Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,931 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Chiorino wrote: »
    I rarely put myself through the ordeal of looking at his page, preferring this thread for my updates but dear Jesus he really, really has gotten a bee in his bonnet with the whole Seetec thing. How dare they try to get him a job or help make him more employable.

That being said, would anyone here willingly employ him? I reckon some form of CE scheme where he can't do any real damage is the only place you could put him.

The likes of him should be given a shovel and put to work digging ditches. He's 'skilled' for that.

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Jeffs old bossman back in those happy DDI days, Ben OTF Gilroy is thinking of getting back into the politics game. Libertarian this time, although the video he uses suggests that this may be even more Freeman than his DDI.
    https://www.facebook.com/ben.gilroy.96/posts/10212469535325720?pnref=story

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,872 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

^^^ because there weren't enough hair brained ideas being promoted on Facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 7,668 ✭✭✭whippet

Ben will have plenty to say about the tax man over the next while .. as they are looking over his finances, so expect loads of posts about how tax is theft and illegal etc as he makes his excuses early

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

whippet wrote: »
    Ben will have plenty to say about the tax man over the next while .. as they are looking over his finances, so expect loads of posts about how tax is theft and illegal etc as he makes his excuses early

Wonder what his connection to the property in London he's advertising is?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

Rudd has launched a new social media page on https://vk.com/jeffrudd

His rational for creating a page on Russia’s leading social media site is ‘good luck to the Irish government trying to sue a Russian company’. This will allow the man to continue his online crusade against the great and the good of Irish society.

Also, great to see Ben of the house Gilroy pop his unmistakable head back up.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Rudd has launched a new social media page on https://vk.com/jeffrudd

His rational for creating a page on Russia’s leading social media site is ‘good luck to the Irish government trying to sue a Russian company’. This will allow the man to continue his online crusade against the great and the good of Irish society.

Also, great to see Ben of the house Gilroy pop his unmistakable head back up.
    Brings back some memories of when all the Freemen groups decided to head over to VK as the Gubbermint was nobbling Facebook.

Turns out none of their followers made the leap as the Russians don't really do a much of a line in pictures of cousin Mary's new babby. Jeff has of course never taken cues from the Freemen.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Great fun over on Jeff's FB pages. He's Ruddy Raging!
    Apparently he's very disappointed in Sinn Fein. They're poking their noses into Jobpath and doing it all wrong! So in the interest of the national good he's trying to educate the SF massive by posting his Youtube videos onto John Brady TD's FB pages and Jeff's videos keep getting "censored!". I think he means deleted.
    He sent SF a copy of the results of his 1 and a half year investigation into Jobpath. "SF report on Seetec is only 23 pages long and mine is 107!"

Jeff wandered the wilderness for the best part of a year and a half after UP (once again) blew up in his face because he can't work with people. But he's trier if nothing else is Jeff.

Sticking it to The Man at every chance and jumping on any bandwagon that would give him some exposure to people he hasn't already stung, he persisted.

Once again he's found himself in a position of having about 100 FB followers. Mostly disillusioned dullards and angry thickos. This is Jeff's kinda audience, he really has a knack of roping in feeble minded people.

He's newly empowered once again. Like a glorious Phoenix he rises once again, high on Likes and juiced up on the encouragement of imbeciles who know no better.

We've been here before a few times. Jeff 3.1, how long before someone Kops on and everyone walks away holding their noses and a little embarrassed in themselves for believing in such a vacuous spoofer?

OK, enough leeway now...Jeff went through a bad patch. I'm not spelling it out here. Those who know know what I'm talking about, and condolences Jeff if you're reading this thread.

But I can't not comment on one of his most recent posts on his own FB.

He comments on a conviction of a (no laughing at the back of the class!) Dr. Shine.

Verbatim from Jeff's FB page:

"When the man was arrested, I knew he was 100% guilty. He was a pervert for decades. I knew this as an honest, genuine, trusted person spoke to myself, who didn't want to come forward out of trying to not to see their family name become locally well known, for wrong reasons".

Now- either Jeff did nothing for decades knowing this was carrying on or at worst he's promoting himself and UP on the back of the poor woman's story?

To be fair here .. anyone up this direction knew that Shine was guilty ... but only after the allegations. Jeff always like to portray that he has is fingers on the pulse and his army of informers can infiltrate all parts of society.

I see he has set up Clear and Sound as a sister company to Clear and Graphic ... it is the making of a great global brand akin to the Virgin group ... surely Clear and Transatlantic isn’t far away.

Going self employed should get that pesky Seetec off his back as soon as he signs himself off the dole.

On another note .. the loss of a parent is alway tough and my sincere condolences to him and his family.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

He suffered that unfortunate bereavement a good while back, he just chooses to play on it when it suits.

In more current news, the bould Jeff is giving out about his detractors, stating that his crusade for the rights of all includes them/us, as well.

Hi Jeff! As someone who pays through the nose to allow you the latitude to sit on your arse pontificating, at the expense of those who are actually in need of help. No, you don’t speak for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,931 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

I can't imagine a majority of people in their mid-late 40s still have both parents alive - those who do are lucky.

I lost my dad at 14 and my mam has been effectively brain dead with dementia for a dozen years now, but I still go to work every day to provide for my family - and the families where the adults refuse to provide for them...

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

Back to hardcore UP internal drama!

So it appears than an ex member (you should be able to guess) sent lots of info to the Standards in Public Office about the party and their funding. 

Only now can Jeff reveal that he has been totally cleared and vindicated of any wrong doing. Most likely they saw the parties 90 odd votes and said there would be no investigation. 

Worryingly Jeff now claims he has developed heart problems due to overwork and stress.:wassat:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

Back to hardcore UP internal drama!

So it appears than an ex member (you should be able to guess) sent lots of info to the Standards in Public Office about the party and their funding. 

Only now can Jeff reveal that he has been totally cleared and vindicated of any wrong doing. Most likely they saw the parties 90 odd votes and said there would be no investigation. 

Worryingly Jeff now claims he has developed heart problems due to overwork and stress.:wassat:

One of his supporters was demanding sipo make a press release clearing them....

Sipo confirm that we have no knowledge of your existence....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭blackwhite

He suffered that unfortunate bereavement a good while back, he just chooses to play on it when it suits.

In more current news, the bould Jeff is giving out about his detractors, stating that his crusade for the rights of all includes them/us, as well.

Hi Jeff! As someone who pays through the nose to allow you the latitude to sit on your arse pontificating, at the expense of those who are actually in need of help. No, you don’t speak for me.

Jeff claiming to stand up for free speech? :P

Actions speak louder than words Jeff

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I laughed at this bit.
    I became a regular target for abuse from the person afterwards in many ways - including also being sent fake emails supposedly from radio stations and media

WP Tubs. I wonder how many of these Jeffrey fell for, I've a picture in my head of him excitedly replying to emails from Reuters, WSJ, and Russia Today.

I think Jeff should have let sleeping dogs lie. That post could rattle Tubs cage. And he doesn’t strike me as the sort to accept Jeff’s attempt to close off the issue

The UnitedPeople split was the most entertaining political drama of the past few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

Does anybody know where Tubs posts these days?

Jeff using his "award" to gloat at the trolls. I wouldn't be making too much noise about a part time one year cert but I suppose its big for him.

Good news. Jeff's hiring. If you're "serious into the music..." your dream job could be just around the corner.
    Jeff's looking for people to join his dynamic team promoting new Irish music in his soon to be launched ClearandSound.com platform.

The job is voluntary for now but Jeff expects it to be mutually fruitful in the future.
    So spend your time and energy attempting to build up his nonsensical new music platform.

Jeff is literally worse than Seetec. The Job Botherers his been bleeting on about for the last few months.

humberklog wrote: »
    Good news. Jeff's hiring. If you're "serious into the music..." your dream job could be just around the corner.
    Jeff's looking for people to join his dynamic team promoting new Irish music in his soon to be launched ClearandSound.com platform.

The job is voluntary for now but Jeff expects it to be mutually fruitful in the future.
    So spend your time and energy attempting to build up his nonsensical new music platform.

Jeff is literally worse than Seetec. The Job Botherers his been bleeting on about for the last few months.

I just wish he named it loud and clear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,843 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

That would require logic.

A music scene reporter with no experience !!! Sound like Hot Press and Rolling Stone won’t be looking over their shoulder anytime soon.

Imagine working for Jeff for free ... ...

Jeff is appearing on Peoples Internet Radio tomorrow night to talk about the Jobpath scandal. Promises to be an explosive interview.

Jeff is appearing on Peoples Internet Radio tomorrow night to talk about the Jobpath scandal. Promises to be an explosive interview.

I thought he totally disassociated himeself from those Freeman types .... apples never fall far from trees

whippet wrote: »
    I thought he totally disassociated himeself from those Freeman types .... apples never fall far from trees
    He just goes whatever way the wind blows.
    His research is generally based on the responses his mugs of followers give to the newspaper front pages he posts every day.
    Nominally he tries to make it look like a public service, but it's just market research, what is rustling the masses jimmies today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

He is doing something with integrity ireland too.

Like minded deluded people, they are well suited

Owryan wrote: »
    He is doing something with integrity ireland too.

Like minded deluded people, they are well suited

He’s back deep into freeman woo, bizarre interpretations of the law, and selling the idea to his moronic followers that the State is somehow out to get them.

A complete loon.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,872 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

He’s ... selling the idea to his moronic followers that the State is somehow out to get them.
    ...whilst happily suckling on the social welfare teat.
    A complete loon.
    Indeed!

Did anyone turn the Seal, oops I mean dial and tune into Jeff on the radio last night?

• Advertisement

humberklog wrote: »
    Did anyone turn the Seal, oops I mean dial and tune into Jeff on the radio last night?
    life is too short

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement