Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl/Dunnes twelve days of Christmas 12th 23rd of December!

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Hey! I said hey!

I have boycotted afternoon tea since they removed the jelly star :(:mad: but at that price I might relent - excellent deal - LIDL have really had some decent stuff with the 12 days promotion

I’ve been searching through all the biscuit boxes this year for the one with the jelly stars they were my fave didn’t realize they’d gone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

I’ve been searching through all the biscuit boxes this year for the one with the jelly stars they were my fave didn’t realize they’d gone :(

There is an alternative :D

DRpEfU6W0AE1dgl.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Autecher

Tomorrows Dunnes offer is 15 free range eggs for €2.50

• Registered Users Posts: 10,619 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

That saves me a trip to Dunnes tomorrow :(.

okidoki987 wrote: »
    That saves me a trip to Dunnes tomorrow :(.
    Aye not great. Perhaps they're saving a great deal for Christmas Eve? We can only hope.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 fmichelle_4cn

All ferreo gone in eastwall,so quick

The last Dunnes offer. 7up, 7up free, Club Orange & Pepsi Max 18 × 330ml cans for €5

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

It will be mad in Dunnes tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

And so it ends ...

Freshpopcorn thanks for starting this thread - I picked up a few bargains over the duration and it was almost as valuable knowing the days I didn't have to trek to Lidl or Dunnes!

Merry Christmas all

• Registered Users Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

A fair amount of these deals were pure crap. At least Dunnes had a decent stock of everything unlike Lidl where the stock levels were non existent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭Peter File

TheDriver wrote: »
    A fair amount of these deals were pure crap. At least Dunnes had a decent stock of everything unlike Lidl where the stock levels were non existent.

Lots of the offers in stock in my local lidl and they also restocked during the day. Supply and demand is a concept you may want to study.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Peter File wrote: »
    Lots of the offers in stock in my local lidl and they also restocked during the day. Supply and demand is a concept you may want to study.

I think it just depends on the store. Our local was wiped out too almost immediately and we’re not a big town

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

I thought the Lidl deals were great, and never had any issue getting anything in any of our local branches

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

the corpo wrote: »
    I thought the Lidl deals were great, and never had any issue getting anything in any of our local branches

That's the thing, it was hit and miss depending on store

• Registered Users Posts: 10,619 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

It will be mad in Dunnes tomorrow.

Understatement of the year.
    Cornelscourt was mental, cars double parked, up on grass etc.
    Gave up trying to get in.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Was in town earlier around 12. Fairly quiet to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Oh those favorina chocolatey biscuits looks great (and very like the &S ones) - has anyone tried them.

That's like 1kg of chocolate biccies for less than €4.50 :eek::eek:

Just opened a box there and they are a luxury biscuit, well wrapped, crunchy fresh, huge selection and no scrimping on chocolate.

Unreal value.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Advertisement