Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 32 Transfers.

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

ScummyMan wrote: »
    Cheers lads. After much deliberation and mental arithmetic I went for Costa > Kun, and Alonso > Stones.

I know ideally I'd keep Costa for his DGW, but to be frank he's been sh!te this side of Christmas, and the Aguero fear is real. Couldn't find any realistic way to get him in for Vardy.

Wary of Jesus coming back soon though, so will be shifting him for Kane soon. Don't really want any part of that Utd attack.

Alli (c) = 16 points
    Alonso = 8 points
    Costa = 8 points
    32 points

vs

Aguero (c) = 18 points
    Alli = 8 points
    Stones = 2 points
    28 points

4 points worse off than if I hadn't done the transfers, not as bad as I initially thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I need to take a risk what do people think of lukaku to aguero or a -8 mig siggy and Carroll to Valdez zaha and ibra

Didn't take the -8 did mig to ddg instead. Just make this season stop please. Apologies klopparama I know I've been moaning non stop the last 6 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

ScummyMan wrote: »

Wary of Jesus coming back soon though, so will be shifting him for Kane soon. Don't really want any part of that Utd attack.

Jesus returning this day week I hear.

Oh different Jesus, my mistake, apologies.

Didn't take the -8 did mig to ddg instead. Just make this season stop please. Apologies klopparama I know I've been moaning non stop the last 6 weeks.

Ha. Not the kind of moaning I had a problem with.

At least now maybe you can take a few gambles if you feel it's slipping away. We pretty much know it's gonna be a Middlesbrough defender and Zaha for most teams in the upcoming DGW.

Those who were going to go double United might back off now but I expect Jose to put out his strongest team right through until they can't finish top 4.

I think people are mad if they believe he is going to prioritise the cup games. If they win their games in hand they draw level with LFC and possibly Arsenal and maybe only 1 point behind City.

He knows none of the above are consistent and he, rightly, thinks he can catch them.

I need to take a risk what do people think of lukaku to aguero or a -8 mig siggy and Carroll to Valdez zaha and ibra

What an 8 pt hit that would have been. Would have gained me 20 odd pts and 3 dgw players.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

What an 8 pt hit that would have been. Would have gained me 20 odd pts and 3 dgw players.

Fortunately at least you did not go for option 1 ;).
    And you still could go for 2/3 of option 2 for -4.

iroced wrote: »
    Fortunately at least you did not go for option 1 ;).
    And you still could go for 2/3 of option 2 for -4.

Option 1 would have got me more points than i got as I'd have captained aguero over Sanchez.

Advertisement