Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boyds - Shot Show.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭g00167015

Even the normal little stocks for rimfires are over the 100 limit now though, aren't they? Certainly Rem 700 stocks are anyhoooo

Great to see the ATF and the ITAR regs helping to keep evil pieces of plywood from departing US shores pmsl

Same thing with good value binos etc that are way cheaper over there, but a felony to export.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

g00167015 wrote: »
    l

Same thing with good value binos etc that are way cheaper over there, but a felony to export.

Try these guys..I have bought two restricted and super dooper LEO /Military,not to be exported from the US ,blah,blah,blah scopes off them without any problems... Simply put there are companies that CAN export stuff outside CONUS and know the law and what needs to be done to export to whom.

Ireland is on a "ship to but get paperwork from end user " list.
    The paperwork is literally a one page declaration that you promise not to sell this to anybody with nasty intent to Uncle Sam,or you will be hunted down by men in black wearing sunglasses and your new address will be a part of Cuba owned by the USA.:eek:
    Its all there on the website under international shipping.

http://www.webyshops.com/

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭German pointer

g00167015 wrote:
    Even the normal little stocks for rimfires are over the 100 limit now though, aren't they? Certainly Rem 700 stocks are anyhoooo

I got a $150 stock recently from Boyds it was a half price special. Get on their mailing list and keep an eye on the closeout sales that come up every so often and you might find something you want

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭FISMA.

Is the this stock available?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭clivej

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭BillBen

Really want one.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Spent

Cass.
    I'm confused about importing a stock.
    I have a Rem .223 sps varmint with heavy barrell.
    Can you advise on where or what website I can buy one of these.
    Is there any where in the uk.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

The Boyds?

You won't be able to. They are over the $100 export limit. Unless some dealer gets them in you won't get one. I've no idea if someone in the UK has them, but an e-mail to Boyds might get some light on the matter.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 22 gneeves

A while back a Atlantic Sports in Carlow were supposed to be bring them in. Don't know if they are still doing it now.
    Cass wrote: »
    The Boyds?

You won't be able to. They are over the $100 export limit. Unless some dealer gets them in you won't get one. I've no idea if someone in the UK has them, but an e-mail to Boyds might get some light on the matter.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

They do Boyds stocks, or did, but they were only for Tikka. the lads said they would be getting more so your best start is to talk to them. See if they can ship one in with other stocks.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Advertisement
Advertisement