Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[SIGN UP THREAD] Werewolf XIII - 25th June

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

i canll rule 15 the mamma said tiogger's a dcik rule

but its still ttention and i loves the attention

Jesus Wept wrote: »
    In

seriously tho would younlike to play?
    sit on the subs bench nd theres a good chace youll geta shot

are we allowed comment on the game ispose not

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

probably not! I just realised I don't think I'd like to play an anon game, I'd spend too much time trying to figure out who people are

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Tigger wrote: »
    are we allowed comment on the game ispose not

Please don't, we can give dead room access if you want?

• Advertisement

probably not! I just realised I don't think I'd like to play an anon game, I'd spend too much time trying to figure out who people are

theres no point to doing that

Please don't, we can give dead room access if you want?

okeydokey

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

theres no point to doing that

I know! that's why it would be silly for me to play anon, i'd spend ages trying to figure out stuff that doesn't matter!!

wtf just happened there?

wtf just happened there?

I assume this was what you chatting about. No idea what was posted and hopefully you removed quick!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Any chance of deadroom access please? I came out of work to find 90+ pages had gone by! The game is flying.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Love the new game setup.

The usernames are great imo. Can't edit my Posts and harder to make mistakes cause of limitations....

But f**k me, there is some savage amount of posting!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Chagan wrote: »
    Any chance of deadroom access please? I came out of work to find 90+ pages had gone by! The game is flying.

I'm still clueless on backroom stuff but I'll ask sully to help us out and hopefully she'll oblige cos she's fantastic
    Drumpot wrote: »
    Love the new game setup.

The usernames are great imo. Can't edit my Posts and harder to make mistakes cause of limitations....

But f**k me, there is some savage amount of posting!

Jesus god I know, for a first time mod I had no idea what I was getting myself into. Great craic though

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭deoxygenated

I really liked this game! Thanks to all the mods. The backroom was real cool - a first for me, being a wolf in a forum setup - and I loved all the shady negotiation. The days passed so fast! I think I got too used to the 36/12 phases in the internationals, cause I didn't even have notes for this game. Good thing for anon accounts. I am not usually the lowest poster, but you guys really do post a lot...

Kinda sad that I fell asleep twice at EoD cause it was at 4am, rip...

Though I'd love to play with everyone again, this time off-anon so I can match posts to a name :D

I really liked this game! Thanks to all the mods. The backroom was real cool - a first for me, being a wolf in a forum setup - and I loved all the shady negotiation. The days passed so fast! I think I got too used to the 36/12 phases in the internationals, cause I didn't even have notes for this game. Good thing for anon accounts. I am not usually the lowest poster, but you guys really do post a lot...

Kinda sad that I fell asleep twice at EoD cause it was at 4am, rip...

Though I'd love to play with everyone again, this time off-anon so I can match posts to a name :D

Glad you enjoyed it Owly. I swore off drink till the 18th on but here I am sitting in a restaurant and ordered a half bottle of wine. But I am sure you all agree I deserve it after that.

Great to have new faces to the game and I don't mean the anon accounts. It was stressful but enjoyable

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭deoxygenated

Glad you enjoyed it Owly. I swore off drink till the 18th on but here I am sitting in a restaurant and ordered a half bottle of wine. But I am sure you all agree I deserve it after that.

Great to have new faces to the game and I don't mean the anon accounts. It was stressful but enjoyable

Yes you do! Have a good break and pat yourself on the back. Can't wait to be in a game modded by you again ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Wildcards to be announced at 10pm for MU

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Uriel. wrote: »

Anyone for popcorn??:P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Necro, does your wife feel neglected?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Necro, does your wife feel neglected?

My wife is working this evening and the kids are with the grandparents.

But yes, probably. :D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

Necrominus wrote: »
    My wife is working this evening and the kids are with the grandparents.

But yes, probably. :D:D:D:D

Think. Bj was trying to come on to either you or your wife

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

There will be werewolf wife meetings eventually.

Meetings were the neglected partners if WW players come for support and comfort

beakerjoe wrote: »
    There will be werewolf wife meetings eventually.

Meetings were the neglected partners if WW players come for support and comfort

There's probably as many bfs / husbands as there are wives /gfs given the fairly even male. To female ratio of players

Uriel. wrote: »

Did anyone else play apart from Owly ? In our game like
    I thought Boq did but I think he didn't

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I think not.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Just Owly, Boq was on his way but couldn't get my links working, dont think he got round to finding his way over.

Advertisement