered to county louth

Hi skydish79

It's very hard for anyone to pick a mattress for someone else. Many customers will have a very different opinion of what "hard or firm" are. You really have to try them out. We have mattresses in stock called 2 in 1 and they are as hard as the floor on one side but when you turn them over, the other side is less firm. We still have a few of those Sealy sets on offer at €399 for complete bed.

Thanks

Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭skydish79

Hi skydish79

It's very hard for anyone to pick a mattress for someone else. Many customers will have a very different opinion of what "hard or firm" are. You really have to try them out. We have mattresses in stock called 2 in 1 and they are as hard as the floor on one side but when you turn them over, the other side is less firm. We still have a few of those Sealy sets on offer at €399 for complete bed.

Thanks

Mick

Do you have a store in drogheda?

skydish79 wrote: »
    Do you have a store in drogheda?

Hi

Our main store is in Longford with free nationwide delivery. Happy to show you a couple of different ones when next in Drogheda. We would normally be in Drogheda every week .You can reach me on 086 8356888

Thanks

Mick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭Same As

Hi There,

Looking for a 4'6 Divan base with 2x drawers, mattress and headboard. How much we looking at?

Thanks a mill!

Same As wrote: »
    Hi There,

Looking for a 4'6 Divan base with 2x drawers, mattress and headboard. How much we looking at?

Thanks a mill!

Hi

There are some coming in over the weekend that we can offer for about €175. Only about 6 sets. Probably Silentnight brand. Can check and revert.

Just took delivery of our new bed from bigmickey! Drove down on thursday from Dublin and Got an unbeatable deal on kingsize mattress, divan base and a gorgeous custom made headboard! Couldnt be happier with the whole lot, cant wait to climb into it later!!!!

Big thumbs up for Bigmickey.ie :)

Just took delivery of our new bed from bigmickey! Drove down on thursday from Dublin and Got an unbeatable deal on kingsize mattress, divan base and a gorgeous custom made headboard! Couldnt be happier with the whole lot, cant wait to climb into it later!!!!

Big thumbs up for Bigmickey.ie :)

Hi fifi28

Glad you were happy with the service. Hopefully you get many nights quality sleep from now on. Thanks for the business. Let us know how the bed works out for you.

Hi fifi28

Glad you were happy with the service. Hopefully you get many nights quality sleep from now on. Thanks for the business. Let us know how the bed works out for you.

Thanks again! Will do! Stellar service and work you guys do! The headboard is perfect and looks exactly how I wanted!

Fiona

Thanks again! Will do! Stellar service and work you guys do! The headboard is perfect and looks exactly how I wanted!

Fiona

We have the edge on the competition okay - A custom made bed and headboard ordered from scratch from UK and delivered within 48 hours to you is a pretty good record I'd say. Most companies quote 6 weeks and even more for something like that.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭stedeb

Hi there. I'm looking for a king size divan base with 4 drawers. The current one I have is a Sealy and has a 2000 sprung base in it Can you give a price please on something similar Mattress is posturepedic guardian ortho.

Thanks
    Stephen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

Hi looking for a kids single mattress, current one from Harvey Norman nearly has the springs coming through and its only less than 2 years old! Any prices you can quote?

We have the edge on the competition okay - A custom made bed and headboard ordered from scratch from UK and delivered within 48 hours to you is a pretty good record I'd say. Most companies quote 6 weeks and even more for something like that.

Thanks

Most definitely! Wouldn’t get that service any where else I can think of!

Hi looking for a kids single mattress, current one from Harvey Norman nearly has the springs coming through and its only less than 2 years old! Any prices you can quote?

Hi there

We have everything in stock in single branded mattresses from €50 upwards. Next model is €65 and so on. What budget have you ? As you can appreciate the more you spend the better the quality. Thanks

• Advertisement

stedeb wrote: »
    Hi there. I'm looking for a king size divan base with 4 drawers. The current one I have is a Sealy and has a 2000 sprung base in it Can you give a price please on something similar Mattress is posturepedic guardian ortho.

Thanks
    Stephen

Hi Stephen

I can't find that Sealy model anywhere that I have checked. How old is it ?

AS regards our own stock, we have many major brands but as discounted prices. We have Sealy 4 drawer bases for €250 in kingsize. Give me a call and we can see if we have something to suit you.

Mick

086 8356888

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭stedeb

it's only about 15 years old so still new stockðŸ˜႒.
    do you have a link to the base you have is it sprung?

regarding mattress looking for firm mattress for herself with topper what do you recommend?
    Stephen
    Hi Stephen

I can't find that Sealy model anywhere that I have checked. How old is it ?

AS regards our own stock, we have many major brands but as discounted prices. We have Sealy 4 drawer bases for €250 in kingsize. Give me a call and we can see if we have something to suit you.

Mick

086 8356888

Hi Stephen

If it's 15 years old I would not be able to find any info on it at this stage but if it's still in good condition then you should still be able to use it on a new mattress. I will check in the warehouse tomorrow to see what we have in sprung top bases for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭ChewyLuey

Hiya

Looking to get 2 standard doubles and 2 singles. For a rented house but want good solid quality. Budget wise maybe 250 and less per double and 150 and less per single.

Thanks a lot

ChewyLuey wrote: »
    Hiya

Looking to get 2 standard doubles and 2 singles. For a rented house but want good solid quality. Budget wise maybe 250 and less per double and 150 and less per single.

Thanks a lot

Hi ChewyLuey,

Is it complete beds that you need or just mattresses?

Thanks
    Bigmickey

Apologies, mattresses only.

Apologies, mattresses only.

Hi ChewyLuey

We have a very small number of the Signature Sleep Pocket Sprung mattresses left that we can let you have for :

Singles €149

Double/ King €249

Loads of guys on boards got them and all were quite happy with them as far as I am aware. We sold 1000 of them with no issues. We will have plenty of other models as well. Where would delivery be to ?

Thanks very much, location is Kerry. Are they vacuum packed?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Hey guys,

Looking for a King Size mattress. Budget around the 300-500 mark. What's a good option?

• Advertisement

Thanks very much, location is Kerry. Are they vacuum packed?

Hi

Yes they are but unlike most vacuum packed, you don't have to wait 24 hours to use them. Once you open them they spring to life immediately. We were only in Tralee and Kilarney on Friday ourselves delivering. Delivery is free when in your area. If you need in a hurry we can send with DPD for next day delivery at a subsidised rate of €9 each. Thanks

Advertisement