Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alt Coin Thread (Vertcoin, OMG, CVC, PAY etc).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭august12

Lolololol.

Could you not offer some advice other than your lololol, this person is obviously new to trading and just looking for some feedback. As are most of us new to crypto trading.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,411 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

august12 wrote: »
    Could you not offer some advice other than your lololol, this person is obviously new to trading and just looking for some feedback. As are most of us new to crypto trading.

No, I can't offer advice on such a preposterous request. Nor can anyone else here. "Feedback"?! He's literally asked "how can I get rich easily?" and then acknowledged that if anyone knew, we'd all be at it. The entire idea of it is laughable, hence "lololol".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

Well I'm currently at 900 quid profit with XRP, bought it at 0.2$, it's now selling at 1.6$.

Got lucky with that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

DanDan6592 wrote: »
    Well I'm currently at 900 quid profit with XRP, bought it at 0.2$, it's now selling at 1.6$.

Got lucky with that!

$3k made this guy a Ripple Millionaire

https://www.reddit.com/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=top_nav

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭annie.t

enda1 wrote: »
    Particl - a privacy coin looks great value at the moment considering their competitors rises!
    ?c=1&url=https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fmedia%2FDRiYp0fXkAE1N7H.jpg

Marketplace alpha in Q1 2018. Seems a good time to get in before their MVP launch.

couldnt thank you more for your post
    started researching PART and got meself just over 100 coins at 74200 sats
    im smiling now :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭annie.t

also seems good time to get some next

Guys im up and running on Coinbase and Binnace and awaiting approval from Bitstamp

What exchanges do you recommend next as i am missing out in a few Alt-coins not currently on Binnance.

Thanks in advance

Go to coinmarketcap and look for the markets of whatever coins you're interested in. Then join the relevant exchange.

Go to coinmarketcap and look for the markets of whatever coins you're interested in. Then join the relevant exchange.

Cheers.

Binnace seems to have a bit range, who would be second in line, or is there a big spread?

What? Are you looking to randomly just join exchanges because of the range of coins they have or do you actually have a coin in mind that your don't currently have access to?

• Advertisement

What? Are you looking to randomly just join exchanges because of the range of coins they have or do you actually have a coin in mind that your don't currently have access to?

Bit of both tbh

Is it not normal to say have access to a few exchanges?

Join whatever the hell ones you want to. Some of the biggest are Bittrex, poloniex, Kraken etc. I'm on cryptopia as well for Blackcoin. I also use bittylicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

Join whatever the hell ones you want to. Some of the biggest are Bittrex, poloniex, Kraken etc. I'm on cryptopia as well for Blackcoin. I also use bittylicious.

I dont think bittrex is accepting anymore new accounts.

Guys im up and running on Coinbase and Binnace and awaiting approval from Bitstamp

What exchanges do you recommend next as i am missing out in a few Alt-coins not currently on Binnance.

Thanks in advance

Finally you got up and running, that's great Tinder.

Here's the shít part - A fair few of the reputable exchanges have temporarily suspended new account registration. For example, I've been trying to get onto Litebit.eu to purchase some other alts, but they aren't taking new customers at the moment.

As for options to currently obtain alts which aren't on Binance...

Bitgrail is accepting new customers if you are looking to buy Raiblocks (XRB).

Coinomi wallet - It stores many different alts (it's 70% a list of shítcoins in fairness) but it has a handy feature on it called Shapeshift which allows you to exchange any of your Coinomi alts for some of Shapeshift's less mainstream alts. For example, I sent some Ethereum to my Coinomi wallet, used Shapeshift to exchange that to Reddcoin and Doge.

I'd appreciate opinion of (lets just say) the more seasoned traders on here on these two coins that im currently interested in;

POE https://po.et
    I really like what there trying to achieve using the blockchain decentralized network to verify digital content/media

&

TRX www.tron.network/en.html (China based)
    a blockchain-based decentralized protocol that aims to construct a worldwide free content entertainment system with the blockchain and distributed storage technology

Thanks in advane

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭DVD-Lots

Funfair (FUN) took a nice jump there, bought a few at .03c so hopefully this finally starts moving. Some good progress being made with the tech and they actively working on promotion for early next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Daraa

REQ is having a great day if your holding any of that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭WhiteMemento9

Daraa wrote: »
    REQ is having a great day if your holding any of that!

Aye, posted in this forum a week ago that it looked interesting. Haven't a huge amount but nice to see the bump.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭WhiteMemento9

Huge movement in REQ today again.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Daraa

Yeah, i'm new to this and REQ is my first Moon Boom! going to get in on Raiblocks before it gets listed on Binance and Stellar before fairx.io launches

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,682 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

RaiBlocks going up and up.
    Why so

Daraa wrote: »
    Yeah, i'm new to this and REQ is my first Moon Boom! going to get in on Raiblocks before it gets listed on Binance and Stellar before fairx.io launches

Where does one buy Raiblocks?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

RaiBlocks going up and up.
    Why so

Can be sent instantly and for free. Seen a gif on reddit of some guy sending 0.0008 XRB or something extremely small like that to his walet and it came through in full in absolutely no time

It’s getting the full shilling on reddit now but with good reason

Where does one buy Raiblocks?

Bitgrail, if you’ve any other exchange then you’ll work it

Can you buy some? Is it possible that someone with means capable of buying them buy them for me and then send me them?
    Is that technically possible?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭snowstreams

It should be coming to binance soon too. Its well in the lead in a poll.
    I might buy some before it goes to binance though.

Can you buy some? Is it possible that someone with means capable of buying them buy them for me and then send me them?
    Is that technically possible?

Id imagine so if you trust them enough, they can buy on bitgrail and then withdraw it to your account on bitgrail or another exchange which trades xrb, or your own raiblocks wallet if thats what you want to do

It should be coming to binance soon too. Its well in the lead in a poll.
    I might buy some before it goes to binance though.

Yeah that poll on binance is looking good for raiblocks, if it does get listed soon while there’s still momentum we could see raiblocks in the top 10 soon

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭gavkm27

Can be sent instantly and for free. Seen a gif on reddit of some guy sending 0.0008 XRB or something extremely small like that to his walet and it came through in full in absolutely no time

It’s getting the full shilling on reddit now but with good reason

It won top vote to be listed on Binance so it’s going pamp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭snowstreams

check out this video on raiblocks by datadash. Its instant and free to send. Pretty amazing actually.
    If there are no security issues this could beat bitcoin.
    https://youtu.be/o8aLOAWiDio

Advertisement