Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'd love a spin in a helicopter i must say. I draw the line at wingsuits though :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

I'd love to try a wingsuit! I would probably only get one chance at it though.

Parachuting on the other hand...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nearly in a cold sweat just thinking about it :pac:

Wouldn't mind a cold sweat here. It's roasting.

Cold here.. Being tired is a factor too of course..

• Advertisement

You're tired of I'm tired?

Generally i feel colder when i'm tired

Ah. I'm wrecked but very warm. Although I have two blankets

Can't wait to get to my own blankets

These aren't even my own. I'm sleeping lying on the couch because I can't sleep in my bed upstairs

• Advertisement

Once you've got blankets at least, it'd be hard to be cold when you're this unwell..

That's one thing I have going for me anyway, the heat. The only problem is the sun is a terror on my eyes.

Ya need a mask for daytime sleeping

I need new sunglasses

Never leave home without mine.. I swear the sun just squeezes the tears out of my eyes..

Same here. I'm afraid of wearing them inside though so I just have everything dark.

I can see from the cameras how bright it is out, argh..

Sun is shining in through the curtains. My head is killing me.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Are you able to get blackout blinds there

I'm not but they would be great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

going to be away for a few days :(

I also have computer glitch to sort out :(

There will always be a Rube shaped space on the couch for you here.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Afternoon ladies and gents.

Good day Lith

Afternoon Senor Shan.

How's it going?

Ah it's alright, have you seen what Stephen Fry's being investigated for?

Afternoon folks.

Saw that earlier, some bible-bashers getting their proverbials in a twist.

Guess I have been added to the list now too.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Afternoon folks.

Saw that earlier, some bible-bashers getting their proverbials in a twist.

Guess I have been added to the list now too.

It's the stupidity of it all is what I find astounding.. Ireland 2017, worse going on, but sure we'll investigate someone's opinion/answer to a question under an archaic and quiet stupid law.

I'm stepping away before I blow a blood vessel.

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    It's the stupidity of it all is what I find astounding.. Ireland 2017, worse going on, but sure we'll investigate someone's opinion/answer to a question under an archaic and quiet stupid law.

I'm stepping away before I blow a blood vessel.

They are some saying this is why it is being raised, to force the government to change the law & hold a referendum to remove this rubbish and move with the times.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement