Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[SIGN UP THREAD] Werewolf XIII - 25th June

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

quickbeam wrote: »
    I think the new accounts have special status, eg, it won't be possible to edit posts using the accounts, or post outside the forum. So Sully may be able to set them so images are possible too.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 16,463 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

to the lot of ye.....

No, I'm Spartacus.

Im Elvis

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

i'm negan.

who's robert paulson?

Me. I like meat loaf

Mooooom

The meaaaaaaat loaaaaaaf

• Registered Users Posts: 16,463 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

dont know how to post the gif :o:mad:
    shout out to vale for introducing me to the best gif ever

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

Necrominus wrote: »
    giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

THIS IS SPARTA!!!(cus)

free-this-is-sparta-gif-222.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

dont know how to post the gif :o:mad:
    shout out to vale for introducing me to the best gif ever

giphy.gif

for future ref -and it is THE best gif ever

I'm in Edinburgh this weekend. I came here to eat a deep fried Mars bar and kick ass at Werewolf.

And I've just finished my deep fried Mars bar.

• Advertisement

I'm in Edinburgh this weekend. I came here to eat a deep fried Mars bar and kick ass at Werewolf.

Do you wanna buy some daaags?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

As I said in Camelot
    I'm here to chew gum and kick ass and I've forgot my sungleaasen

Tigger wrote: »

You get the thing?

Uriel. wrote: »
    You get the thing?

What think

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭deoxygenated

uriel - I've tried reading through the Simpsons game but didn't get past too many pages. Probably the culture difference (and half the time I don't get the references) :p

quickbeam - I just registered on the link you gave me, am waiting for an e-mail to activate my account now.

And I have played with other roles on my homesite (not MU, it's Telegram), but I think MU's directory has a loooot more that I've never seen before. so I'll just roll with the punches, I guess. (unless that sounds like a terrible idea)

how do we submit actions here? I've gathered there's a google form for lynching but not so sure on the actions...

edit: I CAN SEE MY SIGGY NOW YAY
    p.s. need to not get so comfortable with editing all the time

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

uriel - I've tried reading through the Simpsons game but didn't get past too many pages. Probably the culture difference (and half the time I don't get the references) :p

quickbeam - I just registered on the link you gave me, am waiting for an e-mail to activate my account now.

And I have played with other roles on my homesite (not MU, it's Telegram), but I think MU's directory has a loooot more that I've never seen before. so I'll just roll with the punches, I guess. (unless that sounds like a terrible idea)

how do we submit actions here? I've gathered there's a google form for lynching but not so sure on the actions...

edit: I CAN SEE MY SIGGY NOW YAY
    p.s. need to not get so comfortable with editing all the time

Actions take place usually in the backroom (the changeofplan site you just registered for). Less often they'll take place by PM. We've nothing sophisticated working here. It's all manual. If you're the seer you just type in the backroom "Peek quickbeam" and the game mod will come back shortly with their role. If you're an assassin you just type in the backroom "Kill quickbeam" and the game mods will announce on the main thread (Boards.ie) that quickbeam has been assassin killed. Etc.

Yes, lynch voting usually takes place by Google forms, and are kept secret from the other players, so nobody knows who will be lynched until the game mods count the votes. Thought MrsFlushdraw who is game modding this next game has previously used in-thread voting, so she could be doing it that way again - it should be explained in the OP anyway. Each game mod puts their own little stamp to the game so none of us really know how to play until we read the rules in the OP.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I don't think an email to activate the account is required. I just checked, and I see you there, so I think you're ready to go. The game mods will give you access to any backrooms you may need for the role you have, and when you're killed will give you access to the deadroom. For now you probably can't see anything, but that's just the settings, rather than because activation is required.

Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?

ARE
    WE
    THERE
    YET
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?

Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?

ARE
    WE
    THERE
    YET
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?

I prefer to ask these questions in the form of gifs:

tenor.gif

• Advertisement

Haha can always rely on you necro

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Is this starting today? I'm in the middle of a hectic week at sea sessions and eh might not be able to post much till tomorrow.....I promise this is not a ploy to keep myself alive after last night's game, you believe me.....right??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Posting here as well, who can give us the new accounts?

if they can please let us have the details PM's to the WW GM account so we can get the thing started.

We have a SOFT opening tonight folks so you can flex the pecks and get your post counts up before the real shenanigan start tomorrow :)

Is this starting today? I'm in the middle of a hectic week at sea sessions and eh might not be able to post much till tomorrow.....I promise this is not a ploy to keep myself alive after last night's game, you believe me.....right??

Not at all raze, you take as much time as you need.....

ilRYCSz.gif

Mwa-hahaha

Today is soft start so won't be missing anything except loads of posts.

Took a drive through fundoran yesterday and it was messy. Debating whether to go to primal scream or not.

Posting here as well, who can give us the new accounts?

if they can please let us have the details PM's to the WW GM account so we can get the thing started.

We have a SOFT opening tonight folks so you can flex the pecks and get your post counts up before the real shenanigan start tomorrow :)

Soft opening? LOL:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

tenor.gif

On the accounts, maybe shoot sully a PM?

Or shoot sully full stop

Today is soft start so won't be missing anything except loads of posts.

Took a drive through fundoran yesterday and it was messy. Debating whether to go to primal scream or not.

If you do strawberry feel free to drop into Madden's after I hear there will be a bouncer doing **** all playing warewolf on his phone from 12-6 and from 12 to.....half...one.... *Shifty eyes *

Or shoot sully full stop

Strawberry I think dottie has rubbed off on you too much with the burning things down and the shooting and what not

• Advertisement

Necrominus wrote: »
    Not at all raze, you take as much time as you need.....

ilRYCSz.gif

Mwa-hahaha

I kept you alive in spirit last game, the spirit of Abe lived on after you :(

Advertisement