Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl/Dunnes twelve days of Christmas 12th 23rd of December!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,306 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Any 12days offers in Aldi?

What price is their Tayto boxes

I don't think they ever did it. At the moment they are €3.95!

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭StillThinking

Carte Do'r ice crea was €10 now €4! I have no issue viewing the photo no matter what device/browser I use!

Good for you, been having while bother with this app this last few days, glad not everyone has the issue

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Owryan wrote: »
    Back on topic. Just got 4 boxes of crisps in Lidl Carlow, They only had a few left when i was there a little while ago.

Wonder what tomorrows offer is

OP says they don't usually release the next days offer until later in the day beforehand

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BoroMan32

The usual poor stocking levels, none to be had in Kilkenny. Offers for the elderly and jobless only it seems.

BoroMan32 wrote: »
    The usual poor stocking levels, none to be had in Kilkenny. Offers for the elderly and jobless only it seems.

Not really

Lidl open at 08.00, got some on way to work, what's the problemo? Need a hug?:)

• Advertisement

Day two!
    Celebrations pouch was €5.99 now €2.99 smaller box was €4.99 now €2.99!

25158080_1914377681909080_6329598914886271709_n.jpg?oh=e6fd14c8174c91be3fe403a7d408b038&oe=5AD574D3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

BoroMan32 wrote: »

I know these aren't tayto but it's 1.34 for 24 bags of Lidl crisps this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 10,937 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

123654789 wrote: »

Their crisps are lovely too, especially the Smokey Bacon

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,094 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

123654789 wrote: »

They're like opening the ark of the covenant ghosts and faces melting.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

From previous years they did discount meat/fish during other days. Fruit/Veg being reduced by a lot at Christmas has ended.

6c a kilo carrots ahoy :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

kenkin wrote: »
    Romantica 7 euro in Dunnes Northside an hour ago
    Same in Citywest now.

Looks like the pouches are 450g, they are €3.99 in Tesco, cartons are 380g, 3 for €10.00 (though there is a smaller one at 240g for €2.64) not sure the size of the LIDL carton.

The bargain seems to be the pouch

OmegaGene wrote: »
    pouches of what ?

Eh the big picture above :D

pouches of what ?

Celebrations!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,930 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Be handy to quote the item you are talking about or even mention it in your statement vic

Or use a proper browser?.....

Be handy to quote the item you are talking about or even mention it in your statement vic

No point to quoting the picture every time. Merry Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

vicwatson wrote:
    Looks like the pouches are 450g, they are €3.99 in Tesco, cartons are 380g, 3 for €10.00 (though there is a smaller one at 240g for €2.64) not sure the size of the LIDL carton.
    How much chocs in a 5euro tin?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

��**** sake lads

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭LimerickCity

kmart6 wrote: »
    kenkin wrote: »
    Romantica 7 euro in Dunnes Northside an hour ago
    Same in Citywest now.
    Same in Jetland Limerick. I went in especially for this yesterday evening. They had much more than they usually do on display so the offer will possibly kick in today.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 PubInDublin

Same in Jetland Limerick. I went in especially for this yesterday evening. They had much more than they usually do on display so the offer will possibly kick in today.

Yep, looks from the image posted earlier in the thread that the Dunnes offers expire on the 24th, meaning their 12 days of Christmas offers run from the 13th - 24th as opposed to Lidl's which is from the 12th - 23rd. So they'll always be a day out of sync. The offer should be there in Dunnes today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Lads think of the poor exercise machines in January.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

mad m wrote: »
    Lads think of the poor exercise machines in January.:D

They'll need them down my way,all the pouches gone by 9 am. The school run mammies must have cleared them out.

They'll need them down my way,all the pouches gone by 9 am. The school run mammies must have cleared them out.

3 for €10 in Tesco, not that much dearer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

No pouches left in Lidl in Carlow, they still had some of the cartons tho

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Lots left in Lidl Rathmines

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Hy Gieni

Dunnes started their 12 Days today with Carte Dor Romantica ice cream cake reduced from €9.95 to €4. Shop and Save voucher brings it down to €3.20. Happy Days!

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭LimerickCity

Hy Gieni wrote: »
    Dunnes started their 12 Days today with Carte Dor Romantica ice cream cake reduced from €9.95 to €4.  Shop and Save voucher brings it down to €3.20.  Happy Days!
    Welcome to yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,408 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What is today's DS offer?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What is today's DS offer?

I'm a little lost to be honest I was under the impression the romantica was Yesterday's offer but it appears to be Today's!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭votecounts

I think the romantica is todays offer as it runs up until the 24th december which means that the 12 days started today

Advertisement