Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Grey skies give way to......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,298 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

5km walk - 50 mins approx.
    Plan called for 5km run. But was feeling very full and tired after dinner, I roped the family into going for a walk instead. I was enjoyable and had great chats and laughs.
    Mon night I went down to the local gaa club for their fitness class. Mon is supposed to be rest day on the plan but I haven't been able to do Mon night classes in so long cos the youngster had training at the same time, and they are really good classes. I enjoyed it, sweated so much and was surprised at how I was able to do many of the circuits. The weights ones I struggle with, I've no strength on my arms!

Guess who was bold and didn't do their long run at the weekend with T minus 4 weeks to a half?!

The plan was for 16kms this weekend. Volunteered at the local parkrun Sat morn as they were badly stuck. Was going on a rare night out Sat night so didn't go for lsr on Sat afternoon as I didn't want to be too tired that night (plus I'm not used to staying up past midnight anymore!). Sun morn rare lie-in in bed, head wasn't too sore. Decided I would go out for lsr later that afternoon/ early evening after my mum's yummy dinner would be settled.

But typical Ireland you can't account for the weather, it was f£ckin' baking all afternoon! By the time it cooled off it was near 8pm and too late for a lsr where there wouldn't be street lights for much of the route. Was going to write it off completely but then decided that any run is better than no run at all and laced up and got 6km done. I was warm even at that time of the evening. But I was happy with my run, I hadn't to stop on my run, bar to change a song on the phone and to cross the road with traffic.

Sun 6.2km 42:23
    Splits: 6:36, 6:58, 6:57, 6:44, 6:39, 7:02, 5:35 (0.2)

Plan of action - I need to squeeze in my shorter runs during the week. My plan said 10k race this weekend coming - there's none in my locality so I'm going to do my 16km lsr early sunday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭gypsylee

Well done on getting out for a run yesterday after your night out.

Good luck with your training this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,289 ✭✭✭ariana`

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Guess who was bold and didn't do their long run at the weekend with T minus 4 weeks to a half?!

The plan was for 16kms this weekend. Volunteered at the local parkrun Sat morn as they were badly stuck. Was going on a rare night out Sat night so didn't go for lsr on Sat afternoon as I didn't want to be too tired that night (plus I'm not used to staying up past midnight anymore!). Sun morn rare lie-in in bed, head wasn't too sore. Decided I would go out for lsr later that afternoon/ early evening after my mum's yummy dinner would be settled.

But typical Ireland you can't account for the weather, it was f£ckin' baking all afternoon! By the time it cooled off it was near 8pm and too late for a lsr where there wouldn't be street lights for much of the route. Was going to write it off completely but then decided that any run is better than no run at all and laced up and got 6km done. I was warm even at that time of the evening. But I was happy with my run, I hadn't to stop on my run, bar to change a song on the phone and to cross the road with traffic.

Sun 6.2km 42:23
    Splits: 6:36, 6:58, 6:57, 6:44, 6:39, 7:02, 5:35 (0.2)

Plan of action - I need to squeeze in my shorter runs during the week. My plan said 10k race this weekend coming - there's none in my locality so I'm going to do my 16km lsr early sunday morning.

Good idea. I think you will benefit more from the LSR at this stage. It will give you great confidence to cover 16km.

I was good this week and got out for some midweek running!

Tues 18/07/17 6.2km 44:20 mins
    Splits: 6:46, 7:10, 7:15, 7:11, 7:16, 7:14, 6:35 (0.2)

Like Sun evening, I was waiting for the temperatures to drop and food to settle.
    Just went the length of the town and back. Nothing remarkable about it other than I felt the pace was a bit slow but I'll put that down to it being warm the last few days. I had set out to do 5km, but I knew where the turning point was for 6km so I said I'd carry on that extra bit and it shows that it's doable.

Thurs 20/07/17 5k 35:06
    Splits: 6:38, 7:03, 6:53, 6:51, 6:27

Was home a bit earlier from work and wasn't feeling particularly hungry so while himself took over the kitchen I made myself scarce and headed to the local park for a run while it was still open. I hadn't run there in ages. It was quiet enough with the day being showery. Just before my final lap started the heavens opened. I could have cut it short there and hopped into the car but I only had one lap to do to bring it up to 5km and I figured if it was during a race and it started raining you can't exactly hop into your car or shelter under a tree! And it was somewhat liberating! Granted it was only for one lap, anymore and I was have called it quits!

Other than that I had a circuits class on Mon, walked to work earlier in the week when it was nice out, a few kms. And rested completely on Weds as I was shattered.

Plan for the rest of the week is fitness class tonight, parkrun Sat morn and 16km Sun morn. No rest for the wicked!

• Advertisement

Plan for the rest of the week is fitness class tonight, parkrun Sat morn and 16km Sun morn. No rest for the wicked!
    I guess when you write it down on your log, you have a little more pressure to stick to it!
    Fitness class was done on Fri night, different format, was a toughie! But good!

Sat morn parkrun 5km 33:09
    Splits: 6:16, 7:01, 6:51, 7:37, 6:17
    Was tempted not to do this and to volunteer instead but it was the first time in ages that we were all running parkrun together so I laced up the runners. It took up very warm just before the start. 1km down and my face already felt hot! I ran with himself and just chatted along. It felt like a struggle in a few places and the body was tired after class the previous evening. 300m to the finish and himself pegged it off and left me for dust!

Sun 24/07/17 17km 2:05:40
    Splits: 7:11, 6:54, 7:16, 6:55, 7:43, 7:37, 7:49, 7:19, 7:27, 7:25, 7:04, 7:23, 7:28, 7:11, 7:34, 7:35, 7:48

The plan was to do the 16km I was supposed to do last week instead of the 10km race the plan called for. I knew I had to get this done in order to be somewhat prepared for the half. Set off just before 8 and felt sleepy tired, I didn't want to get out of my cosy bed! About 3kms out my legs felt a little tired and I realised that it might not have been the best idea to do parkrun the previous morning! But I kept going, roads were lovely and quiet.
    I was about 6km out, realised I only had 10km to go! But nature called and I was out on the countryside loop at that stage. I knew I would be passing a petrol station on the route but not until about 13km, but it wouldn't be too far from me at 9km so when I reached that point I diverted to the petrol station and was relieved. I carried back on the planned route. I still had the odd walking break for drinks but I do think I was trying to go faster than what I should have been. I still wasn't feeling the most comfortable even after the toilet break and I just wanted to get home.
    Music along the route helped - a spotify playlist of late 90's/early 00's pop - some gems! Also some thinking why on earth did I want to do a half, how I still had 3 weeks of training to go, I just wanted a lie in, I had to do it all again next week, I'd never do a full - I wouldn't be able for that much training.
    Because I had to divert to the petrol station, it put extra distance on my route and the watch hit 16km when I was just under a km from home. So I kept going and ran past the house to bring it up to 17km! A neighbour drove out of his house and looked at me strangely running past my own house!

17kms and 2 hours running in the bag! I had 2 fruit pastels along the way and about 200mls of water. Had half a bowl of porridge, oj and my vitamin and iron supplements before I headed out, I don't know if any of them affected me on my run.

Had a really good week last week. I'm very tired though and have to face into it all again this week!

Edit: got a blister on the outside of my big toe during the run, it was fine until I put my 4 inch high pointy toe court shoes on this morning for work!

Great week of running. Well done.

I have to laugh as your thoughts about doing the half, and the full completely echo my own thoughts when I am struggling through the long runs! It will be so worth it though when we cross that finish line on the 13th of August. And I hear you about the tiredness. Roll on the 14th of August!

Hope your blister is not too sore.

Brilliant to have hit 17km and 2 hrs running. You'll be flying it for the HM. Well done.

I have to admit my motivation waned somewhat earlier in the week.

Monday I normally go to the gaa gym class but it just felt like too much effort to go, I would have been rushing at home to get dinner prepared and to get out the door. It was too nice an evening to spend inside a gym.

Tue evening I should have gone for a run. But the hubbie said would you mind if I go for a run this evening and I let him off, glad I did - it was some humid and no air out at all, it half killed him!!

So I decided to go out yesterday evening after visiting the parents.
    6km 39:35 mins
    Splits: 6:35, 6:48, 6:58, 6:13, 6:43, 6:17
    It was a perfect evening for running. Nice and cool, bit of a breeze, still bright but with some interesting grey and pink clouds! The 1st km of the run I was having negative thoughts: I'm not in the humour for a run, my time seems to revolve around running, I've a million other things I could be doing. But by the end of the run, I was buzzing and in great form! It was a faster run than previous runs, I think due to the weather. But I was glad to get a faster run under my belt, I needed it - I've been feeling that all my runs lately have been slow and I've been afraid that my running pace had slowed down. Now it wasn't exactly a blistering pace but not a 7:xx km in sight for a change.

Rock n Roll bib landed in the post - EEEEKK!!

Thurs 27/07 3.5km 24mins
    Splits: 6:45, 6:49, 6:42, 6:34 (0.5)

Was itching to get out for a run this evening. But there was a fitness class in the gym and I didn't go Mon night so plumped for this instead. After it I went to a nearby park to do a few laps there. One lap down and I was already feeling tired. I kept going til I hit 3.5km and left it at that. Although I was probably tired after gym, I found it cold out!

The Big Run (ie my longest run before the half) is this Sunday, plan says 18km but I might stretch it out to 19km if I go the same route as last weekend and push out a km from the house. Therefore I might do gym tonight and a short easy run on Sat morn.

• Advertisement

Good luck with your long run on Sunday. I am attempting 18 km tomorrow morning!

gypsylee wrote: »
    Good luck with your long run on Sunday. I am attempting 18 km tomorrow morning!
    Ah best of luck with it Gypsylee! Out of curiosity - what kind of a run are you doing the weekend before the half?

Ah best of luck with it Gypsylee! Out of curiosity - what kind of a run are you doing the weekend before the half?

Ariana suggested a 10 or 12 km run next weekend. Going to go with that suggestion and then just get out for a 5 or 6 km run on the Tuesday or Wednesday before the HM.

gypsylee wrote: »
    Ariana suggested a 10 or 12 km run next weekend. Going to go with that suggestion and then just get out for a 5 or 6 km run on the Tuesday or Wednesday before the HM.
    Yeah HH2 had 19km for the weekend before which I thought was a bit tough, but perhaps that's because it will be my first half, maybe it's ok for a seasoned marathoner. That's why I'm trying for the 19km this weekend. I'll be visiting my inlaws next weekend and I can't really go off on a 2.5 hour run on my own on roads I'm not as familiar with. The most I could get away with is 10km being 2x5km of their local route that I know. Plus my in laws will think I'm mad if I went off for a 19km slow run!

Thurs 27/07 3.5km 24mins
    Splits: 6:45, 6:49, 6:42, 6:34 (0.5)

Was itching to get out for a run this evening. But there was a fitness class in the gym and I didn't go Mon night so plumped for this instead. After it I went to a nearby park to do a few laps there. One lap down and I was already feeling tired. I kept going til I hit 3.5km and left it at that. Although I was probably tired after gym, I found it cold out!

The Big Run (ie my longest run before the half) is this Sunday, plan says 18km but I might stretch it out to 19km if I go the same route as last weekend and push out a km from the house. Therefore I might do gym tonight and a short easy run on Sat morn.

Good luck with the lsr. You will feel great afterwards. I wouldn't put too much pressure on yourself to do 19, 18 at this stage is still a great achievement and will see you set for your half.

Usual gym session Fri night, it was tough after Thurs evening session and run after. The lads didn't go easy on us either but did let us finish a little earlier.

Sat morn was volunteering at parkrun, really enjoyed it!

Sun 30/07 19km 2hr 16mins
    Splits: 6:33, 6:50, 7:07, 6:48, 7:20, 7:23, 7:00, 6:58, 7:02, 7:31, 7:08, 7:13, 7:41, 6:53, 6:48, 7:16, 7:27, 7:17, 7:34

Was nervous for this run. Woke up earlier than my alarm and mooched about for a bit, felt quite tired. I think what got me out of the bed was the fact that it would be my last long run!
    Today was my dress rehearsal. Wore everything but the planned top for the half, the top I will be wearing is black and I didn't want to be on the open roads dressed in black. Also had the brand of porridge I would be eating the morning of the half and it agreed with me better than last week's.
    Set out the door just before 8:30 and it was raining, but you can't wait for the rain to stop on race day!
    First few kms were fine, nothing to write home about, I did start out too fast and fresh though. It stopped raining somewhere between 7km and 8km. Swung by the petrol station at 9.5km, i didn't need to go but I didn't want to be caught short either. Had my first fruit pastille at that stage. Back around by the petrol station at 14.5km, had another sweet here.
    During the 15km my left butt cheek, or glute started to feel a bit sore but it eased off after a while. Then the 16th km was the road up towards my house. My right shin started to hurt a little, I've never had that before. It wasn't bad enough to make me stop running. Passed my house at 17km and had another sweet. Shin had eased up by the end of 18km. Last km was just putting one foot infront of the other.
    Was surprised at my times, I wasn't paying much attention to the times, just ticking off the kms and running at a pace which i found comfortable and doable. If i can do that on the day I'll be happy. From 16km onwards it was tougher with tiredness setting in.

So glad to have that done. I'm looking forward to the big day now! i know (and hope) that I can at least finish it. I had important half marathon thoughts on my run: how should i wear my hair, should I slap on a bit of fake tan, should I give my fair eyelashes a tint so I look awake and don't have to bother with waterproof mascara?

Even though I've my longest run of the plan done, I can't ease off too much, still have to make an effort to get out during the week for my runs, not easy when we are promised rain all week.

Well done on your last long run Sunny Dayz. Looks like you are well prepared for the big day now. Can't believe it's next week!

Usual gym session Fri night, it was tough after Thurs evening session and run after. The lads didn't go easy on us either but did let us finish a little earlier.

Sat morn was volunteering at parkrun, really enjoyed it!

Sun 30/07 19km 2hr 16mins
    Splits: 6:33, 6:50, 7:07, 6:48, 7:20, 7:23, 7:00, 6:58, 7:02, 7:31, 7:08, 7:13, 7:41, 6:53, 6:48, 7:16, 7:27, 7:17, 7:34

Was nervous for this run. Woke up earlier than my alarm and mooched about for a bit, felt quite tired. I think what got me out of the bed was the fact that it would be my last long run!
    Today was my dress rehearsal. Wore everything but the planned top for the half, the top I will be wearing is black and I didn't want to be on the open roads dressed in black. Also had the brand of porridge I would be eating the morning of the half and it agreed with me better than last week's.
    Set out the door just before 8:30 and it was raining, but you can't wait for the rain to stop on race day!
    First few kms were fine, nothing to write home about, I did start out too fast and fresh though. It stopped raining somewhere between 7km and 8km. Swung by the petrol station at 9.5km, i didn't need to go but I didn't want to be caught short either. Had my first fruit pastille at that stage. Back around by the petrol station at 14.5km, had another sweet here.
    During the 15km my left butt cheek, or glute started to feel a bit sore but it eased off after a while. Then the 16th km was the road up towards my house. My right shin started to hurt a little, I've never had that before. It wasn't bad enough to make me stop running. Passed my house at 17km and had another sweet. Shin had eased up by the end of 18km. Last km was just putting one foot infront of the other.
    Was surprised at my times, I wasn't paying much attention to the times, just ticking off the kms and running at a pace which i found comfortable and doable. If i can do that on the day I'll be happy. From 16km onwards it was tougher with tiredness setting in.

So glad to have that done. I'm looking forward to the big day now! i know (and hope) that I can at least finish it. I had important half marathon thoughts on my run: how should i wear my hair, should I slap on a bit of fake tan, should I give my fair eyelashes a tint so I look awake and don't have to bother with waterproof mascara?

Even though I've my longest run of the plan done, I can't ease off too much, still have to make an effort to get out during the week for my runs, not easy when we are promised rain all week.

Great run. Well done on going in the rain and especially on passing your house and not going in, not an easy thing to do when you could easily have justified that 17km is still a good run! And as for those important thoughts, sure what else would ya be thinking about on a long run except all the important stuff :pac:

01/08 Tues 6km 42:13
    Splits: 6:35, 7:19, 7:10, 6:52, 7:26, 6:41
    It's starting to get noticeably cooler in the evenings. Not much panting or sweating on this run, didn't even need water. I started out well but just over a km in, I got a bit of a stitch or a pain just under my left boob - I guess I mustn't have left it long enough after my dinner. Slowed up a bit, took it easier and the pain dissipated. On the plus side, my shin didn't hurt and my blistered toe didn't hurt after Sunday's long run. But it still didn't feel like a great run, it looks slow but didn't feel slow if that makes any sense.

01/08 Tues 6km 42:13
    Splits: 6:35, 7:19, 7:10, 6:52, 7:26, 6:41
    It's starting to get noticeably cooler in the evenings. Not much panting or sweating on this run, didn't even need water. I started out well but just over a km in, I got a bit of a stitch or a pain just under my left boob - I guess I mustn't have left it long enough after my dinner. Slowed up a bit, took it easier and the pain dissipated. On the plus side, my shin didn't hurt and my blistered toe didn't hurt after Sunday's long run. But it still didn't feel like a great run, it looks slow but didn't feel slow if that makes any sense.

Sunday's run was probably still in your legs. My watch shows a 'recovery time' after every run and the LSR run the recovery time is usually around 70 hours :eek: I use it as a rough guide as to how i might be feeling in the days after and i certainly wouldn't be planning any tough runs until 3 days after my LSR. I guess the fitter we get this recovery time will become less.

• Advertisement

ariana` wrote: »
    Sunday's run was probably still in your legs. My watch shows a 'recovery time' after every run and the LSR run the recovery time is usually around 70 hours :eek: I use it as a rough guide as to how i might be feeling in the days after and i certainly wouldn't be planning any tough runs until 3 days after my LSR. I guess the fitter we get this recovery time will become less.
    Thanks. I forgot that I also went to the gym on Monday night for a circuits session :D

Had planned on getting out for an early evening run on Thurs before packing for the weekend. But when I got home from work I was starving, made dinner for the family and then was too full after to go out.

Sat 5km parkrun 30:35
    Splits: 6:09, 6:11, 6:02, 6:08, 6:06
    Squeezed in the local parkrun while visiting inlaws. Late night the night before, up til after 1pm chatting and drinking. It's a very up and down course, splits above look good but my pace chart on strava is all over the place. Found it good going, pushes as much as I could on the climbs. Turns out my finish time was one second slower than my pb for this course.

Sun 10km 1hr 16 mins 35 sec
    Splits: 7:20, 7:17, 7:39, 7:55, 7:59, 7:42, 7:23, 7:39, 7:45, 7:43
    Roped in some company for this run, squeezed it in before dinner and after another late night (an unplanned trip to the local pub until 2am!)
    Just wanted to take it handy for this run and chatted a good bit. Felt grand on this run, bar just a bit tired, I'm not used to late nights. Inlaws think I'm mad with all my running!

Considering the amount of eating, drinking and late nights all weekend, happy to get my scheduled running in over the weekend. Few shorter runs this week, fitness class fri eve hopefully and then rest until Sun morn! Eeek!

Well done on your weekend runs especially after the late night sessions!

Good luck to you on Sunday, sounds like you are set for it.

Tues 09/08/17 5km 34:03
    Splits: 6:46, 7:04, 6:56, 7:08, 6:32
    Time to shorten down the runs for this week. Meh not a great run, felt tired after not sleeping properly the previous night, stomach felt bloated and waistband too tight on the bottoms. Had to stop at 1.5km to stretch out the left calf. After that it wasn't too bad. However coming up on my last km and the heavens opened! That's why my last km is so quick! And the two loads of washing I hung out on the line before I went got soaked aswell as myself!
    Starting to put aside the few things for race day, must start getting more organised as we are planning on staying in Dublin Sat night.

Not much to report this week.
    Was supposed to do two short runs on Weds & Thurs. But I walked to work both days instead cos the weather was ok. And I met a friend last night for a 5km walk and a chat.

Tonight the plan is the local gaa gym session, I haven't been able to go in 2 weeks and I think I would like the stretch out. Might go for a couple of laps around the pitch after, just to set my legs (and my mind) right for the half.

Aahh so nervous for Sunday!! I do feel like I've done enough training to see to me through, that I can control. It's the uncontrollables like the weather, my body etc. Scared I'll forget something that will throw me off kilter or that things won't go to plan. Ah I'm sure it will be fine on the day, I'm hoping I enjoy it. Time to get that water into me, eat right and hurry up and wait!

Oh I hear you about hoping all goes well on Sunday. We have done the hard work so now all we have to do is enjoy the event!

The very best of luck to you for Sunday, hope it all goes to plan. Looking forward to reading your repot.

Best of luck on Sunday Sunnydayz! It's your 1st hm so a guaranteed pb so try to enjoy it :)

13/08/17 21.2km 2hr 30 mins 43sec

Splits: 7:00, 6:55, 6:58, 7:07, 7:04, 7:19, 7:11, 7:07, 6:45, 6:50, 7:21, 7:17, 7:19, 7:06, 7:35, 6:32, 7:19, 6:50, 7:43, 7:30, 6:25 5:48 (0.2)

I'll get this report done while the emersion is heating the water for a bath and while it's still fresh in my head.

We stayed in a hotel in Dublin last night, best decision as we got to relax the evening before. Left hotel at 7am and got a taxi to Heuston station. Lucky to squeeze onto the Luas here and straight into The Point. Few quick chats with a few people and straight to bag drop and the queue for the loos. Joined the corral at 8:30 on the button and slotted in just in front of the 2:30 pacers.

I took 18 mins to get to the start line.

Km 1-5:
    Started off ok. Pace was nice and manageable, glad I didn't start off too fast. Nice to see many people out in the city centre cheering on. Nearly had a mishap with a bike near O'Connell Bridge, a guy decided to try cross the road and nearly collided with me. The band near Dublin Corporation (I think) were good, very loud, poor residents at the hour! The climb up to Christchurch was steeper than I thought but at least it was a short climb. 5km brought us out to St. James's Gate. I'd have thought there would be staff cheering here as the RnR brings so many tourists to Dublin.

Km 6-10
    Through Kilmainham, I've never been behind those great gateways before. Again the running was still going fine, still manageable. Passed a group of people dressed up as kiss taking photos at the band stand, or they could have actually been the band! Passed fellas trying to play golf but some of the people around had a good natured jest at them and god love them they couldn't concentrate with us all looking at them! Through a tunnel, I presume under the N4 and great noise and cheering here with the noise amplified! Coming up on 10km and the 10k-ers peeled off into the park to finish. Mentally that was tough.

Km 10-15
    It started get tougher now. Legs started to feel a little tired. The 2:30 pacers passed me around 11.5km but I kept the flag in my sights til we got to the Phoenix Park gate. The climb here into the park was tough. There was a water station here so I grabbed a water, emptied my own container and poured it in, nice and cooler water. Jeez Chesterfield Av just kept on climbing. Was looking out for the hubbie as he said he'd be around here but I didn't see him, think we missed each other around that little inroad around 13km. Got to 15km and peeled off the Avenue with another walking break.

Km 16-21.2!
    This was by far the toughest part of the course. The scenery was beautiful but I didn’t get to appreciate it much. It just felt much harder, more difficult to move myself. Little climbs felt like mountains! The 2:30 pacers were out of sight then and I waved goodbye to sub 2:30. But I wasn’t really chasing a time, I just wanted a finish. I took advantage of a good downhill before the 10 mile marker. From 17.5km to 20km it was run walk for me, and a lot of people around were much the same. It was getting quite warm out and there was no shade along the way. Pace was very up and down. When I got to 20km I checked my time for the one and only time and seen I was on 2:23:xx so I tried to keep it under 7mins for the last km. Seen the hubbie and son just before the finish which was just brill. Crossed the line at 2:30:43.

Happy with that. :D Nice spread after, plenty of treats still there when I got in. Would have been nice if they could have had the water bottles opened, I had no strength left! Took a few photos, collected the bag and tshirt, got the medal engraved and then we headed off, I couldn’t really stomach any food, I felt ok but just a little unsure. It was a struggle to walk for the shuttle bus and I didn’t feel the best on the bus. Car was parked at Heuston and I nibbled on toast while I flaked out on the back seat! Feeling more human now after a change and some dinner.

Prosecco is chilling in the fridge now. Thanks for all your support building up to this, you’ve been a great help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Huzzah!

Whoop! Congratulations on finishing your first half marathon. Enjoy the fizz!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

Congrats on your 1st Half

Advertisement