Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[SIGN UP THREAD] Werewolf XIII - 25th June

Options

Comments

1GBLDo1GBLDo

How do you embed images?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Image fail!!
    strawberry-milkshake-open-your-mind-thumb.jpg

Spoiler- you need to do the open image in new tab thing and copy the image IRL rather than the search page url

www.troll.me?p=662526

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

1GBLDo1GBLDo

How do you embed images?

Like this :P:P:P:P

35096266.jpg

Copy the image address and insert in image tags

• Advertisement

Ah I'll feck it up and out myself straight away. Sticking to touch site.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

What are yis like with all ur image posting

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Uriel. wrote: »
    What are yis like with all ur image posting

GEE-WHIZ BATMAN!

tumblr_nciquecirC1r5ur0ho1_500.gif

Stop taking gifs of me from my Instagram

Stop taking gifs of me from my Instagram

f7d4e0276b68ab026935edb81d69cfceabaeb940c2ead2bf803bf159796fbc56.jpg

• Advertisement

Mick?

Mick?

Sorry dude, thanks for the mention on the other place but just heading out the door. Alcohol wins tonight :cool:

Necrominus wrote: »
    Sorry dude, thanks for the mention on the other place but just heading out the door. Alcohol wins tonight :cool:

?

?

?

I've bn drinking since 20.03

Mick?

ON Phone. Popcorn I'll take it. Can't atm

ON Phone. Popcorn I'll take it. Can't atm

What are you talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Let's leave the well in the other place shall we? I don't want to be stuck down there for this game too.

Barney92 wrote: »
    Let's leave the well in the other place shall we? I don't want to be stuck down there for this game too.

Ok, Barney, you can come out

giphy.gif

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Oh no, I don't like that. If that thing is outside the well then I think I'd be happier back in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭deoxygenated

crosstownk wrote: »
    Welcome, Owly.  You'll be grand.  We go easy on everyone - sometimes 
    haha, thanks ct.

beakerjoe;103884190Welcome De-Oxy, work blocked my access to discord so couldnt follow Tiggers adventure, but nice to have you aboard.

thanks joe! (I'll call you joe instead of in acronyms like I do for everyone else here...don't tempt me SM xD)

also, flush, I swear I wrote something like 'thanks for the link (with a smiley face too!)' and hit the submit button to reply. then it disappeared, so I thought it went through. I feel kind of ridiculous now, but I'm getting the hang of it, surely!

Necrominus;103888979 Welcome to boards Owly/Deoxy, looking forward to playing with you on Sunday.
    thanks and hi necro! looking forward to the game too.

obviously, multi-quoting is not for me...time to hide my head in the ground

edit: I just realised I can edit posts.
    edit 2: editing my first post didn't help much.

• Advertisement

obviously, multi-quoting is not for me...time to hide my head in the ground

edit: I just realised I can edit posts.
    edit 2: editing my first post didn't help much.
    :D

Don't worry you'll get there.

Ps a friendly heads up. In the game you're not allowed edit posts. It's one of our standing rules.
    Probably the same on MU anyway???

(has given up on quoting for at least half a century)
    @ uriel - oh, yup, I think that's common culture! I was actually kind of amazed that you could edit stuff here, but noted, thanks.

(has given up on quoting for at least half a century)
    @ uriel - oh, yup, I think that's common culture! I was actually kind of amazed that you could edit stuff here, but noted, thanks.

Yeah I don't think the site easily allows for different permissions (e.g editing) across different fora.

Ah it's not usually an issue... Sometimes though it can be easy to forget about the edit rule in game. Especially if you post regularly on other fora on the site.

No issue tho.

Not long now for game start. Have you had a look at previous game threads here?

I've never edited a post in my life, Mick doesn't make mistakes he makes improvments :pac:

Also welcome owly...

Also Uriel you know what im talking about.

I've never edited a post in my life, Mick doesn't make mistakes he makes improvments :pac:

Also welcome owly...

Also Uriel you know what im talking about.

What are you taking about donkey man
    ?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Owly - you may want to create an account here too: http://changeofpla
    ngames.com/wwforum/index.php

You'll probably need it if you've a role in the game, though the game mods might give you a character log-in and password to use in that case (different games, different scenarios), but you'll definitely need it if and when you get killed, as it's where the dead go to follow the game and cheer on their team. It's nearly better fun than the game itself!!

Speaking of roles - I know the MU game just past had only wolves and villagers. Do you have experience playing with different roles? If not, we could give you a crash course on the type of roles that we play with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

quickbeam wrote: »
    Owly - you may want to create an account here too: http://changeofplan
    games.com/wwforum/index.php

You'll probably need it if you've a role in the game, though the game mods might give you a character log-in and password to use in that case (different games, different scenarios), but you'll definitely need it if and when you get killed, as it's where the dead go to follow the game and cheer on their team. It's nearly better fun than the game itself!!

Speaking of roles - I know the MU game just past had only wolves and villagers. Do you have experience playing with different roles? If not, we could give you a crash course on the type of roles that we play with.

Lol
    Ignore my tread on there

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

PEW PEW, Pew pew

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Good evening almost heroes.

Can y'all log in to the backroom and check permissions?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Can see good rooms, bad rooms, staff room.

Advertisement