Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How were you caught last time you cheated on your partner?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

paralysed wrote: »
    Heard of a dude that got caught because he had a pack of three condoms and his gf noticed that one was used!
    He should have used the "posh ****" excuse. It's better to be embarrassed than dumped.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

He should have used the "posh ****" excuse. It's better to be embarrassed than dumped.

not exactly believable though is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,126 ✭✭✭keeponhurling

Heard of a dude that got caught because he had a pack of three condoms and his gf noticed that one was used!

One previous gf I had used the pill so we never used condons.
    Anyways, by the time that ended and I was with a new gf, I hadn't used a condom in a long time so was genuinely anxious about whether I'd even know how to open it or put it on, and didn't want this to ruin our first time.
    So I took one out just to make sure I knew how to open it and put it on ok.

Anyways, unfortunately new gf did notice that the condom box was already opened, and one was missing.
    She believed me in the end, but that was an awkward and bizarre conversation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭slovakchick

Did you enjoy it?
    One previous gf I had used the pill so we never used condons.
    Anyways, by the time that ended and I was with a new gf, I hadn't used a condom in a long time so was genuinely anxious about whether I'd even know how to open it or put it on, and didn't want this to ruin our first time.
    So I took one out just to make sure I knew how to open it and put it on ok.

Anyways, unfortunately new gf did notice that the condom box was already opened, and one was missing.
    She believed me in the end, but that was an awkward and bizarre conversation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Never would happen. "one of the lads needed it", easy peasy.
    I've never cheated, but she would want to have serious doubts over him in general or he's an atrocious liar to not get out of that corner.

I'm always amazed by lads who will cheat without regard. I was visiting a few friends in Dublin one weekend and we met up with another few of his friends from back home, that I hadn't met before. Grand lads, good craic, they were mad trying to pull girls who were friends with my buddy's housemate. They succeeded in the end. Lo and behold, 4 weeks later my friend is tagged in photos of one of the lads wedding day.

Now I didn't give a shíte, but they didn't even consider the fact that their "friend in common" may get them in trouble.
    Given they're also from the same city back home as me, they never considered who I'd know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭eeguy

razorblunt wrote: »
    Never would happen. "one of the lads needed it", easy peasy.
    I've never cheated, but she would want to have serious doubts over him in general or he's an atrocious liar to not get out of that corner.

Doesn't work so well if you're living together and the johnnies are kept in the beside locker.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

I'm always amazed by lads who will cheat without regard. I was visiting a few friends in Dublin one weekend and we met up with another few of his friends from back home, that I hadn't met before. Grand lads, good craic, they were mad trying to pull girls who were friends with my buddy's housemate. They succeeded in the end. Lo and behold, 4 weeks later my friend is tagged in photos of one of the lads wedding day.

Now I didn't give a shíte, but they didn't even consider the fact that their "friend in common" may get them in trouble.
    Given they're also from the same city back home as me, they never considered who I'd know.

Years ago I slept with a girl who was engaged, I had known her previously but I was visiting her city one time and we met for a drink and she just went on about how bored she was and launched herself on me. I didn't really give a sh*t if she was engaged or not and took the opportunity to have sex, as it had been a while, and I never met her bloke anyway. Then eventually on facebook over the years wedding photos started popping up and babies etc.
    It happens all the time, these things.

Did you enjoy it? Use a condom?
    Years ago I slept with a girl who was engaged, I had known her previously but I was visiting her city one time and we met for a drink and she just went on about how bored she was and launched herself on me. I didn't really give a sh*t if she was engaged or not and took the opportunity to have sex, as it had been a while, and I never met her bloke anyway. Then eventually on facebook over the years wedding photos started popping up and babies etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

I don't get it

i really dont get it either.

Did you enjoy it? Use a condom?

i doubt youll get answers to those questions slovakchick

i wonder who the kid looks like :rolleyes:
    i doubt youll get answers to those questions slovakchick

haha i was wondering is that what you meant.
    Well when facebook starts doing facematch everyone might know!!!

ha, no, it was a couple of years later until the babies started appearing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,816 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

A lot of Irish people end up with first girl that they sleep with, it's all lust before love. Then there is a child and then there is that life long relationship that ends in marriage or being stuck together. It's why so many cheat as it was never true love. How many Irish couples do you see walking hand in hand, or giggling and laughing together, every couple I know are just going through motions of life.
    That could never be me. You could never cheat when it's true love, a love that is there before any physical touch.
    I love the most beautiful girl in the world, she really is. If I showed you a picture you would all fall to your knees.

laughing?
    A lot of Irish people end up with first girl that they sleep with, it's all lust before love. Then there is a child and then there is that life long relationship that ends in marriage or being stuck together. It's why so many cheat as it was never true love. How many Irish couples do you see walking hand in hand, or giggling and laughing together, every couple I know are just going through motions of life.
    That could never be me. You could never cheat when it's true love, a love that is there before any physical touch.
    I love the most beautiful girl in the world, she really is. If I showed you a picture you would all fall to your knees.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

If I showed you a picture you would all fall to your knees.

I don't believe you. You're going to fire a picture up now.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Beyondgone

Pics or gtfo.

• Advertisement

prob just his taste anyways :rolleyes:
    pablo128 wrote: »
    I don't believe you. You're going to fire a picture up now.:D

we might all fall on our knees!! love hurts so i guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,816 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

I can't post a picture, her privacy is important to her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Beyondgone

we might all fall on our knees!! love hurts so i guess.

Love is blind but the neighbours aren't.

Beyondgone wrote: »
    Love is blind but the neighbours aren't.

Have you heard the creaky side gate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

I can't post a picture, her privacy is important to her.

Get up the yard. You can't make a statement like that and not back it up with a pic.

You don't want to look silly on Boards.ie now, so whenever you're ready.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Just don't tell Conor you're at his missus.

Yeah, just to clarify I didn't by any stretch of the imagination mean to imply this was men specific, it's just my examples were of lads.

Maybe the fact it's that I'm 6'3 and built like a back row forward means it's very very unlikely that I can get away with any shenanigans, but any blatant cheating always makes me scratch my head!

FWIW if a girl told me she was engaged and was chasing like mad I'd have to turn her down. That's just personal pref though, not insulting your choice. I guess you both got what you wanted out of it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

If you don't hold hands or giggle like an idiot with your partner, you're just going through the motions? What a lot of hogwash. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

FWIW if a girl told me she was engaged and was chasing like mad I'd have to turn her down. That's just personal pref though, not insulting your choice. I guess you both got what you wanted out of it!

It was 10 years ago, I doubt I'd do something like that now. But these things happen in the heat of the moment, I didn't really give a f*ck, no one died or anything. I find it amazing how everyone on boards is such a goody two shoes who's never done anything questionable, I guess I'll be lonely in hell.

Advertisement