Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Gameweek 32 Transfers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭ spock.

ElTel wrote:
    I think the short answer is no.
    Chambers could play instead to give him a rest.
    Boro press conference tomorrow.

Yeah i'll be waiting for the press conference for sure.
    Think I'll do Nordfelvt, Brunt --> DDG, Chambers/Barragan -4 (can bench Chambers until 34)

Have no DGW34 players at the moment so need to bring some in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ ElTel

FHFC wrote: »
    Wait for news on Chambers, if not the Barragan seems fairly secure.

Yeah, although Fabio can play RB. I thought he was out with a hammy but he'll only miss this weekend due to concussion protocol.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,267 ✭✭✭✭ FHFC

ElTel wrote: »
    Yeah, although Fabio can play RB. I thought he was out with a hammy but he'll only miss this weekend due to concussion protocol.

Yeah, Barragan has played most of the games when fit, and he should be ok. But with a new manager and other options out there its not 100% imo.

Chambers and Gibson are the only certainties I think, and I now own both!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭ Deco99

Steve Cook departs my team and i have 5.6m to spend as a result, gimme a defender, given that i will Wildcard in week 35/36

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭ Deco99

Steve Cook departs my team and i have 5.6m to spend as a result, gimme a defender, given that i will Wildcard in week 35/36

Was thinking Bailly/Vertonghen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭ sheroman01

FHFC wrote: »
    Wait for news on Chambers, if not the Barragan seems fairly secure.

Yeah, Boro defender would be ideal but need to pull the trigger before the next deadline as I want Aguero for the Hull match.

How likely is it that Stephens will be dropped? Seems a bit crazy if this Cáceres guys comes from nowhere to take his place, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,294 ✭✭✭ dr.kenneth noisewater

Deco99 wrote:

Rojo/Bailly or Gibson

• Registered Users Posts: 8,652 ✭✭✭ Cartman78

Pretty certain I'll do Costa to Aguerooooo tonight before price changes (also have Big Andy and Small Vardy).

I may bank the hit this week although Barkley and Ayew could yet go for Sane.

• Registered Users Posts: 47,816 ✭✭✭✭ km79

Definitely banking this week
    Finding it hard to pick my team as it is!
    I've a feeling pep will start sterling ahead of sane this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 15,995 ✭✭✭✭ dahat

Likely to bank the two transfers this week, one ft and the -4, Good times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭ Hogey007

Would make you consider a double up of eriksen or son with Alli

Mazzarri says #watford will face Tottenham "without a defence" as the Hornets' injury crisis intensified ahead of Saturday's PL clash.

Kaboul [hamstring] is out while defender Sebastian Prodl is recovering from a rib injury. Centre-back Miguel Britos is suspended. #watfordfc

• Registered Users Posts: 31,238 ✭✭✭✭ CSF

I'm already on a double up of Son and Alli. Would make me consider a captain though.

• Registered Users Posts: 47,816 ✭✭✭✭ km79

Watford are absolutely DECIMATED for Saturday
    I'm so tempted to sell Sterling for Eriksen now but then I wouldn't be able to get Kane if he is back
    Could always get lukaku instead I suppose
    This is a tough tough call now

CSF wrote:
    I'm already on a double up of Son and Alli. Would make me consider a captain though.

I'd definitely captain Alli or Son if I didn't have Aguero.
    Cathcart and Mariappa were really solid against WBA though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,927 ✭✭✭✭ siblers

I see Couthink is 75% chance of playing due to illness. Would make bringing in Alli/Eriksen fairly straight forward

spock. wrote: »
    CSF wrote:

I'd definitely captain Alli or Son if I didn't have Aguero.
    Cathcart and Mariappa were really solid against WBA though.
    I will have Aguero. And Son and Alli. It's a dilemma I can live with.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭ thunderdog

Can't decide between siggy to eriksen or sane.

Midfield currently

Pedro siggy alli coutinho king

Pedro and Coutinho would both go before Siggy for me. There is gonna be no end of season malaise at Swansea.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭ bantee

Just did Snoddy to Son to double up with Alli. Snod has been an absolute disaster of a transfer so I'm glad to offload

• Advertisement

thunderdog wrote: »

Midfield currently

I'd go with eriksen.

I had already done siggy to sane before I discovered how depleted Watford are.
    I wouldn't have been able to afford eriksen anyway but would've strongly considered son.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭ pimpmyhat

thunderdog wrote: »

Midfield currently

I dont understand the rush people are in to get rid of siggy. It seems a few games without a goal or an assist and your times up. Personally I'd keep him swansea are in a dogfight and he'll be at the helm

pimpmyhat wrote: »
    I dont understand the rush people are in to get rid of siggy. It seems a few games without a goal or an assist and your times up. Personally I'd keep him swansea are in a dogfight and he'll be at the helm

It's not that I'm in a rush to get rid of him. But sanchez & Alli take up 2 midfield spaces, 5th goes to your Darren fletcher, tom Carroll. That only leaves 2 spaces then and most people can only afford the likes of Zaha, king as 4th mid (with a strong front 3) so that leaves 1 midfield spot in the 8-9mil range and you have Sane doing great, Walcott back scoring with good fixtures, eriksen or son with a great fixture this week, Pedro, or hazard if you've a weaker 3rd striker. Coutinho.
    So it's not a case of not wanting siggy, it's a case of having no room for him.

Hogey007 wrote:
    It's not that I'm in a rush to get rid of him. But sanchez & Alli take up 2 midfield spaces, 5th goes to your Darren fletcher, tom Carroll. That only leaves 2 spaces then and most people can only afford the likes of Zaha, king as 4th mid (with a strong front 3) so that leaves 1 midfield spot in the 8-9mil range and you have Sane doing great, Walcott back scoring with good fixtures, eriksen or son with a great fixture this week, Pedro, or hazard if you've a weaker 3rd striker. Coutinho.
    So it's not a case of not wanting siggy, it's a case of having no room for him.

This is why I think 352 is the way to go.

spock. wrote: »
    This is why I think 352 is the way to go.

It's very hard though when Kane is back.
    Kane - lukaku and then 1 from ibra/Costa/aguero
    I know form or what the club has to play for might change that but every time I try go 3-5-2 I last a week or two and go back to 3 upfront.

But yeah could def see a case for dropping Costa in favour of funding hazard alongside alli and sanchez and maybe Sane.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭ pimpmyhat

Just think siggy is nailed on to always play the full 90 mins. And I would be amazed if he doesn't pull out a couple of double digit displays before now and the end of the season.

Coutinho hasn't be playing much over the hour of late and Pedro and sane maybe a risk to rotation

• Registered Users Posts: 10,424 ✭✭✭✭ dsmythy

Backed out of Zlatan to Aguero and going to bank. I don't think there'll be too much between them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭ NabyLadistheman

What are people thoughts on Negredo? Thinking of downgrading Vardy & upgrading Costa to Aguero.

Costa ---> Aguero
    Vardy ----> Negredo
    Siggy ----> Eriksen

Negative is no Chelsea cover. But I like the look of front 8:

Alli -- Eriksen -- Sanchez -- Sane

-- Aguero -- Lukaku -- Negredo

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭ Iused2likebusts

I need to take a risk what do people think of lukaku to aguero or a -8 mig siggy and Carroll to Valdez zaha and ibra

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,899 ✭✭✭✭ PARlance

I need to take a risk what do people think of lukaku to aguero or a -8 mig siggy and Carroll to Valdez zaha and ibra

I'm at that crossroads myself. Still haven't pulled the trigger but am looking at a -12 mini WC.

Advertisement