Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,460 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

whippet wrote: »
    To be fair ... anyone using that incident for having a dig at Jeff is bang out of order ... lower than a snakes belly.

The shocking news is the 400+ members that UP now have ... serious potential for the upcoming election

It is indeed well out of order but Enda is as unhinged now as he was when appointed by Jeff as "official spokesperson" at UP.
    Enda's antics only became a problem for Jeff when he realised Enda and "the inner circle" had the measure of him. Jeff started spreading rumours about some of them, such as claiming one was back on the bottle, another *might* be a plant and Enda was an angry mysogenist.

While the 4 main people at UP did attempt a heave against Jeff there was a lot of other FB followers that were keeping up with the bizarre shenanigans and dropped their support for Jeff too.

Saying that the 4 splitters in Jan '16 were all Enda's friends is a big fat lie. They weren't, it was simply that those few who got close enough to Jeff realised there was something really wonky about the chap.

As far as I can remember it was only him left standing- because, as he points out in that post, it's his ball and if he can't play no one can.

As for the nonsense about 400+ members? There's a closed FB page for UP members, it shows the number at 69ish. Not everyone in the country is on FB but that's Jeff's constituency so it's hard to (as usual) believe Jeff.

As for the guff about legal action against Enda? Well I can only see Enda losing sleep over that lie because he's laughing so hard.

The really horrible thing about Jeff's post is him bringing his sister-in-law's recent attempted suicide into the public domain.
    I can't even imagine the nightmare that lady's going through. He has all but named her on a public forum for his own benefit of deflection. That behaviour is as despicable and reckless as one could get.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,675 ✭✭✭whippet

I’ve just seen his post where he name checks an innocent victim... he knows no bounds when trying to inflate his own ego.

Apparently he is at the Garda station in Drogheda now ... images of Chief Wiggam and his imaginary computer typing up an imaginary statement are flashing around my head

• Registered Users Posts: 6,940 ✭✭✭furiousox

He's concise as ever today. :pac:

"If.. There's an election, I don't think FG so going to do as well as they makeout they would do. I suspect they quiet know this."

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

is it Christmas already?

my two favourite threads on boards colliding, this one and the freemonkeys of the land.

donegal, december 7th.

heads will swivel

jaws will drop

you better ruddy believe it
    434740.PNG

a co venture with these integrity ireland chaps cannot end well for our hero

I wonder will he be willing to do the jail time that is pretty much an induction requirement for them?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,238 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

^^^^
    Do you get a free tinfoil hat or should I bring my own?

• Advertisement

i have to laugh about what a poor fit this new alliance is

i can see it from jeffs point of view, another anti establishment protest party, great

but just earlier today jeff ran to the gards because enda was mean to him

whereas the ones with integrity appear to believe that every member of the garda siochana is corrupt and on the take....

it's a great time to be a spectator

He’s warning the masses that they need to reserve their places ... considering the photos from the Dublin event showed about 8 people in the place ...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,642 ✭✭✭blackwhite

I see that United People are on SIPO’s naughty list for failing to file any accounts.
    Another example of Jeff’s commitment to “Clearer Transparency” in action?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

If the party raised no money where did Jeff get the money for all the posters and leaflets he had printed?

Surely he didnt spend the dole on his ego trip.

Owryan wrote: »
    If the party raised no money where did Jeff get the money for all the posters and leaflets he had printed?

Surely he didnt spend the dole on his ego trip.

This is what's truly galling. He's admitted to spending thousands on UP stuff. From computers (he even has one of those double screen set-ups), printers (he prints a LOT of stuff), business cards, a megaphone!?, SLR camera, posters and pull down banners (complete with spelling mistakes) throw into that sundries such as electric, travel, room bookings...really the list could be endless as could the cost.

Jeff was able to spend all this money, time and energy whilst the country was muddling through one of the deepest recessions in modern times.
    In no fear of losing his house, his free medical, his free TV license (only learned recently that SW recipients are exempt). All Jeff (and his wife) had to do was not to work. Stay unemployed.
    He has spent his time on the doss in his house at his desk on his computers flinging dung at every government. The very government that gave him the space and money to indulge his peculiar self-importance fantasy addiction and all while bringing 6 children into the world.

I'm no fanboy of any particular political party or any political ideology. I'm no fan of this government or previous ones. I think that some of our departments and services are woefully dysfunctional and many of our ministers are lacking the gumption and bravery to change them. But I really don't think that any other country in the world would have maintained Jeff in the lifestyle he's had for the last 10 years. And all he can do is complain.

I really do feel sorry (and TBH worried) for his 6 kids.

However...If this schmoozing of Identity Ireland could result in Jeff sharing a platform with Joe Doocey that could only be a good thing.

• Advertisement

humberklog wrote: »

Jeff was able to spend all this money, time and energy whilst the country was muddling through one of the deepest recessions in modern times.
    In no fear of losing his house, his free medical, his free TV license (only learned recently that SW recipients are exempt). All Jeff (and his wife) had to do was not to work. Stay unemployed.

Not everyone on SW is exempt, certain categories get a free tv licence as part of the household benefits package.

But yeah, Jeff spends his money on a vanity project not his family.
    Wonder if his kids really did ask Santa for shiny new UP brochures, cause that's what they'll get.....probably.

Thanks for the correction. It did strike me as odd. I heard it a few times in passing on the radio re the latest license debate.

I'll leave it in my post so your correction makes sense on the thread.

Thanks for the correction. It did strike me as odd. I heard it a few times in passing on the radio re the latest license debate.

I'll leave it in my post so your correction makes sense on the thread.

No bother, he probably doesnt have one anyway since RTE and the media are censoring him :D:D:D

Owryan wrote: »
    No bother, he probably doesnt have one anyway since RTE and the media are censoring him :D:D:D

Oddly he did say once that he threw the TV out as he didn't want RTE propaganda in his house polluting his kids' minds. He was happy with them using devices to watch their programmes. I thought this was really sad. Gathering around the box watching a movie or series with family is a great thing.
    About 2 weeks after this though he said they kept a TV in the kitchen. That's still a bit rubbish for the kids but by the looks of it Jeff has the sitting room acting as UP's HQ.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,387 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Oddly he did say once that he threw the TV out

Very rock'n'roll - assuming he had access to a reasonably tall building at the time :)

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

Very rock'n'roll - assuming he had access to a reasonably tall building at the time :)

it's amazing how opposite of rock'n'roll he is for someone so anti establishment

how does he manage it?

Big day in Letterkenny today. That is if you can get a day off work midweek in December.

Big day in Letterkenny today. That is if you can get a day off work midweek in December.

How he manages to take such time off when he has two fledgling start-up businesses (Clear and Graphic & Clear and Sound) is beyond me.

Its almost as if these businesses were just there to portray an image of someone who isn't afraid of entering the workplace

An update from Jeff from the Wild Atlantic Way
    Many of us trying to make a peaceful legal difference in our own small way. For trying to do this our phones are tapped, homes entered while out, computers bugged and hacked, photographed by people following from across a street and more.
    Today we had a meeting organised in Anagarry Donegal, to explain to more people about the illegal acts of the state just regarding JobPath. We arrived at the location, a hotel, last night in good numbers.
    Soon after we arrived, guess who turned up? The garda. They then began writing down all the vehicle numbers of all at the hotel, possible attending a gathering. Remember that we in serious stormy conditions so you would think their time would be better spent?
    You couldn't make this stuff up. Just two weeks ago while attempting to ask basic questions in a citizens information office about JobPath, three garda turned up to try stop those they don't like, guess who, from getting answers.
    Weeks before that Greg Doran was treated to his own trio garda detectives at his front door on a Sunday afternoon The issue? He originally unwilling to be forced sign a private contract with a JobPath private company - so via the dept of social protection and garda assigned to that, intimidation tactics was tried there too to silence him.
    As we know now, two million breath tests were forged by garda. Here too there is questions to be answered but here too, there will be few answers and definitely no accountability. Our current elected want to hold very few to account. They are now covering up the previous cover-ups!
    Of course all this stuff is being not mentioned in the media either but all this crap continues to many in our country. This is Ireland 2017.

It seems the paranoia of Integrity Ireland is rubbing off on him !

Freeman Cool Aid all round!

whippet wrote: »
    How he manages to take such time off when he has two fledgling start-up businesses (Clear and Graphic & Clear and Sound) is beyond me.

Its almost as if these businesses were just there to portray an image of someone who isn't afraid of entering the workplace

An update from Jeff from the Wild Atlantic Way

It seems the paranoia of Integrity Ireland is rubbing off on him !
    Oh dear. Get away from integrity Ireland Jeff. You really are too impressionable. Here we go down the rabbit hole...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,531 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

eldamo wrote: »
    Oh dear. Get away from integrity Ireland Jeff. You really are too impressionable. Here we go down the rabbit hole...

He'll find himself even more unemployable (is this actually possible) after a few arrests hanging about with those loons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

Who are Integrity Ireland? An offshoot of DDI? Presuming freeman woo is what they are selling?

Who are Integrity Ireland? An offshoot of DDI? Presuming freeman woo is what they are selling?

They are based around castlebar. Main goal to out the corrupt judiciary and police. They flood circuit court dates protesting loudly. Wait for the judge to walk out in disgust, sit in his chair, pardon everyone. Also they like citizens arresting Gardai in their own barracks. Usually complete with nonsense summons.

Think the main guy is Stephen Manning (unless there has been a schism) they call him the undoctor I think he tried to intimate that he had a PhD at some point. He actually sounds well spoken and sensible for a moment, but is bat shi.. I think he claims to be a retired teacher, I have some memory of him having been the equivalent of a tefl teacher, coming back to Ireland, becoming a youth coach and being accused of some dodginess...

They are often on the side of sexy Joe doocey a man who posts lengthy videos about the police being out to get him because he is too sexy. I think his side is he was dating the the ex of a guard and the guardi have been trying to screw him since... I think the truth is he fled a standard Garda checkpoint in paranoia ran over the foot of a gard, hid in Scotland for a year.

Grade a loons.

They like posting the home addresses of judges and protesting outside their homes...

Frequently arrested...

Integrity Ireland try to work under "you're not paranoid if they are really out to get you. "
    Where as the reality is, "they are only out to get you because you just keep breaking laws".

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

I should just look this up, but can you stand for election in Ireland if you have a criminal record?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,197 ✭✭✭✭L1011

CabanSail wrote: »
    I should just look this up, but can you stand for election in Ireland if you have a criminal record?

Yes. Multiple TDs sitting and past were even imprisoned before being elected initially. Clare Daly (actual time, not the two hours recently), Prionsias de Rossa, Dessie Ellis, Martin Ferris, Gerry Adams, Ming for current or recently serving ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,531 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

L1011 wrote: »
    Yes. Multiple TDs sitting and past were even imprisoned before being elected initially. Clare Daly (actual time, not the two hours recently), Prionsias de Rossa, Dessie Ellis, Martin Ferris, Gerry Adams, Ming for current or recently serving ones.

To my surprise, there's actually a list on wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_members_of_the_Oireachtas_imprisoned_since_1923

• Registered Users Posts: 6,940 ✭✭✭furiousox

"Conference" runs from 10.30am until 6pm, on a Thursday.
    Ideal for the target audience.
    Considerate of them not to start too early in the morning too. :pac:

CPL 593H

"Sexy Joe Doocey"- @eldamo that made me laugh too much.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

"Sexy Joe Doocey"- @eldamo that made me laugh too much.

Had a gawk at his Facebook page. He’s some piece of work. Angry sort of man. Looks like poor old Jeff is after getting involved with a bunch of goons who make Ben Gilroy seem like a statesman.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement