Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High quality bed, mattress and headboard

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

Big Mickey. Want to call up to you in the next month. Its a good spin though so want to find out what you have.
    Looking for a firm king size mattress but of the best possible quality. Had bad luck with a couple of mattresses and have back issues. Budget would stretch to about 500ish

Hi. No problem. Plenty of quality mattresses for your budget. Have seen a few people in recent times that thought they had back issues until they changed their mattress and the trips to the chiropractor and doctor suddenly ceased. I'm not saying that that is going to happen in your case but just saying how important a suitable mattress is for everyone. Where are you travelling from ?

Thanks

bigmickey.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭maynooth_rules

Hi. No problem. Plenty of quality mattresses for your budget. Have seen a few people in recent times that thought they had back issues until they changed their mattress and the trips to the chiropractor and doctor suddenly ceased. I'm not saying that that is going to happen in your case but just saying how important a suitable mattress is for everyone. Where are you travelling from ?

Thanks

bigmickey.ie
    Thanks Big Mickey. I'm in aughrim in Wicklow. Bought a sofa off you a couple of years back. Have gone to 3 chiropractor's but it boils down to the fact I go to bed with no back pain, yet wake up with pain. Must be mattress. We were looking at a Faith and Ethan mattress in a local place for 500 but said I'd see what you can do.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Hi byte

We don't sell Tempur. We have quite a few brands that we get great results with from our customers. What firmness are you looking for Gentle, Medium or Firm ?

Thanks
    Hi Mickey,

Apologies for delay, new bed was put on hold for a while.

Problem is, I'm not fully sure what I will need, as for various people with my condition, some prefer softer, some harder.

My current mattress was considered firm with a memfoam top layer, but it's 9 years old now so overdue a replacement. I'm guessing something similar again. And something that allows the Mrs ot move about without affecting me too much!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mrsmightymouse

Hi Mickey,

I'm looking for a solid wooden 6ft frame, do you have anything in stock at the moment? Looking for something with a high end on it too please.

Hi Mickey,

I'm looking for a solid wooden 6ft frame, do you have anything in stock at the moment? Looking for something with a high end on it too please.

Hi

We always have a big range of 6ft Superking beds and mattresses in stock. We have a couple of extra special deals at the minute. Give me a call when it suits you and I can go through all the options.

Thanks

Mick

086 8356888

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭zefer

Hi Mick

Looking for 4ft 6" divan bed that you might have in stock and possible delivery by Friday/Saturday in Dublin?

Thanks

zefer wrote: »
    Hi Mick

Looking for 4ft 6" divan bed that you might have in stock and possible delivery by Friday/Saturday in Dublin?

Thanks

Saturday delivery is okay. We are completely full up until then. Do you know which bed you need ?. Just pm us.

Thanks

bigmickey team

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭zefer

Saturday delivery is okay. We are completely full up until then. Do you know which bed you need ?. Just pm us.

Thanks

bigmickey team

PM sent, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭KinnegadKid

Evening...what prices does your kingsize mattresses start at?Im looking for a medium to hard mattress.

Evening...what prices does your kingsize mattresses start at?Im looking for a medium to hard mattress.

Hi there

We have from €99 upwards

Thanks

bigmickey team

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Whats the strongest bunk bed you do.

beauf wrote: »
    Whats the strongest bunk bed you do.

Is it Metal or Wood that you need and what colour ?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭testtech05

Hi Mickey,

Looking for a double headboard for a divan style bed. Wondering if you could give me a ballpark on cost of the ones you offer?

Thanks

testtech05 wrote: »
    Hi Mickey,

Looking for a double headboard for a divan style bed. Wondering if you could give me a ballpark on cost of the ones you offer?

Thanks

Hi

From €59. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Is it Metal or Wood that you need and what colour ?

Thanks

I assume the metal is strongest. I'd prefer wood, its just that most of the ones I've seen in shops tend not to be that sturdy.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭dcollins

Heya Mick,

Budgets tight but need to get a basic double mattress and bed, and a 4ft sml double. Can you reply or pm with the best you could do?

Cheers!

dcollins wrote: »
    Heya Mick,

Budgets tight but need to get a basic double mattress and bed, and a 4ft sml double. Can you reply or pm with the best you could do?

Cheers!

Hi dcollins

We have Airsprung double or small double sets for €249. Is it a 4ft mattress only or full bed you need ?

Thanks

Bigmickey Team

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭dcollins

bed and mattress for both 4'6'' and 4' yeah. thanks. 249 for each set? Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭annetcl

Hi Mick

Would you be able to let me know the prices for a double divan base with 2 or 4 drawers? thanks

annetcl wrote: »
    Hi Mick

Would you be able to let me know the prices for a double divan base with 2 or 4 drawers? thanks

Hi

Airsprung or Silentnight sets (whichever are in stock at the time) for €149. Drawers are €25 per drawer after that.

Thanks

Mick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭annetcl

Hi

Airsprung or Silentnight sets (whichever are in stock at the time) for €149. Drawers are €25 per drawer after that.

Thanks

Mick

Thanks will be in touch and call to your shop soon

• Registered Users Posts: 33,169 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

What would be the firmest mattress you'd do?

NIMAN wrote: »
    What would be the firmest mattress you'd do?

We have one called The 2 in 1. Its rock hard on one side but when you flip it over it's a bit softer on the other side. We also get custom mattresses made on a weekly basis so whatever you want we can generally get.

Thanks

Bigmickey Team

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,789 ✭✭✭Alf Stewart.

Hi Mick I am currently on the hunt for a king size mattress only, fairly firm, with a bit of memory foam on the top.

Could you recommend what brands are popular, and please price me.

I have bought stuff from you in the past (so am a returning customer). All excellent quality and always keenly priced.

Hi Mick I am currently on the hunt for a king size mattress only, fairly firm, with a bit of memory foam on the top.

Could you recommend what brands are popular, and please price me.

I have bought stuff from you in the past (so am a returning customer). All excellent quality and always keenly priced.

Hi Alf Stewart

Where do I start ? There are so many different ones. Mayfair 1000 pocket Sapphire with one side memory or the Mayfair 2000 pocket Platinum would be worth a look. We also have some job lot /one off models that represent really good value. Prices from €400 to €750 on these but we also have from as little as €149. As you may already know we can't really recommend a mattress for you as that is something you need to find yourself as most people have different preferences. Can you call to us and try them out ?
    Thanks

Bigmickey Team

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

BigMickey Im looking for just a new mattress for a mini double bed. The base is perfect so its just the mattress I need.

Can u please tell me how much Id be looking at?

Faith+1 wrote: »
    BigMickey Im looking for just a new mattress for a mini double bed. The base is perfect so its just the mattress I need.

Can u please tell me how much Id be looking at?

Hi Faith+1

When you say mini double bed do you mean a 4ft bed ?

We have starting from €79 for budget . We have Signature Sleep in a foam and memory for €149. Signature Sleep pocket sprung with memory for €249. Many others from around €100 also.

Bigmickey Team

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Hi Faith+1

When you say mini double bed do you mean a 4ft bed ?

We have starting from €79 for budget . We have Signature Sleep in a foam and memory for €149. Signature Sleep pocket sprung with memory for €249. Many others from around €100 also.

Bigmickey Team

Yes, its a 4ft bed. Do u have a shop or is it online?? Thanks

Faith+1 wrote: »
    Yes, its a 4ft bed. Do u have a shop or is it online?? Thanks

Hi

Our shop is in Longford on the N4 Dublin/Sligo Rd but we deliver nationwide. You can e mail info@bigmickey.ie or call us either.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,898 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Hi Bigmickey I'm wondering if you'd have anything similar to the following in stock?

https://bolandsofgorey.ie/rem-1600-6ft

Advertisement