Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Destiny: age of Triumph - Mod Note Linked in OP 11/04

15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Just got it there.

Nice layout and easy to use too.

PSA: when you use that the AoT book will appear on your screen like you've completed a node. You haven't just ignore.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

PSA: when you use that the AoT book will appear on your screen like you've completed a node. You haven't just ignore.

Does it happen each time?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Does it happen each time?

It happens constantly, all the time you have DIM open, not a big deal, just a minor distraction

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Is that why that happens? Huh

• Registered Users Posts: 44,972 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Isn't just DIM. any 3rd party gear app will trigger the same. Think the bungie acknowledgement also mentioned the bungie gear manager.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44,972 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Had a quick scan of the weapons on offer for this week - only one that took my fancy was "The Wounded".

HighCal/Full Auto
    Hammer Forged/Outlaw
    Crowd Control.

76/96 nodes unlocked. Didn't get any Trials done at the weekend. Mainly due to IB and playing OW as a break from Destiny.

Only things outstanding:
    1. 8 more Archons Forge runs
    2. 8 Strikes
    3. Enough PvP to complete 9 more Arcite bounties
    4. Trials nodes
    5. Kill 28 guys with Multikills while Radiance in PvP :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac: F**k my life!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Had the radiance one for ages. I'm still stuck with the defender kills while buffed from bubble.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Finally got my Book to 90%, had to go looking for ghosts, still 13 left to get but got well over 50 yesterday.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

PetKing wrote: »
    Had the radiance one for ages. I'm still stuck with the defender kills while buffed from bubble.

Run double shotty :P

• Advertisement

Defender Kills are WAY easier as they don't need to be f**king Mulitkills. Pop Bubble and take out a few boyos over the 45 seconds. Only took me about 5-6 games tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Defender Kills are WAY easier as they don't need to be f**king Mulitkills. Pop Bubble and take out a few boyos over the 45 seconds. Only took me about 5-6 games tbh

Yep, thought that one would take ages but got it fairly handily in the end. You would be surprised with the amount of people that will rush into a bubble. In saying that, if I am running striker and someone pops a bubble - I am always going to run into that bubble to drop a lightning grenade.

I actually ran Blessings. Set up somewhere you have decent line of sight of 2 lanes, poke out and shoot the guys with guns as they peak/land etc and win 1v1s. Shores of Time by B Bubble was a God send

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

Just need trials ones, the rift one, the crucible bounties and 10 more effin sparrows.

Also 10 grimoire from max.
    upto 37 rumble wins now.
    The grind begins.... Searches vault for matador and univesal remote

jcd5971 wrote: »
    Just need trials ones, the rift one, the crucible bounties and 10 more effin sparrows.

Also 10 grimoire from max.
    upto 37 rumble wins now.
    The grind begins.... Searches vault for matador and univesal remote

Buy the blue ones off the quarter master and upgrade them with drives so that will be 6 out of your 10 done, and amanda may have blues too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

jonnycivic wrote:
    Buy the blue ones off the quarter master and upgrade them with drives so that will be 6 out of your 10 done, and amanda may have blues too.

Sound didn't even know that was a thing.

jcd5971 wrote: »
    Sound didn't even know that was a thing.

I only found out last week myself.

jonnycivic wrote: »

Both the crucible and vanguard quartermasters have 3 sparrows each. Xur sells 2 upgrade drives every week to upgrade those. Also you can get sparrows from the silver dust kiosk beside the postmaster.

nevelator wrote: »
    Both the crucible and vanguard quartermasters have 3 sparrows each. Xur sells 2 upgrade drives every week to upgrade those. Also you can get sparrows from the silver dust kiosk beside the postmaster.

Ah it was Nev that told me about this over the weekend :pac:

Got Chaos Dogma and Genesis Chain from last night's run. Got the spliced bond and boots to make a full set of spliced gear, and deleted it along with the NM bond by mistake. :(

• Advertisement

Got Chaos Dogma and Genesis Chain from last night's run. Got the spliced bond and boots to make a full set of spliced gear, and deleted it along with the NM bond by mistake. :(

Ah petking...... I'm just looking for the chest piece for my titan and I have the full set.

Boots are Soooooo handy for Aksis, especially challenge mode if you are one of the 3 Cannon Runners. Having that extra speed to jump up on his back and slam from an awkward distance/angle is a god-send

The Chest piece is really handy for Vosiks overall for everyone and great for the 3 Bombs throwers on Aksis phases 1 and 2.

The Arm Pieces are a god send overall, in and out of the Raid.

The Helms i'm not too fussed about, usually use Exotics Helms for this raid tbh.

Yep, WOTM armour is by far the best set of raid specific armour.
    The Chest piece is really handy for Vosiks overall for everyone and great for the 3 Bombs throwers on Aksis phases 1 and 2.

If I am low on health during Vosiks I will immediately make a bee-line for the bomb and pick it up for the incoming damage reduction.

nevelator wrote:
    Yep, WOTM armour is by far the best set of raid specific armour.

And prettiest with the new ornament bitty look. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

And prettiest with the new ornament bitty look. :D

Warlock chest piece is class.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

god that crota armour for titan with ornaments is horrible, but yet can't help wearing it when running the raid. Picked up the helmet last night, I'm like a lighthouse running through the abyss.

Advertisement