Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Unfortunately no, this doesn't help. I'm still confused as hell. I'm not sure this powerplay thing is a great idea for the game. We're all confused enough as it is!

If the wolves call the power play at say 5pm then any votes cast on thread between 4pm and 6pm will count as double but we won't know this until after the lynch.

Now, any vote changed after 6pm that had been a powerplay vote will go back to being a single vote.

Jayop wrote: »
    If the wolves call the power play at say 5pm then any votes cast on thread between 4pm and 6pm will count as double but we won't know this until after the lynch.

Now, any vote changed after 6pm that had been a powerplay vote will go back to being a single vote.

So to further this, say we kill me tonight, then tomorrow it's 5 vs 3. If the wolves can time all their votes within a 2 hour period without arousing suspicion in the thread then they will have a bloc of 6 votes. Providing the villagers don't all vote only within that time period then the wolves have a massive advantage.

If we all vote Nopeare we are grand today

Id also like to point out Jayo is trying to arouse suspicion of me and tritium and now 2 low posters he is doing everything he can to muddy the waters and while lookiing helpfull over the obvious plays isnt being

He also has pretended to not know votes at 10:00 wouldnt count and that the Vig couldnt shoot if killed by wolves but really he did know these things ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,570 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

So the pp is (for example) from 4pm to 6pm.
    I vote for billy at 3pm
    I vote for tommy at 5pm
    I change back to billy at 7pm

Thats 2 votes for tommy from me and 1 vote for billy. I feel like Jessica Simpson with her tuna/chicken thing right now ffs.

• Advertisement

Id also like to point out Jayo is trying to arouse suspicion of me and tritium and now 2 low posters he is doing everything he can to muddy the waters and while lookiing helpfull over the obvious plays isnt being

He also has pretended to not know votes at 10:00 wouldnt count and that the Vig couldnt shoot if killed by wolves but really he did know these things ;)

No, I'm not trying to arouse suspicion of the two low posters. I'm pointing out that they essentially can't be lynched and the wolves won't kill them because in an ideal wolf world you're left with 2 disinterested low posters in the last turn. I'm pointing out that if they are wolves then I'll be very pissed off with them.

As for you and Trit, why wouldn't I be worried about you. I've not once pushed for a single vote for either of you but I'm not going to make some stupid assumption that you're an innocent either.
    So the pp is (for example) from 4pm to 6pm.
    I vote for billy at 3pm
    I vote for tommy at 5pm
    I change back to billy at 7pm

Thats 2 votes for tommy from me and 1 vote for billy. I feel like Jessica Simpson with her tuna/chicken thing right now ffs.

No, in those circumstances only your final vote will count and because it's outside the PP duration it will only count as 1 vote.

As for your last line there Mick, that's an outright lie you've repeated over and over. Of course I know that my vote was late, I said numerous times that I tried to get it in on time and was annoyed it was late.

Why are you lying about that?

As for your last line there Mick, that's an outright lie you've repeated over and over. Of course I know that my vote was late, I said numerous times that I tried to get it in on time and was annoyed it was late.

Im not lying buddy it is the truth your just not saying it now :D

Also the vig role? you didnt know about that :P

Are we all agreed then that were voting for nopeare?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,230 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

vote nopeare

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

This is why i told jayop to shut up earlier

Shut up jayop

Hes a head melter
    And a good player

Lets just swing him tonight. Nopeare is comfy in that cell and can wait a night

Whether hes a melter or not Trit, his logic about the pp and voting is right (as I understand it).

tritium wrote: »

Shut up jayop

Hes a head melter
    And a good player

We have to go Nopeare tonight its the only way wolves cant use powerplay as it would out them all

Im not lying buddy it is the truth your just not saying it now :D

Also the vig role? you didnt know about that :P

I thought Trit was the Vig, i only realised this morning what he was doing by roleclaiming it. Here's all the posts I've made about it, not a single one suggests that I thought that a vote at 10 would count, infact I've said numerous times, mostly in direct reply to you that I acknowledge the vote was too late.

Again, why are you lying??:confused:
    I was refreshing like fk in the hope someone would be awake and paying attention. it was pretty clear with 2 minutes to got that if the Alpha hadn't voted for me then the result was screwed either way. Late bandwagons like that are a vital part of the game.

Look, I accept I'm a goner tomorrow but I assure you it's because of nothing more than a villager being railroaded (partly my own fault) against two other villagers. I even said numerous times both nights I wasn't fully convinced Barney or Sully were wolves.

Sickened.com
    I tried. The second I seen the vote by the Alpha and knew I could make it a tie I did so.

If anyone was watching the thread they can confirm that the two posts will have had seconds between them.
    Surely one of you were watching the thread and confirm that my post came seconds after Nopears??
    I tried to make it all square when I realized late that nopeer wasn't going to vote me so Sully was innocent. Had anyone been paying attention it would have worked.

I also offered to be killed last night by the vig but they choose not to try that for their own reasons.

I wasn't the cheerleader for people being killed. I was up against two villagers and defended myself, perhaps you could blame me for Barney but not Sully.

Look, whatever way you look at it you have to understand that killing me makes no sense tonight even if you're 90% sure I'm a wolf. Killing nopeer tonight is the only play because it'll either be a bandwagon on me or him so nothing will be learned either way.
    Like I've said countless times now, I grew increasingly worried about Sully being innocent as you can see from the posts below all just before the lynch.

The post below was 6 minutes before the lynch and there was not a single reply from anyone here to it.

About 2/3 minutes before the lynch with this one. Plenty of time to rally ut still nothing from anyone

Then After waiting for Nopeer to vote I instantly changed my vote to Daz knowing if it was on time it would have been a tie. Had I voted any earlier for Daz alone then Nopeer would have voted for me, killing me and making the innocent Sully look guilty as feck.

So essentially no matter what I did last night I was screwed because I got no help or replies in the thread in the vital few minutes before 10 O clock.

Just for a second presume I'm a villager. Had I changed my vote before Nopeer voted then he would have voted for me, I'd have died and Sully would be in the position I'm in now. I had to wait for Nopeer to vote to see what I could do unless others helped out.

Shut up jayop

Hes a head melter
    And a good player

Look, vased on gms post.

Wwgm can you confirm; in a game you only ever have one vote. With pp that may count as +2 not +1

If so if we villagers vote together we cant be outvoted. Im suggesting jayop because hes dangerous to have around

Any objections?

Whether hes a melter or not Trit, his logic about the pp and voting is right (as I understand it).

Like I said, even if you are pretty sure I'm a wolf taking out a 100% wolf is the only option tonight because if you're wrong about me then the wolves can win with a lynch PP tomorrow.

It's imperative we get this down to 5 v 2 tomorrow and the village will still have the numbers to survive a powerplay.

Jayo im not disputing what you said, just that you knew what you were at

We have to go Nopeare tonight its the only way wolves cant use powerplay as it would out them all

No we outvote them anyway with the clarification ( and even if not the system i posted means they wont win)

Ill go wuth the team but jayp here is dangerous

If wwgm could clarify one point- if wws use pp is their max possible sxore 6 or 9

Look, vased on gms post.

Wwgm can you confirm; in a game you only ever have one vote. With pp that may count as +2 not +1

If so if we villagers vote together we cant be outvoted. Im suggesting jayop because hes dangerous to have around

Any objections?

Yes because if you're wrong about me (you are) then they will hold off the PP till tomorrow, still have 3 votes which count as 6 in the PP and they can steamroll the village thus losing the game.

Anything other than a 100% wolf kill tonight and we're fecked.

The way I see it, we get rid of Nopeare tonight reducing the wolves to two, then Jayop tomorrow. Reduces the effect of the powerplay.

• Advertisement

Why is no one putting up any suspects either as a village we are meant to be wolf hunting

Jayo im not disputing what you said, just that you knew what you were at

Not sure how you can continue to ignore the logic of what I said. Had I changed to Daz before NoPeer voted then he would have voted for me and made Sully look like the wolf. You would have lynchedher tonight and we would be in the same boat tomorrow with 3 wolves Vs 5 villagers.
    No we outvote them anyway with the clarification ( and even if not the system i posted means they wont win)

Ill go wuth the team but jayp here is dangerous

If wwgm could clarify one point- if wws use pp is their max possible sxore 6 or 9

But I'm not a wolf, if you can consider there's even a 10% chance you're wrong about me then voting for Nopeer is the only option.

That you're not willing to acknowledge that worries immensely.

Yes because if you're wrong about me (you are) then they will hold off the PP till tomorrow, still have 3 votes which count as 6 in the PP and they can steamroll the village thus losing the game.

Anything other than a 100% wolf kill tonight and we're fecked.

In the parallele universe where youre not a wolf we play a version of the system i described .it will give us 7 played properly and with a bit of care

Why is no one putting up any suspects either as a village we are meant to be wolf hunting

I think the two wolves are Jayop and Nopeare. I have no idea who the assassin is

The way I see it, we get rid of Nopeare tonight reducing the wolves to two, then Jayop tomorrow. Reduces the effect of the powerplay.

Well that's correct to a point.

Kill Nopeer tonight, if we all agree then a PP won't be used. That'll leave us 6v2 tomorrow.

If tomorrow you all bandwagon on me and kill me they won't use a PP then either because they won't have to and that will leave it 4v2 on Saturday.

I'm going to assume they will leave the two non active players alive so the PP will have a great chance of success then and the wolves will still win the game.

That said, at least by lynching Nopeer tonight you will keep the game going till at least Saturday.

Ok ****s sake .

Who are we voting for

Nopee or headwreck

Someone else can gag headwreck if its nopee

Ok ****s sake .

Who are we voting for

Nopee or headwreck

Someone else can gag headwreck if its nopee

If being the only person actually trying to use indisputable logic to save the village is headwrecking them this probably isn't the game for you. :rolleyes:

Since im one of the two most likely deaths later ill post a theory for discussion after the lynch. Prob be after 11 due to rl

we still have the GA not sure how they survived this long but Im working on a plan form him

• Advertisement

I vote we go for nopeare. Its less risky.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement