Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl 12 days of Christmas

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Atari Jaguar

lmimmfn wrote: »
    Im kinda fed up with these deals, the App shows half the text of whats available that day but when you select it it says call in store( ok for the first time today it did actually show the deal ). The other thing is availability, im more inclined to think theyre just not worth the hassle unfortunately.

What was today's deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭bajer101

What was today's deal?

Today'd deal is that you can use a trolly for 50c instead of €1

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Ladyinthedark

Jacobs mallow half price and crisps half price tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

bajer101 wrote: »

:D Lol, Going on previous deals they'd be out of trolleys by 9am!
    Some would take 4 trolleys just to deny others.

bajer101 wrote: »

What will they think of next

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

Jacobs mallow half price and crisps half price tomorrow

What crisps?

What crisps?

If it's tayto I'll go spare because I bought a box today in dunnes for 3.85 >:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

C0Jc6GtXEAA1tkj.jpg:large

Luno wrote: »
    C0Jc6GtXEAA1tkj.jpg:large

They had those on offer all week at that price sure

Well this whole thing was a waste of time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,769 ✭✭✭Buffman

Ye, they must have some stockpile of those crisps! As it's on offer twice at the same time they should be giving them away!:D

I reckon as 'Day 12' is Christmas Eve they'll just have all the fresh produce they would have had to reduce anyway due to being closed for the next two days.

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

You don't have to take a 'smart' meter if you don't want one, opt-out is available.

Buy drinks in 3L or bigger plastic bottles or glass bottles to avoid the DRS fee.

Buffman wrote: »
    Ye, they must have some stockpile of those crisps! As it's on offer twice at the same time they should be giving them away!:D

I reckon as 'Day 12' is Christmas Eve they'll just have all the fresh produce they would have had to reduce anyway due to being closed for the next two days.

The farmers will go berserk... I call front row seat!

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭gerbilgranny

Surprised (pleasantly) to discover that the 20% off Deluxe products from today until 24th includes products already discounted.

Although I didn't get 20% off the Deluxe hand-tied sausages, for some reason, I was more than compensated by getting the profiteroles at €1.40 or so, instead of €1.74. This was in Greystones today - I'd tried unsuccessfully for the profiteroles on Monday....and they have a limit of 10 per customer on the profiteroles - madness!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Well this is unexpected!
    Thursday is Guinness (24x500ml cans) and Budweiser (24x500ml cans) for €20 each

I assume you cant buy until 10.30 am

• Registered Users Posts: 2,769 ✭✭✭Buffman

123654789 wrote: »
    Well this is unexpected!
    Thursday is Guinness (24x500ml cans) and Budweiser (24x500ml cans) for €20 each

Not bad, €24 for those is most other shops. If you're planning on stocking up it's a good chance for a few 'free' pints. Ye, the tills will be automatically locked until 10:30 for drink.

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

You don't have to take a 'smart' meter if you don't want one, opt-out is available.

Buy drinks in 3L or bigger plastic bottles or glass bottles to avoid the DRS fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Surprised (pleasantly) to discover that the 20% off Deluxe products from today until 24th includes products already discounted.

Although I didn't get 20% off the Deluxe hand-tied sausages, for some reason, I was more than compensated by getting the profiteroles at €1.40 or so, instead of €1.74. This was in Greystones today - I'd tried unsuccessfully for the profiteroles on Monday....and they have a limit of 10 per customer on the profiteroles - madness!

That is indeed strange. It says on the app that it excludes items already on offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Well this is unexpected!

Is it just those two, as afaik Supervalu had that on offer all last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Anonamoose

Well this is unexpected!

Yup

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

That is indeed strange. It says on the app that it excludes items already on offer.

It also says in store all Deluxe raw meat, fish and poultry is excluded.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Well this is unexpected!

But you can go in earlier and hang around like a dipso waiting for the offy to open !! Well intelligent law

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

It worked for me for the frozen lobsters, they're 50% off so 3.49 instead of 6.99 but I bought 2 for 5.58 as the 20% off also stacked

Plot-Twist

The alcohol isn't on sale tomorrow.
    This was a ploy to stop all us bargain hunters going to Lidl before 10.30, thus allowing the OP to drive around to all the stores using various disguises to purchase the real deal
    Half price Lidl "bag for life" bags.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭keavebm

Budweisier and Guinness 24 cans. €20 a case max 3 per customer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Bigmac1euro

picked up two trays of guinness this morning for 40 blip, not bad.
    Not bad at all!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,930 ✭✭✭dodzy

steo_magra wrote: »
    picked up two trays of guinness this morning for 40 blip, not bad.
    Not bad at all!!!!!!!!!!

You'll never get it cheaper, or the bud,

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭clairek6

Tomorrow

Soooooooooooooòooooòo..........What's the final day!!!!!!!

Anonamoose wrote: »
    Soooooooooooooòooooòo..........What's the final day!!!!!!!

Its a secret...

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭A Law

Mulled wine I think, half price

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭pa990

All in all a rather disappointing two weeks.

I would much preferred spend and save vouchers

Advertisement