Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

REDPACKET for 15% off at Fastech.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Zheiko

While I do not have discount code, I would like to share a website with you, that I believe is really good and I got great service there.

Web: http://esmaugireland.com/

Experience:
    Made order worth of 120euro including shipping, chose cheapest shipping of 3e via Irish post.

As a joke, I always write, that I would like a picture of Fluffy unicorn, and that thing often shows, who I am dealing with.

To say the least I was delighted, that not only they packed a picture of HANDDRAWN fluffy unicorn(picture attached), they also packed another bottle of 30ml liquid and box of prebuilt Flat Twisted Coils.

So even without a discount code, I still got some bonus on top of my order, I believe this page should get implemented on the main sticky as to go option. They have nice selection of RDA/RDTAs, some standard selection of Mods, and juices, that I haven't yet seen on different vendors here in Ireland, which sure makes them special and I will order again from them.

Edit: Oh, and I forgot to mention, that in Dublin, it was next day delivery!

sTW0IBPm.jpg

Zheiko wrote:
    While I do not have discount code, I would like to share a website with you, that I believe is really good and I got great service there.

I'll second that, great guy to deal with, excellent service and a top class range of juice and hardware.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

I think the list of vendors is out of date to be honest.

Someone might put together a current list and ask mewso to update?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

esmaugireland ? Very original. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Hagakure_irl

Throwing in a recommendation for Esmaugireland as well. Put in a large order of liquid and got it the next day plus a free bottle.

Their selection is fantastic and some stuff I don't see anywhere else. Not only that their hardware is slightly cheaper.

Maybe I've just been buying from the wrong place, mainly Vintage Vape Rooms and while they're sounds lads in there, their stock is hit or miss. You could pick up a bottle of stuff and then they'll never get it back in. I've had that happen with 3 brands.

Definitely be buying again soon from esmaugireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

Any codes for them? They have some good stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

where can you get Fasttech coupons??.. REDPACKET is finished

kingaaa wrote:
    where can you get Fasttech coupons??.. REDPACKET is finished

Try the forum on the Fastech site, usually updated regularly.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Zheiko wrote: »

Web: http://esmaugireland.com/

Experience:
    Made order worth of 120euro including shipping, chose cheapest shipping of 3e via Irish post.

As a joke, I always write, that I would like a picture of Fluffy unicorn, and that thing often shows, who I am dealing with.

To say the least I was delighted, that not only they packed a picture of HANDDRAWN fluffy unicorn(picture attached), they also packed another bottle of 30ml liquid and box of prebuilt Flat Twisted Coils.

So even without a discount code, I still got some bonus on top of my order, I believe this page should get implemented on the main sticky as to go option. They have nice selection of RDA/RDTAs, some standard selection of Mods, and juices, that I haven't yet seen on different vendors here in Ireland, which sure makes them special and I will order again from them.

Edit: Oh, and I forgot to mention, that in Dublin, it was next day delivery!

sTW0IBPm.jpg

Ha ha! Enjoyed that review - thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

moleyv wrote: »
    I think the list of vendors is out of date to be honest.

Someone might put together a current list and ask mewso to update?

I'll go through recent posts this week when I get a chance. Add any I'm missing and clear out the dead ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭darconio

Just got a mail from www.perfectvaping.ie , sadly they are closing down.
    Some great discounts to be had on their website

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭James Delaney

Hi - I just started using e-cigs.
    I use VIP Cartomizers USA Tobacco 24MG.
    5 Refills cost €15.95 from VIP Electronic cigarettes Ireland.
    20 refills cost €58
    50 refills cost €135

Costs less than cigarettes but still could be cheaper compared to prices in UK

Electronic Tobaccoist.co.uk sell:-
    5 Refills for stg £11 inc Delivery to Ireland
    25 Refills Stg £48 inc Delivery ditto
    50 Refills Stg £87 inc Delivery ditto

Even allowing for exchange rate, there's a huge difference in price.

Good auld rip off Ireland.

Is anyone aware of better deals in Ireland or mainland Europe for same VIP BRAND ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

Hi - I just started using e-cigs.
    I use VIP Cartomizers USA Tobacco 24MG.
    5 Refills cost €15.95 from VIP Electronic cigarettes Ireland.
    20 refills cost €58
    50 refills cost €135

Costs less than cigarettes but still could be cheaper compared to prices in UK

Electronic Tobaccoist.co.uk sell:-
    5 Refills for stg £11 inc Delivery to Ireland
    25 Refills Stg £48 inc Delivery ditto
    50 Refills Stg £87 inc Delivery ditto

Even allowing for exchange rate, there's a huge difference in price.

Good auld rip off Ireland.

Is anyone aware of better deals in Ireland or mainland Europe for same VIP BRAND ?

move away from vip ?
    plenty of far better set ups and cheaper coils juice,quick google will give you plenty of irish vendors.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

I started off on VIP but they're fairly expensive all right, especially cartos.

Better off with any half decent tank and boxmod and buying juice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭flas

Anybody see the nautilus 2 tanks or kits for sale anywhere yet? Only place I have seen them has been their official site!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

flas wrote: »
    Anybody see the nautilus 2 tanks or kits for sale anywhere yet? Only place I have seen them has been their official site!

The vape club in mulhuddart (www.thevapeclub.ie ) will have them next week I think

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

The vape club in mulhuddart (www.thevapeclub.ie ) will have them next week I think

Excellent stock but I hate using their site,I would rather pass it by,there is no option to see all,I have to click every single page,not enough items on a page,his software needs tweaking.

flas wrote:

Esmokeireland will have them in stock tomorrow, 28 yoyo I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Excellent stock but I hate using their site,I would rather pass it by,there is no option to see all,I have to click every single page,not enough items on a page,his software needs tweaking.

Yeah it's not the best site in the world tbh, but if you facebook him, he'd probably let you pay f&f to save you faffing through it. He's let me when the site bugged out on me :)

• Advertisement

jambofc wrote: »
    move away from vip ?
    plenty of far better set ups and cheaper coils juice,quick google will give you plenty of irish vendors.
    Yes I have to agree with you. VIP Ecigs are useless & expensive.

I'm not aquainted with Vaping Products or E Liquid Products.

I used to smoke Marlboro Gold, Silk Cut Blue & Silk Cut Purple.
    I'm looking for a similar strength of Nicotine at a good price without a 'fruity' taste or a strong stinky smell (I sat at a bar a few weeks ago beside a guy who was vaping- I thought he smelt of BO or hadn't changed his socks in weeks but it turned out it was the scent from his e-liquid or vaper)

Would appreciate any advice as I know very little re these products.

Is Vaping & E-Liquid the same type of product or yhe same nicotine taste ?
    Can they be used with the same smoking 'mechanism' / inhaling 'machine'.

Is there a 'universal' inhaler or must the replacement containers fit a particular inhaler fitting .... similar to VIP E-Cigs ?

Thanking you in anticipation of your advise & benefit of your expert knowledge.

Yes I have to agree with you. VIP Ecigs are useless & expensive.

I'm not aquainted with Vaping Products or E Liquid Products.

I used to smoke Marlboro Gold, Silk Cut Blue & Silk Cut Purple.
    I'm looking for a similar strength of Nicotine at a good price without a 'fruity' taste or a strong stinky smell (I sat at a bar a few weeks ago beside a guy who was vaping- I thought he smelt of BO or hadn't changed his socks in weeks but it turned out it was the scent from his e-liquid or vaper)

Would appreciate any advice as I know very little re these products.

Is Vaping & E-Liquid the same type of product or yhe same nicotine taste ?
    Can they be used with the same smoking 'mechanism' / inhaling 'machine'.

Is there a 'universal' inhaler or must the replacement containers fit a particular inhaler fitting .... similar to VIP E-Cigs ?

Thanking you in anticipation of your advise & benefit of your expert knowledge.

Here is a couple of videos that may help you..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ8O5KO3WoY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFsRgJsF6Ug

If you need any recommendations on what to buy,just ask...

There is a minority of eliquids that can smell awful to others but tastes great to the vapor,I use one called French Pipe,my household & friends say that the vapour smells like a morgue :D:D but most eliquids have a pleasant smell to others.

There is a minority of eliquids that can smell awful to others but tastes great to the vapor,I use one called French Pipe,my household & friends say that the vapour smells like a morgue :D:D but most eliquids have a pleasant smell to others.[/QUOTE]
    Many thks 4 reply.
    Unfortunately my phone is acting up & cannot view utube - but will view video's when prob is fixed.

PS - The French Pipe must be Deadly. Lol.
    Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

That's your problem right there ... "IT guy" ... I often wonder why those guys fail so often. I mean, gimme control of a site like that and I'd have it sorted asap. A proper "IT guy" should have it workable from the off. Just seen it so many times with vape sites.

Akhant wrote: »
    Hi Im getting my I.T guy to sort out the site, I havnt been happy with it since it went up too be honest so thanks for the feedback, hopefully Ill get it right shortly :-)

As I said,your stock is great,especially the up to date new arrivals,there is another problem that I have & that is the purple writing under each item,I can't read it at all,I'd say others can read it ok but one of my disabilities is diabetes behind the eyes & reading causes certain colours to blur when flashing.
    Other than that:D:D:D I'm looking forward to seeing your new site up & running.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 cathal79

Do you not just use the search field or the menu system which brings you right to where you need to go? That's why sites have filters etc otherwise you'd be scrolling through heaps of products.

Just had a look there and for example was able to go to hardware》mods etc which brought me to a much smaller list.

The problem with displaying all items is it can make the site slow to load.

cathal79 wrote: »
    Do you not just use the search field or the menu system which brings you right to where you need to go? That's why sites have filters etc otherwise you'd be scrolling through heaps of products.

Just had a look there and for example was able to go to hardware》mods etc which brought me to a much smaller list.

The problem with displaying all items is it can make the site slow to load.

I only use search if there is a particular item I'm looking for but that is not very often,we all have our funny ways of shopping,I usually start with the new arrivals,mods & then rebuildables,I note the prices of anything interesting & then check other reliable sites to see if I can get a better deal.
    Most times,I don't know what I want,if I do find something,I immediately watch at least 3 trusted Youtube reviewers about the item,I weigh up all the pro's n cons & then decide,we all have different ways of looking at gear,your pro's could be my cons & vice versa if you know what I mean.
    My favourite site is The Best Shop,I can get around the whole site in 5 minutes,the only let down is the new arrivals don't suit my needs,it is very difficult for a Vendor to choose what is going to sell fast,sometimes they get it right & they wish that they had bought a 100+ of something instead of a dozen.
    If they order again,it's too late,new stuff is already on the market & they are left with a load of gear,the vape World moves very fast....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Akhant banned permanently for advertising despite me asking them to read the charter. Folks you might appreciate a vendor posting here and thank their posts but they are breaking the rules. We even have a verified rep. option open to vendors now so any vendor posting here without communicating with myself or boards is trying to get an advantage over other vendors and I think it's completely underhanded and unacceptable.

*edit - I've lifted the ban for now as it appears to have been an honest mistake but will be keeping an eye.

Is this site turning into a WebSite Design Comment Site.

Listen I know nothin bout Vaping etc.

I smoke SilkCut Blue & Purple.
    I'd like a vaping, eliquid kit or whatever else is available, to use instead of smoking.

I don't want a perfume or fruity taste. Just a good shot of nicotine.

I've got a gift voucher for VIP E-Cigs to use.

Can some1 please assist.

Thk You.

• Advertisement

Is this site turning into a WebSite Design Comment Site.

Listen I know nothin bout Vaping etc.

I smoke SilkCut Blue & Purple.
    I'd like a vaping, eliquid kit or whatever else is available, to use instead of smoking.

I don't want a perfume or fruity taste. Just a good shot of nicotine.

I've got a gift voucher for VIP E-Cigs to use.

Can some1 please assist.

Thk You.

Here is some advice I gave to a newbie this morning.....

I'm an ex Marlboro Red & Rollies,smoking 50 - 60 fags a day for over 40 years,I have been vaping for over 8 years now,you will never find a replacement eliquid to match any ciggy out there,the thought of tasting fruits or mama's apple pie & custard instead of a fag was the most stupid thing I have ever heardbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png
    I did the usual search for that tobacco replacement for a year & it cost me alot buying different tobacco flavours & hoping the next one is the one,it just doesn't exist,even with today's choices.
    All we need to stop smoking is Nicotine,doesn't matter about flavour at the moment,Nicotine in the eliquid will stop all those cravings for a fag,it simply works,you don't need all those other 2000 toxic's that's in a ciggy,it's the Nicotine that you crave for,those other 2000 toxic's is what gives you Cancer & heart decease,I know...

You need to start with a good set-up & the correct strength of Nicotine in your eliquid.
    The worst vaping gear is those ciga-like things that come with cartridges filled with eliquid,the ones you buy in shopping centre's & petrol stations,they are all crap.

Here is a short video explaining vaping for newbies https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ8O5KO3WoY

I would recommend a Pockex,you will get these in a brick n mortar shop or online http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/electronic-cigarettes-starter-kits/829-aspire-pockex-aio-starter-kit.html I would try eliquids with 18mg nicotine strength,try something that's not tobacco flavour...
    The Pockex price is around €24...

Here are 2 videos showing you the Pockex...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r9W5b_PQ5c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huBUI5zq6Js&t=428s

If you need to know anything,just ask here...

Advertisement