Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

humberklog wrote: »
    Did anyone turn the Seal, oops I mean dial and tune into Jeff on the radio last night?

And doubled their listenership??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,668 ✭✭✭whippet

He is really getting sucked in to the whole Integrity Ireland stuff lately ... he was with them the weekend at some convention thing at the weekend where he gave a presentation to about 8 people in a room

Also a new documentary is on the way about job path !!! Won’t see the light of day and will end up on the editing room floor like all the rest of his promised documentaries

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

Of course Jeff wholeheartedly agrees with the worst newspaper editorial I've seen this decade.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4940971/irelands-naive-young-prime-minister-should-shut-his-gob-on-brexit-and-grow-up/

There's a lot of crossover between the houses for nothing, anti water charges, freeman groups and with pro Brexit views. They're all against any government or EU interference except when it comes to giving them a house, free healthcare and their dole.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,408 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Well the pathway to TD-dom is clear now for Jeff to run given that Gerry Adam's not contesting the next election...unless that meddlesome fecker Ogle wades in.

Well the pathway to TD-dom is clear now for Jeff to run given that Gerry Adam's not contesting the next election...unless that meddlesome fecker Ogle wades in.

Only running jeff does is away from work

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭blackwhite

I await the glorious announcement of candidacy, only to be followed by an announcement of withdrawal due to “family circumstances.”

The UP’s greatest challenge to electoral success - their fear of any forum where the dear leader can’t simply delete any questions he doesn’t like :pac:

Anyone else a weird pm re Jeff's extended family?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

Owryan wrote: »
    Anyone else a weird pm re Jeff's extended family?

Nope, but I have never directly engaged with the man.

Do elaborate.

eldamo wrote: »
    Nope, but I have never directly engaged with the man.

Do elaborate.

Wasn't from him. It made allegations about a member of his wider family

• Registered Users Posts: 6,894 ✭✭✭furiousox

Yeah, I got that pm too.

CPL 593H

• Advertisement

furiousox wrote: »
    Yeah, I got that pm too.

And there was me thinking i had some weird stalker lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,894 ✭✭✭furiousox

Yeah was slightly unnerving.
    Maybe Jeff was right all along and "they" are watching us covertly. :pac:

CPL 593H

furiousox wrote: »
    Yeah was slightly unnerving.
    Maybe Jeff was right all along and "they" are watching us covertly. :pac:

That's an even more unnerving thought, Jeff being right about something

To be fair it’s naught to do with UP and Jeff so I’d leave it out of this thread

whippet wrote: »
    To be fair it’s naught to do with UP and Jeff so I’d leave it out of this thread

I'll come clean here, I sent one to Whippet but only him.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

I'm Sparticus!

He’s on the paranoia juice again ... but for legal reasons he can’t talk about it

He’s on the paranoia juice again ... but for legal reasons he can’t talk about it

That's what a weekend with integrity Ireland will do to you...

That's what a weekend with integrity Ireland will do to you...

Their track record of jail time is impressive ...

With the prospect of a general election on the horizon ... Jeff will be in flying form. Will he actually stand? Will Clear and Graphic get the business for the election posters ... will Jeff go head to head with the ‘previously sacked’ Jed Nash ... will we get a comprehensive LMFM debate between Jeff and his previous colleagues from Direct Democracy as they try and capture the votes of the ill informed ... exciting times Boyneside

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,475 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

With the prospect of a general election on the horizon ... Jeff will be in flying form. Will he actually stand? Will Clear and Graphic get the business for the election posters ... will Jeff go head to head with the ‘previously sacked’ Jed Nash ... will we get a comprehensive LMFM debate between Jeff and his previous colleagues from Direct Democracy as they try and capture the votes of the ill informed ... exciting times Boyneside

Will Jeff get to lose yet another deposit?

Will Jeff get to lose yet another deposit?

Will they run 3 in the same constituency?

Will our hero poll worst of the 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,475 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Will they run 3 in the same constituency?

Will our hero poll worst of the 3?

Nearly be worth having an election purely for this sideshow.

If Jeff does run between the deposit and the posters his family will be facing a very cheap Christmas. But Jeff has never let his family get in the way of his political ambitions.

Hope Tesco stock up on their extra value chicken flavour nuggets

Ruddser quotes a post in the Indo: "We all need to cop ourselves on" - Regina Doherty.

Jeff paraphrases the quote to (mis-read) 'Kop yourself on' Regina espouses.

I wonder what's it with the K in kop that he's so intent on continually using.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,329 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Ruddser quotes a post in the Indo: "We all need to cop ourselves on" - Regina Doherty.

Jeff paraphrases the quote to (mis-read) 'Kop yourself on' Regina espouses.

I wonder what's it with the K in kop that he's so intent on continually using.

Obviously he was thinking about which pub he'd go to tomorrow to watch the Liverpool game.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,843 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

You'd think a supposed "IT teacher" would know how to stream that illegally. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

434627.jpeg

434628.jpeg

434629.jpeg

i knew who it was about but due to his writing style i couldn't see the name until my third read through

i really had lost the will to live by the time i got to that third screenshot
    By the look of the following i was not alone.
    434630.PNG

• Advertisement

To be fair ... anyone using that incident for having a dig at Jeff is bang out of order ... lower than a snakes belly.

The shocking news is the 400+ members that UP now have ... serious potential for the upcoming election

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement