Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fastway/Parcel Connect

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 881 ✭✭✭JosDel

Parcel finally arrived at 7pm last night..never again will I use these shower of c@#ts

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭promises

I use fastway for work, the south east depot is a disaster...even my local delivery man admitted to this. They are normally fine but this time of year there was huge problems, I ended up having to leave d office and collect in depot.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭sibersha

Used them recently and they delivered the item to the wrong estate which I never got back. Anyway, I was able to get through to them on info@fastway.ie after getting no response via the regional email address.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

Tracked it again and it's back on the van now today apparently

Joke joke joke of a company. Couldn't care less attitude reigns Supreme. Drivers don't answer phone. Don't attempt to contact for delivery. Have a tracking number for them for passed two weeks. Each day it's out for delivery and never arrives. Order from sports direct. Two orders placed same day one delivered via Dpd 2 weeks ago and the other with these clowns. Rant over... For now

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Delta1138

A subject of many angry threads on the forum and this shall be no different.

So I order of Amazon uk, I used to have a great time with these guys when An Post were responsible. They even used to give me a cheeky liittle text the morning of the delivery so I could be there or could arrange an alternative. DPD, UPS, TNT, DHL and Nightline never had a problem with except some days we get the delivery at 6am still great all around.

But Fastway, these Mother F#*kers are dismal. I have never had a good experience with this crowd. Amazon and UPS both say this package has been delivered and all I get of the fastway site is my package has been delivered somewhere safe. They wont respond to my emails, they wont pick up the phone in the depot. Its a disaster.

A subject of many angry threads on the forum and this shall be no different.

So I order of Amazon uk, I used to have a great time with these guys when An Post were responsible. They even used to give me a cheeky liittle text the morning of the delivery so I could be there or could arrange an alternative. DPD, UPS, TNT, DHL and Nightline never had a problem with except some days we get the delivery at 6am still great all around.

But Fastway, these Mother F#*kers are dismal. I have never had a good experience with this crowd. Amazon and UPS both say this package has been delivered and all I get of the fastway site is my package has been delivered somewhere safe. They wont respond to my emails, they wont pick up the phone in the depot. Its a disaster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Contact the seller, they'll sort it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Jarren wrote: »

Were it so easy, Amazon said it was delivered so does UPS.

• Advertisement

Jarren wrote: »

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

Delta1138 wrote: »

Ask for a copy of the signature.

my3cents wrote: »

It says and I quote,

" We delivered a parcel which we were authorised to deliver without capturing a signature by leaving it in a safe delivery location"

So its still in the boot of his car ?

UPDATE: Fastway cant get in contact with the driver.

my3cents wrote: »

It says and I quote,

" We delivered a parcel which we were authorised to deliver without capturing a signature by leaving it in a safe delivery location"

So its still in the boot of his car ?

UPDATE: Fastway cant get in contact with the driver.

Ask Amazon for proof of delivery. They didn't ask for any therefore can't prove it was delivered its Amazons problem not yours.

• Advertisement

Ask Amazon for proof of delivery. They didn't ask for any therefore can't prove it was delivered its Amazons problem not yours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭Ewan Hoosarmi

A hopeless crowd. They have lost a delivery for me and marked it as delivered and signed for. They refuse to provide any proof of delivery. The seller is fuming and saying that I have received the item.

Why are this useless company being used as the delivery agent? Like above, I have never had any problem with any other courier, yet this is the second delivery problem I've had with these wasters.

A hopeless crowd. They have lost a delivery for me and marked it as delivered and signed for. They refuse to provide any proof of delivery. The seller is fuming and saying that I have received the item.

Why are this useless company being used as the delivery agent? Like above, I have never had any problem with any other courier, yet this is the second delivery problem I've had with these wasters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 416 ✭✭rosmoke

Never had problems with Fastway, I wish they sent a text before delivery though.

Today I got a parcel from Amazon with them, I ordered it on 31th Jan. On the website it still shows "On the way" ..

Never had problems with Fastway, I wish they sent a text before delivery though.

Today I got a parcel from Amazon with them, I ordered it on 31th Jan. On the website it still shows "On the way" ..

• Advertisement

rosmoke wrote: »

As they are all franchises, some will be better than others. The south east franchise is the one I have had ongoing problems with.

rosmoke wrote: »

As they are all franchises, some will be better than others. The south east franchise is the one I have had ongoing problems with.

Its the North East I have trouble with, i believe that it might legitimately just be the driver.I think it might be his sister doing it when hes not around either way, its just terrible.

Its the North East I have trouble with, i believe that it might legitimately just be the driver.I think it might be his sister doing it when hes not around either way, its just terrible.

It is possible, I think they have designated areas. I'm in Citywest

It is possible, I think they have designated areas. I'm in Citywest

Yes, I think the individual driver is the problem, but the office are showing no will to resolve the problem and are refusing to give me contact information for the franchise holder, Mr Willie Day.

Yes, I think the individual driver is the problem, but the office are showing no will to resolve the problem and are refusing to give me contact information for the franchise holder, Mr Willie Day.

Update:

I got an email back saying that the driver left the package at the door and that it could be with a neighbour, I don't how to respond to that.

This is by far the worst experience I have ever had with a courier.

Update:

I got an email back saying that the driver left the package at the door and that it could be with a neighbour, I don't how to respond to that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭D3V!L

I have a CCTV video of a fastway driver dumping my package in my bin. There was no delivery slip or any notification to say it was there.

The only way we found it was that the bin was going out the following Monday !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭D3V!L

I have a CCTV video of a fastway driver dumping my package in my bin. There was no delivery slip or any notification to say it was there.

The only way we found it was that the bin was going out the following Monday !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Update:

Contact Amazon.

Package if left there is open to theft so how could you be responsible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Update:

Contact Amazon.

Contact Amazon.

I did there, am getting a refund. But I am livid that this lazy c*#t will not have boo said to him.

Contact Amazon.

I did there, am getting a refund. But I am livid that this lazy c*#t will not have boo said to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭HONKEY TONK

I have found Fastway as the worst delivery company to deal with.

Delivery next working day

Here is todays example

441039.PNG

This is the one before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭HONKEY TONK

I have found Fastway as the worst delivery company to deal with.

Here is todays example

441039.PNG

This is the one before

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,536 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Used to use fastway for b2b and they were fine. Fall apart entirely when handling recipients who aren't there during business hours though

If they can't provide proper delivery options to consumers they really shouldn't offer it as a service

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,536 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Used to use fastway for b2b and they were fine. Fall apart entirely when handling recipients who aren't there during business hours though

If they can't provide proper delivery options to consumers they really shouldn't offer it as a service

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,539 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Sorry for the thread necromancy, but I have to weigh in on this. This company is beyond a joke.

This is the third time in a year I've been given someone else's parcel and I've been waiting on a parcel myself for over four weeks from the US, that I reckon has been "lost" at this stage. More than likely, it's been "delivered" to the wrong address.

God be with the days when An Post covered the postal service in this country. Now, we have the "market" hocked off to private companies, who hire cheap (mainly foreign delivery drivers) and it's a bloody disaster.

I have to bring the parcel now to the correct address, which is quite near to me.

What a farce.

I remember the days when ordering something online wasn't a delivery gamble. It was relatively inexpensive too and arrival from the States didn't take over a month.

This kind of service shouldn't be in private hands, as the end user, i.e. YOU, have absolutely no control over the choice and no comeback when things go wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,168 ✭✭✭Ursus Horribilis

Yes, they're still an awful company. They lost a package of mine that I'd sent to the UK using parcel connect. Then it took 2 months of badgering them to get a refund. Naturally, I was long out of pocket because I'd had to refund the person who'd bought my item. They were difficult to contact and very slow to respond to emails. I have nothing good to say about them other than that the eventual refund cheque didn't bounce. They couldn't even spell my name properly on the cheque!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,703 ✭✭✭corks finest

Joke joke joke of a company. Couldn't care less attitude reigns Supreme. Drivers don't answer phone. Don't attempt to contact for delivery. Have a tracking number for them for passed two weeks. Each day it's out for delivery and never arrives. Order from sports direct. Two orders placed same day one delivered via Dpd 2 weeks ago and the other with these clowns. Rant over... For now

Ref sports direct,,,,fastway,they lost my returned item(driver forgot to scan) took 3 months to get reimbursed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73 ✭✭Amber 123

Does anyone have any idea how on earth to get through to Fastway? My delivery has been postponed all week due to “unforeseen circumstances”. Got in touch with ASOS who I purchased the items from. They were no help. Have sent countless (ignored) emails to Fastway. Does anyone have any ideas at all? At my wits end and willing to drive to the depot (2 hrs round trip) to collect but can’t even get in touch with them to find out if the parcel is in the depot. Can’t believe that a company like Fastway can continue to operate - is there no reprimand for such appalling service?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

MOD: Moved to Couriers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

It could be in the drivers living room, their depots are wherever the driver feels like. All "independent businesses".

Unforeseen circumstances probably means the guy for your area is on his holiers. Check for a tan when it arrives in a week or two.

The reprimand is giving Asos a bollocking for using them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,574 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

I'd say smoke signals are your best option with that shower....

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Sharknose

Item dispatched from Spain to Fastway Northern Ireland 6th July, still not delivered. ( 16th September )

Despite a dozen emails Fastway claim to have no trace of item.

They have a computerized tracking service, where collection needs to be verified with a code. I don't understand why it can't be tracked :mad:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,007 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

MOD: Move to couriers forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭arseagon

I purchased an item off Amazon which they shipped with iparcel last week, the tracking on the amazon page started saying Reschedule Request Received 2 days later even though noone had requested any such thing. When I contacted iparcel, they told me the parcel had been handed over to Fastway for delivery and gave me a Fastway tracking number. When I looked on the fastway tracking page I got the following

"Unfortunately we were unable to deliver your parcel today due to unforeseen circumstances. We'll aim have your parcel out for delivery on the next working day. Our apologies for the delay"

This same message just keeps showing up each day since so I emailed them using their support page as this is the only way to get in contact, they do not operate a phone service any more or engage on any social media.

My problem now is no one will reply using their email helpdesk either, what can I do to get a resolution on this?

• Advertisement
Advertisement