Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah it was grand. Nothing major happened thankfully..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Is the move all done?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just about, still some stuff at my other half's house. Room is a lot more damp than i thought so have my thinking cap on..

Dehumidifier?

Thinking i might have to.. Disappointed :(

• Advertisement

At least you have a place

Yup, that much is true anyway

Work tonight?

Indeed i am.. All grand thus far. Were you in school much during the week?.

Makes sense, why else would you be up at this hour.

I only managed 2 classes on Tuesday and that was it. As I say a bad week physically and mentally :(

• Advertisement

Yikes, that is a bad week for you.

It was alright. I usually get about 4 or 5 but I didn't have Monday. Hopefully next week will be better. I actually had revision for the summer tests sent home by my business teacher who's only had me for 2 classes all year (I got moved in February I think)

Photos of the darkness into light walk are starting to appear online..

I see some of them. My mother is doing it. I would but I can't walk from one end of the house to the other without crutches so...

Second year missing it with work.. Such a great thing though..

Yeah. I have a few friends doing it too.

The galway route is lovely, all along by the sea.

Galway is a beautiful place. I'd say the sunrise would look great. I wish I could go back to Galway actually. It's been months since I was there.

Make sure to venture here over the summer :)

I hope I can get back to travelling. Have to get sorted first though because even the shortest car journey is hell to me.

• Advertisement

We'll have to airlift ya :P

I wouldn't mind that :D

I was thinking it'd be up your street!.

It would be very up my street :) I do love to visit Galway though, especially when it's sunny.

What would be your preferred flying machine?

That's a tough one. I would love a light sports aircraft or something aerobatic if I get a PPL when I'm older.

Saw one of these at Foynes last year and loved it:
    1586854.jpg?v=v40

Nice!. I'd probably panic in a plane doing stunts.. Amazing to watch though..

I'd like to think I've played enough flight sims that I'd be a semi competent pilot ;)

What about helicopters?

• Advertisement

I like helicopters but I don't think you would get the same enjoyment from one as you would a small plane like above.

Saying that if you offered me a ride in one I wouldn't say no ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement