Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl/Dunnes twelve days of Christmas 12th 23rd of December!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭votecounts

Now to get to a lidl before work in the morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

I got asked out by one of the guys in my local Lidl. I don't think that's on the twelve days!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭caviardreams

I have boycotted afternoon tea since they removed the jelly star :(:mad: but at that price I might relent - excellent deal - LIDL have really had some decent stuff with the 12 days promotion

• Registered Users Posts: 30,373 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I have boycotted afternoon tea since they removed the jelly star :(:mad: but at that price I might relent - excellent deal - LIDL have really had some decent stuff with the 12 days promotion

I find Afternoon Tea has really gone down hill in the last few years!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭mkov

No wonder there are so many fat people in this country if all offers are for junk food. I wouldn't pay 2 euro for it, and I feel bad that most supermarkets ignore people that like to stay healthy and fit. Thank god for honeydew melon in Tesco for 49cents.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

mkov wrote: »
    No wonder there are so many fat people in this country if all offers are for junk food. I wouldn't pay 2 euro for it, and I feel bad that most supermarkets ignore people that like to stay healthy and fit. Thank god for honeydew melon in Tesco for 49cents.

post-54731-chow-yun-fat-thumbs-up-gif-img-udn9.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Autecher

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

I find Afternoon Tea has really gone down hill in the last few years!

You can’t beat M&S chocolate biscuits...really nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

More biscuits for us, yay ;) You can head to Dunnes !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

Bah Humbug. :)

For 11 1/2 months of the year, hubby and myself eat very healthy food. But for the weeks leading up to Christmas I will gorge on chocolates, Baileys, mince pies with cream, crisps and lots of other 'junk' food.
    I'm already on my second container of Quality Street... and I feel no guilt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,425 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Here's betting lidl will be out of them in a shot

Gone in 60 seconds, maybe 6 of each item is too much, would 2 per person be better?

Thinking about it, it’s €7 for a poxy box of biscuits - hardly deal of the century, yet 2 pallets gone in 30 minutes in my local.

If I go to people’s houses this Christmas and I get served a USA or choc Kimberley I’m just gonna be thinking, cheapskate (or else - you bastard, you got some and I didn’t):D and then stuff my face with them

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

vicwatson wrote: »
    Gone in 60 seconds, maybe 6 of each item is too much, would 2 per person be better?

Thinking about it, it’s €7 for a poxy box of biscuits - hardly deal of the century, yet 2 pallets gone in 30 minutes in my local.

If I go to people’s houses this Christmas and I get served a USA or choc Kimberley I’m just gonna be thinking, cheapskate (or else - you bastard, you got some and I didn’t):D

3 per person Limit In Swords this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

Missed the deals on crisps yesterday.

Where's the cheapest?

Pussyhands wrote: »

Where's the cheapest?

Most places have them between 4 and 5€, nor more than a fiver

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Pussyhands wrote: »

Where's the cheapest?

I think Aldi is the cheapest, €3.95.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

Most places have them between 4 and 5€, nor more than a fiver
    fin12 wrote: »

Thank you.

I also notice there's no roses/quality street etc discussion thread. Where is the discussion?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,180 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Yes there is, its on the second page of the bargain alerts forum:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057317092&page=26

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

Had tins in Lidl Blanch but as you say €7 per box is not a bargain i my eyes..... or maybe I'm just a cheapskate! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,669 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

mad m wrote: »
    You can’t beat M&S chocolate biscuits...really nice.

You can, but they get a bit crumbly after taking a beating

• Advertisement

If I go to people’s houses this Christmas and I get served a USA or choc Kimberley I’m just gonna be thinking, cheapskate (or else - you bastard, you got some and I didn’t):D and then stuff my face with them

There better than a cardboard box of Victoria!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,006 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Kids must love you for Christmas :rolleyes:

I train 8 times a week for 11 months of the year, I get absolutely locked and high on junk food at this time of the year, I well deserve it.

fin12 wrote: »

Yep, saw king there just now at €3.95

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭LimerickCity

In Dunnes the offer on day 1 is still available on day 12 and all additional offers are the same.
    Is this the same for Lidl or are the offers just for one day only?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Lidl is one day only. And if it's a good one it might not even last the day.

25507766_1922508007762714_4051800820149274209_n.png?oh=845b0cd183f778e6b50a5c806442ce25&oe=5AC4541F

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

dunnes-12-days-m1.jpg

dunnes-12-days-m1.jpg

They normally have a big box of tea on with this!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,425 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

My local lidl didn't even have an empty space from tins of biscuits.

• Advertisement

TheDriver wrote: »
    My local lidl didn't even have an empty space from tins of biscuits.

I heard that a few Lidl's didn't get any stock in off facebook but this was from people who went in after doing the school run.
    Our one basically got in a stack of each and they were gone by 8:05!

Advertisement