Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fastway/Parcel Connect

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Keisha07

Ordered an item from Littlewoods it was delivered to a fastway hub according to the track and trace facility on 22nd November, neither fastway or Littlewoods can locate it am currently waiting for word on a refund, had used the facility to collect at a local store previously the parcel wasn't scanned so I received no notification it had been delivered I just happened to be in the shop and the assistant remembered there was a parcel sitting there for days and handed it out to me. Awful service was so disappointed to see Amazon using them now also.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

Here's my story: bought my daughters ^guy in white beard^ present off Littlewoods.ie on the 25th Nov. As of today it still hasn't arrived. They have emailed me every day promising me that "yeah apologies well deliver it tomorrow!"

I drove down to their depo today, and what a mess of a place it is!! The boss said he'd get someone to look for it.......2 hours later and still no sign of it. "Apologies well deliver it tomorrow "
    What am I going to do ?!!! Fairly pissed off as you can imagine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭Oodoov

Got a laptop delivered on Tuesday from these and believe it or not the courier left it leaning against the front door. Luckily enough ive got decent neighbours and they took the package in until i arrived home from work. Seriously who just leaves a laptop at a properties front door without a signature. They didnt even leave a note in the letterbox to say they'd been there.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Craic Addict

schizo1014 wrote: »
    Mine has been the exact same situation with it leaving the depot 4 times and not being delivered. For the last two days in I rang the courier and asked about my delivery and both times now he said he would deliver to the house no bother and never showed up, he just straight up lied. :mad:

I got in touch with them eventually on 3 different days.. it was a personalised birthday card for my girlfriend who's birthday has now passed..
    I'm absolutely disgusted with them.. they kept telling me it would be delivered tomorrow..
    I don't understand why companies use fastway.. and clearly fastway need to change there name

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Craic Addict

Tracked it again and it's back on the van now today apparently

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭JosDel

I'm having a problem trying to get a delivery done by fastway, I am trying to ring them for the last week, no reply, I've sent them numourus emails,
    In each email reply, they keep on saying, that delivery is maked for tommorrow, the following day no delivery, I've already lost work time over this.

anybody else ever have any issues with this shower???

Edit: now reading all the problem posts about this company, wonder will my son have his computer chair before Sunday??

Must avoid buying from amazoni future.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Big Wex fan

Same problem here, Parcel sitting in their Warehouse or hub since the 13th. When ring them & eventually get thru just told lies -'It's on the van' 'it'll be delivered tomorrow'.

I've decided it's not coming and am making last minute plans to panic buy presents on 24th & will return the items when they eventually arrive. And let the online site know the reason for returning was the courier not delivering on time. Or what ever excuse needed to get a refund.

Received another email delivery promise for today...so we'll see will it arrive

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭vintagecosmos

whereabouts are you based? its a mixed bag depending where you are. In Kildare I find they are great. But Waterford was just bizarre. Package lost, and no contact from driver. rang HQ and they tried for days and came back to me saying sorry, they cant get in touch with him either...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

I switched to using Parcel Motel for anything at all I ordered from Amazon just to avoid Fastway. For me Fastway had a 100% record for misdirecting parcels and 'customer service' consisted of a large list of non-working email addresses for each of the depots.

It's probably no accident that my phone autocorrects Fastway to Castaway!

• Advertisement

whereabouts are you based? its a mixed bag depending where you are. In Kildare I find they are great. But Waterford was just bizarre. Package lost, and no contact from driver. rang HQ and they tried for days and came back to me saying sorry, they cant get in touch with him either...

Hi vintagecosmos

I live in the city centre, Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭vintagecosmos

JosDel wrote: »
    Hi vintagecosmos

I live in the city centre, Dublin

Not the best either. I remember getting a text that delivery was attempted. I called and they said he rang the doorbell and there was no answer so he left. I was sitting at the window of my place all morning. No one came near the place. After kicking up a fuss he came back and said he rang the doorbell and no answer. I told him i dont have a bell, its a knocker.... He just went quiet then.

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ForstalDave

i have a parcel with them that they keep saying needs more information, took a week to answer the phone gave them the proper addrss(the parcel has one extra line and my phone number so it would have been easy to contact me) then it went to delivery the next day for 3 days and now back to need more information, im just going to let amazon deal with it from now cause they and i-parcel suck donkeys

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭TheBully

I had a package picked up for delivery to myself last Friday, I was full sure it would be here Monday/Tuesday, tracking number just says it's at Dublin hub and no answer from them at all.
    It's a Christmas present and I'm panicking a small bit, anyone any ideas? I'm not holding my breath, and il never use them again.

TheBully wrote: »
    I had a package picked up for delivery to myself last Friday, I was full sure it would be here Monday/Tuesday, tracking number just says it's at Dublin hub and no answer from them at all.
    It's a Christmas present and I'm panicking a small bit, anyone any ideas? I'm not holding my breath, and il never use them again.

I feel your pain, I'm in the same boat :( it's one of my sons main pressies

TheBully wrote: »
    If you can get to the hub you can collect it there.

Same problem here, Parcel sitting in their Warehouse or hub since the 13th. When ring them & eventually get thru just told lies -'It's on the van' 'it'll be delivered tomorrow'.
    They finally admitted that they lost my parcel. So some boyoh has got himself 160E worth of clothes at my expense. Thankfully shouldn't be a problem getting the refund from Sports Direct. And the contingency plan is in place.

They finally admitted that they lost my parcel. So some boyoh has got himself 160E worth of clothes at my expense. Thankfully shouldn't be a problem getting the refund from Sports Direct. And the contingency plan is in place.

Lost??? Employee I'd say?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭paddydone1

There absolutely useless. I live 5 minute drive from the depot and I always have trouble with them delivering. I don't buy anything anymore from any company that uses fastway for delivery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭ejabrod

Fastway are a bunch of ignorant cünts who know nothing about providing a delivery service or customer service

• Advertisement

Parcel finally arrived at 7pm last night..never again will I use these shower of c@#ts

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭promises

I use fastway for work, the south east depot is a disaster...even my local delivery man admitted to this. They are normally fine but this time of year there was huge problems, I ended up having to leave d office and collect in depot.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭sibersha

Used them recently and they delivered the item to the wrong estate which I never got back. Anyway, I was able to get through to them on info@fastway.ie after getting no response via the regional email address.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

Tracked it again and it's back on the van now today apparently

Joke joke joke of a company. Couldn't care less attitude reigns Supreme. Drivers don't answer phone. Don't attempt to contact for delivery. Have a tracking number for them for passed two weeks. Each day it's out for delivery and never arrives. Order from sports direct. Two orders placed same day one delivered via Dpd 2 weeks ago and the other with these clowns. Rant over... For now

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Delta1138

A subject of many angry threads on the forum and this shall be no different.

So I order of Amazon uk, I used to have a great time with these guys when An Post were responsible. They even used to give me a cheeky liittle text the morning of the delivery so I could be there or could arrange an alternative. DPD, UPS, TNT, DHL and Nightline never had a problem with except some days we get the delivery at 6am still great all around.

But Fastway, these Mother F#*kers are dismal. I have never had a good experience with this crowd. Amazon and UPS both say this package has been delivered and all I get of the fastway site is my package has been delivered somewhere safe. They wont respond to my emails, they wont pick up the phone in the depot. Its a disaster.

A subject of many angry threads on the forum and this shall be no different.

So I order of Amazon uk, I used to have a great time with these guys when An Post were responsible. They even used to give me a cheeky liittle text the morning of the delivery so I could be there or could arrange an alternative. DPD, UPS, TNT, DHL and Nightline never had a problem with except some days we get the delivery at 6am still great all around.

But Fastway, these Mother F#*kers are dismal. I have never had a good experience with this crowd. Amazon and UPS both say this package has been delivered and all I get of the fastway site is my package has been delivered somewhere safe. They wont respond to my emails, they wont pick up the phone in the depot. Its a disaster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Contact the seller, they'll sort it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Jarren wrote: »

Were it so easy, Amazon said it was delivered so does UPS.

• Advertisement

Jarren wrote: »

Were it so easy, Amazon said it was delivered so does UPS.

Advertisement